Add a Photo

#96 in Sunscreen
Photos (11)
Alex P.
Alex P.
I've been a user of this sunscreen for 30 years. My mom used this on myself and my sister, and you better believe I use it on my son now. We love it, and it works great on all ages. Since my mom has had skin cancer, we are very cautious about the sun damage. Thanks waterbabies for easing my mind!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Indianapolis, IN
While it did it's job They need to make it so that it won't run. When you sweat or make it so that it doesn't burn the eyes. My grandchildren would scream from the burning and after that time, I tried it and learned why they screamed. I will never buy it again or recommend it to anyone ever.
Emily B.
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
Great coverage for my water-loving toddler! We live in sunny Florida and it has yet to disappoint! From the pool, to the water park, to the beach it is gentle yet durable. Can be found at CVS, target, or your nearest grocery store. I have purchased multiple bottles and will buy it again!
Charity G.
Charity G.
Sanford, FL
When I run out of sunscreen for my kids this is the first one I go to. I love that it has a high SPF and goes on them very evenly. The smell isn't bad and as long as you apply it like the directions say your children don't get burned at all whether you are at the beach or on the river.
Shasta M.
Shasta M.
My daughter had a severe allergic reaction to this sunscreen. Some of the ingredients used in this product can cause reactions and/or be harsh on the the skin. It does however, go on nicely and absorbs into the skin quickly. I would love to see them come out with a "natural" product.
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, Il
I never leave home without this during those super hot, sunny days. I've heard a lot about the higher the spf the more harmful it can be but honestly I've beening using this very one for years and it never lets me down. My babies and myself always stay protected. #beachbag essential
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Gainesville, FL
So this sunscreen actually made my skin have a reaction. I have sensitive skin and thought that a sunscreen for babies should be okay! Also, I kind of hate the smell. But on the bright side it is wonderful sun protection and if your skin is not crazy like mine it is a great choice!
Emily W.
Emily W.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I kept coming across blogs saying these were HORRIBLE for babies, i found this at Walmart. & GREAT price. I absolutely LOVE this product. & not just for babies either! I was a first time buyer but i will definitely be buyinh more. I would recommend this to ANYONE.
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Owensville, MO
By far the best sunscreen for babies and kids. it doesn't make my sons sensitive skin break out. and it lasts a really long time. never had to worry about his getting a sunburn. Since it lasts so long i don't have to spend a bunch of money on it either, which is great in my book!!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Alto, GA
I personally have tried almost every name brand of sunscreen to my girls and so far this has been the only one to stand up to its claims...pricing is decent, long lasting, water resistant, non greasy, and even smells good. I now have my mom friends using it with their munchkins.
Mayela L.
Buffalo, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?