BY COPPERTONE #41 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something ou...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Whitney W.
Knoxville
This product smells great and it actually stays on your skin when you get into the water to swim. Very good at preventing sunburns.
Cynthia G.
Carteret, NJ
Must have for the summer. Don't leave home with out. Both of my sons have fAir skin and I don't chance it when it comes to the sun.
Melissa N.
Canton, OH
I've tried other brand but this one I feel is the best! My kids have never gotten burnt and have sensitive skin and never broke out
Kim H.
Clark, MO
I use this sunscreen for my kids and never had any problems. It stays on through the summer fun and is a good value for the money.
Sam M.
Stafford Spgs, CT
It is sensitive on skin my daughter use to break out if I used anything else . High spf makes being outside much less stressful !
Tiffany M.
Walhalla , SC
I have used this on my son multiply times and have loved it! It's very gentle on his skin and doesn't irritate I give it a 10/10
Anissa M.
Instill use this on my son when we get out in the sun. I don't like to use aerosol with him being young. This one is my favorite
Rosie K.
Plainsboro, NJ
Great sunscreen and company! It provides good coverage and is gentle. Not too oily and not to much perfume like other companies.
Morgan B.
Houston
I love this sun screen it works great on the kids and I have never had any problems the price is great and i usually buy a 2 pack
Sydney W.
Holly Pond
I love this. We use it on our son, of course. But I also put it on a scar on my back to keep it from getting burnt. Works well!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?