BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
xime m.
It make my host kid to get some red bumps all over his body. And that was really itchy! I don't like this sunscreen
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Absolutely works great! It's all I use on our daughter and she never had got sunburnt. Will recommend to everyone
Virginia G.
houston, TX
Buen protector de solar para los pequeños de la casa, osea los niños. es recomendado por los pediatras, muy bueno
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Great Outdoors Expert
I have used this on my son and many other children. It works well to protect from the sun and last a while.
Audrea C.
fulton, NY
Been using this ony kids since they were born and I love it! Smells great and gentle on sensitive skin!
Brandi T.
Highly recommend this brand for baby sunscreen. It's always important to protect them at all times.
Taylor K.
This sunscreen works great. I put this on my baby every time we go outside for a long period of time and he's never gotten a sun burn. Love this stuff!
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
I am very very fair skinned and I always need sunscreen at the beach. I like to use this, especially on my face! It has that classic copper tone sun screen smell. I love that! It's a good price and a good brand!
Anna T.
Love the higher in this sunscreen.we use it for the whole family. Goes on smooth and easy and most certainly does its job!
Katie G.
Coppertone water babies is all I used on my kiddo. It works and lasts as long as it's used as stated.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?