Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
savannah, GA

Used this brand as a child and on my own children now. Kids never burn and I live in a very hot climate.
LaShae W.
LaShae W.
Russellville, AL

My mother used this on me and my siblings all our lives and this is my go to product for my kids now.
Fanni H.
Fanni H.

This product is fantastic. I got foot surgery and I used this product to cover up the scars from the sun. This product is great because it provides great protection from the sun without being too oily or heavy.
cheri s.
cheri s.
Endicott, NY

I love this brand, not just for babies, but anyone with sensitive skin or sun sensitivities. It's lightweight on skin, and offers great protection. It doesn't make you feel greasy.
nicole c.
nicole c.
Rochester Hls, MI

Best sunscreen for kids! Doesn't come off in the water so you don't have to reapply every time they get out.
Alexys C.
Alexys C.

This is an awesome product for children and sensitive/pale skin in adults.. i don't like how hard it is to rub in if you are damp though.
Lori P.
Lori P.
New Bedford, Ma

Water babies is my favorite! I prefer the spray but it has been used in my house for years. burn free.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY

Great for my daughter with sensitive skin. It's very protective and is long lasting. The price is affordable as well.
Lisa-Marie P.
Lisa-Marie P.
Kearny, NJ

This is my go to for the summer. Its great for my 3yr old to protect his skin. It goes on well and blends easily. It does last majority of the day even in the water. I always re-apply after a few hours because their skin is so sensitive. One bottle will last me well over the summer. It's great for the $ vs how long it will last.
bethany m.
bethany m.
Meridian, ID

I love the scent of this sunscreen and how well it covers. And protects the sensitive skin.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?