BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this on my son for the past 2 years now. I love it for him. No harsh smell and very affordable. I can find it usually everywhere, but my office usually gets full time samples so that's also a plus. Highly recommend.
Claudia V.
Hayward, CA
A must in my house year round but specially during the summer time. It goes on white which I like because I like seeing where I'm placing it so I don't miss any areas, then blends in nicely. I also like that it doesn't irritate our eyes and it smells good
Ashley B.
All time favorite sunscreen for my kids. I've tried other brands but this seems to work best for us. Blends into the skin smoothly and inexpensive compared to other brands I've purchased. Highly recommend to others!
Annette P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great even for adults. I have fair, sensitive skin so this product covers all of the bases for me. The spf is high enough for good sun protection. It doesn't irritate my skin at all, which makes me very happy.
Tabetha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using this on my kids since the start of summer break. Every day by the pool. It's thick and covers well. Which is exactly what I want. Affordable and worth the price I am a repeat buyer and will always recommend!
Victorya S.
Vicksburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I literally swear by this product, for myself and my children. With a great price and easy to find in any drugstore, super center or grocery store, it's absolutely wonderful. I use this on both of my children, myself and even my dog, who is white and can burn easily if in the sun too long.
Megan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best sunscreen ever! It stays on a long time but doesn't feel oily. It smells great. My babies and I both wear it. It's gentle for their skin and I trust it to prevent sun burn on them. I highly recommend.
Melania H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My little guys have very sensitive skin. This irritated their skin so bad. It was a pain to wash off because it is mean to be water proof. I wouldn't recommend this if your kid has sensitive skin.
Mylene S.
Pekin, IL
Best sunscreen for little ones by far! I have never had an issue with burning, and has last through the day even after being in the water! I feel it's effective and I'll continue to bug this product! I would definitely recommend!
christina v.
Sacramento
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this one both my children since they were born, and it works so well. My youngest is a red head with very fair skin and this is my go to for when we are swimming or playing outside in general.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?