Add a Photo
Photos (11)
april s.
april s.
Sunbury, PA

I use this for myself. I am very sun sensitive. I can now enjoy the outdoors without worry.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.

I have always loved this product..... Always worked for me. Plus the smell is amazing... always reminds me of the beach
Amber M.
Amber M.
Magna, UT

Love this sunblock & the high spf! I use it on my baby/toddler & she has yet to get a sunburn on her delicate skin! I like that it doesn't feel super oily greasy either I use it on my self to! Great sunscreen
amanda w.
amanda w.

Coppertone has always been the most reliable sunscreen for me. It's great for sensitive skin, sinks into the skin easily and smoothly, and lasts a long time in the sun and water!
Helendale, CA

I lOVE this lotion! I use it on all my kids. Very gentle on their skin. They never burn either!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

I love how this sunblock smells! It keeps my skin nice and soft, while protecting it from sun damage.
Jennifer  G.
Jennifer G.

Love this product! My children both have eczema and this foes not irritate their skin. It has great protection!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

This is perfect sunscreen! It's super sensitive on skin, it does what it is supposed to do, and it has the ideal sunscreen smell which I love. It also dries easily and is not oily or greasy.
Carol-Ann T.
Carol-Ann T.
Buckfield, ME

Coppertone is a very trusted brand that has been around for as long as I can remember! Gentle enough for even a newborns skin!
Malia K.
Malia K.
Honokaa, HI

I love this product.. it works very well with babies very lightweight not on the heavy side of creams. it disapears good don't have to rub hard into skin.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

Join Now