BY COPPERTONE #2 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Morgan B.
I love this sun screen it works great on the kids and I have never had any problems the price is great and i usually buy a 2 pack
Tiffany M.
Walhalla , SC
I have used this on my son multiply times and have loved it! It's very gentle on his skin and doesn't irritate I give it a 10/10
Sam M.
Stafford Spgs, CT
It is sensitive on skin my daughter use to break out if I used anything else . High spf makes being outside much less stressful !
Sonia M.
En el verano este es mi producto esencial para mis niños ya que es un buen producto ayuda a cuidarlos del sol y huele muy bien
Sydney W.
Holly Pond
I love this. We use it on our son, of course. But I also put it on a scar on my back to keep it from getting burnt. Works well!
Laura G.
Maryville, TN
I love this sunscreen for my kids. I can always count on finding a higher SPF with Coppertone. I can't go wrong with this one!
Rosalie S.
This was very watery for some reason. not thick by any means it ran right out my hand don't know if I got a bad batch or what.
Carol-Ann T.
Buckfield , ME
Coppertone is a very trusted brand that has been around for as long as I can remember! Gentle enough for even a newborns skin!
Carolyn Y.
The literally best sunscreen u can buy for your little ones during the summer, less times u have to reapply it! It works great!
Kaitlyn C.
Grew up using this product, and I still use it. It keeps you from burning, and it smells pretty good. Definitely recommend it!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?