BY COPPERTONE #34 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Maritza G.
Big must have for me in the summer ! It didn't irritate my babies skin at all and they were super protected when it came to swimming !
Genesis M.
I’m an adult and still use the baby formula . It smells so good and My Mom always used this one since I was a baby going to the beach.
Alyssa M.
Richford, VT
This is my absolute go to for summer. It keeps me and my son perfectly protected and happy! Not heavy or greasy! Love this sunscreen.
Meghan S.
Columbia, NJ
I love this sunscreen! My mom used this sunscreen on me when I was growing up. I love the fresh scent and how much coverage it offers
Erin D.
Shirley, MA
This is the go to product that I use for my 4year old and my 9month old. I feel confident when I apply this sunscreen to my children.
Whitney A.
Bristol, VA
I use his for my kids and for myself and spouse. Works great. Does not have an overwhelming smell. Keeps our skin safe from sunburn.
Alyssa M.
spanaway, WA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Love this sunblock for my whole family!! The coverage is great and the protection is strong but it's also gentle on sensitive skin!!
Jessica S.
Columbia
I buy this for my daughter. It protects her if I put a reapply it every so often. I recommend it if you have small babies/children
Melissa N.
Canton, OH
I've tried other brand but this one I feel is the best! My kids have never gotten burnt and have sensitive skin and never broke out
Whitney W.
Knoxville
This product smells great and it actually stays on your skin when you get into the water to swim. Very good at preventing sunburns.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?