BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something ou...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on kmart
Melissa P.
Red Bay, AL
The water babies is all my fair skin family can use! It has to be 70+SPF or we burn! I don’t mind the price! I’d rather spend a little extra as to suffer with sunburn! The packaging is appealing and would catch ones eye in an instant! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Lynn H.
Pennsauken
Love this sun screen for my kids. Provides more than enough protection. My kids have never gotten sun burn when using this sun screen. Doesn't come off in water.
Rea Y.
Have always purchased this sunscreen for my children when we went on vacations, to swim in our pool at Home during the summer, and even trips to the zoo and playground. I would recommend this product to a friend because we’ve had great results and no sunburns.
Narelis A.
Norcross , GA
I love it. Not too full of fragrance and does a really good job of protecting my little ones. I always reapply it on them each time they get out of the water or every other time and it truly protects the skin. It doesn’t create a too pasty white of a substance and it isn’t sticky or oily.
Kari S.
Blaine, MN
This sunscreen was a life saver with my daughter when she was an infant. This sunscreen is great be cause I could put in on her face and it was tear free. This sunscreen works great! If you have a little one I would definitely recommend you try this.
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
I love the high spf and it protects my skin in the hot Florida sun. Just remember to reapply often. I think I bought it at Walmart. It’s gentle and we use it when we go swimming or to the zoo. I’d buy it again
Carolina G.
San Diego
Affordable and does what it's meant to. The formula is a bit oily for my preference but rubbing it in well means it it won't bother my kids, and I imagine the oilyness is what makes it good for use in water. I will probably stick to this brand since I have no real complaints
Amanda P.
Diamondhead , MS
My son has red hair and nearly white skin. He burns so easily and this is the perfect on the go product for him because it’s easy to apply and the bottle has a gripping station which is good for parents trying to control a toddler and a slippery bottle!
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
This is one of my go-to sunscreens for my child and myself. My mother used It on my and I still use it on my kids. It really works and you don’t have to reapply every time you hop out of the water. This is a classic in my opinion.
Maddie R.
Milwaukie, OR
This is a classic, my mother used on me and I use on my daughter and still on myself sometimes . It has a really good smell to it and works very well for repelling the sun. I would definitely recommend this product.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?