BY COPPERTONE #4 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart
I've been using these products for years on myself and kiddos. We buy it at Walmart and stock up on it at beginning of summer. We apply it before every swim and every few hours while swimming . We think it's a great product line. I've been satisfied
Maddie R.
Milwaukie, OR
This is a classic, my mother used on me and I use on my daughter and still on myself sometimes . It has a really good smell to it and works very well for repelling the sun. I would definitely recommend this product.
Tara D.
Hoskinston, KY
We use Coppertone for babies for all people in our household—not just babies! The coverage is amazing and doesn’t have to be reapplied constantly. The protection is excellent and we’ve never had an over exposure to sun with it on. We love this product!
Janisa Q.
I got this for my little boy and loved it. It doesn’t have the strong sunscreen smell and goes on easily. I also have the face stick in this sunscreen and it works awesome. I will be buying this again this summer!!
Marty R.
This is really all we put on our children. It works well. Goes on smooth. A good value and designed for children’s skin. It doesn’t leave a nasty residue on their skin after baths either. I find myself using too.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
rachel c.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I use this sunscreen on my little cousin at the pool and when I’m babysitting. It keeps the babies free of the harmful UV rays. Also easy o apply and relatively cheap. Would recommend for kids. Love it....
Dana W.
Colfax, LA
I love this for my daughter. It works so well. She’s been to the beach several times and just out in the sun and not gotten burned thanks to this sun screen. It’s gentle and doesn’t burn her skin or eyes.
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
My family has used this for years. I trust this for my ten week old, two year old, and my four year old. It’s gentle on their skin and safe to use. They have never been burnt using this. I even use this.
Nicole R.
Wichita , KS
I have used this sunscreen since I was a child. The scent smells like summer. The most important part is that it protects your skin from burning even when you get wet. I would recommend this to others!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?