Add a Photo

Photos (11)
REBEKAH P.
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA
This is the one of my go to sunscreens that we keep in our beach bag. We always use this one on the face because it seems better than others for sensitive areas. Just a dab on the nose, chin and forehead on my 8 year old. That's about all he will tolerate...
kristen l.
kristen l.
Always use this brand of sunscreen on my babies. Goes on nicely and evenly and stays on for hours!
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Garrett, IN
Love this! I use it in the summer on my face so I don't get super burnt, and can still tan.
Heather D.
Heather D.
I think 70spf is a little excessive even for babies. That aside, it does protect from the sun and babies are the only group that a lotion is better for than a spray.
sheg s.
sheg s.
Forest Lake, MN
I used this wonderful product on my infant son all last summer and not once had even the slightest pink or burn through swimming and sweat it protection is unbeatable I would recommend to all my mommy friends
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Grants Pass, OR
I use this for my little girl and my mom used it on my sister and I when we were kids best sunscreen ever
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
My favorite suntan lotion ever ! This is the only sunscreen I feel safe to use on my son. It's the best and smells amazing . It's a trusted brand and has never failed me. All the long beach days this lotion has always protected my son and I from a painful sunburn
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
This stuff is great. I know it's pretty much the same as adult sunscreen, I just feel better using it since it clarifies its safe lol.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
Still the best sunblock out there! I plan on using this when I have kids one day. I use it myself now.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
grand rapids, MI
Never used this but i got a coupon buy one get one free so i mean why not, after using it on my daughter last year and this year i wouldn't use another sunscreen protection.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?