Add a Photo

#322 in Sunscreen
Photos (9)
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

This is my sunscreen of choice for my child and sometimes for myself since I have sensitive skin and it is good for those with sensitive skin and for children. It last about 4 hours before it needs reapplying and stays on while you are in the water as well. It has a nice fresh scent and is not overpowering.
victoria R.
victoria R.
Kissimmee, FL

I use this every single day, it cost a little more then j would like since I use it everyday but it'd worth it. I'm Spanish so I have a good skin type I don't get burned but my daughter is half Caucasian so she has very very fair skin, she already knows its outside time once I take out the pink bottle lol
Alex P.
Alex P.

I've been a user of this sunscreen for 30 years. My mom used this on myself and my sister, and you better believe I use it on my son now. We love it, and it works great on all ages. Since my mom has had skin cancer, we are very cautious about the sun damage. Thanks waterbabies for easing my mind!
Cherie L.
Cherie L.
London, Ontario

Great for my little ones! They both have sensitive skin, so this is great to have during the summer months!! I never leave home without it and even have one in the kids daycare bag for when they are there during the day!! Definitely a great buy! If you have kids, I would go out and get it too!!
Raima A.
Raima A.

MY baby sister used this and honestly, its not that great. It was ok but didnt meet my standards and expectations. For the price icould get better. The packaging looks beautiful though. I love the pink. I would not buy it again because i want a better sunscreen for my sister. It is still ok.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Indianapolis, IN

While it did it's job They need to make it so that it won't run. When you sweat or make it so that it doesn't burn the eyes. My grandchildren would scream from the burning and after that time, I tried it and learned why they screamed. I will never buy it again or recommend it to anyone ever.
Emily B.
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL

Great coverage for my water-loving toddler! We live in sunny Florida and it has yet to disappoint! From the pool, to the water park, to the beach it is gentle yet durable. Can be found at CVS, target, or your nearest grocery store. I have purchased multiple bottles and will buy it again!
Charity G.
Charity G.
Sanford, FL

When I run out of sunscreen for my kids this is the first one I go to. I love that it has a high SPF and goes on them very evenly. The smell isn't bad and as long as you apply it like the directions say your children don't get burned at all whether you are at the beach or on the river.
Jahara C.
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington

Great sunscreen for babies and young kids. It works great on my 4 month old son, it never leaves him burnt at the end of the day. Both my kids have sensitive skin and this sunscreen has never made hem break out. I recommend trying this if you have babies that need coverage in the sun.
Shasta M.
Shasta M.

My daughter had a severe allergic reaction to this sunscreen. Some of the ingredients used in this product can cause reactions and/or be harsh on the the skin. It does however, go on nicely and absorbs into the skin quickly. I would love to see them come out with a "natural" product.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

Join Now