Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
This stuff is great. I know it's pretty much the same as adult sunscreen, I just feel better using it since it clarifies its safe lol.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
My favorite suntan lotion ever ! This is the only sunscreen I feel safe to use on my son. It's the best and smells amazing . It's a trusted brand and has never failed me. All the long beach days this lotion has always protected my son and I from a painful sunburn
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Grants Pass, OR
I use this for my little girl and my mom used it on my sister and I when we were kids best sunscreen ever
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Russellville, KY
I love the efficacy of this product even when water. I used this product on my son and now on my niece whenever we are outdoors. Excellent protection and affordable too!
Sugeith B.
Sugeith B.
This is my favorite sunscreen. I don't just use it on the kids, I use it on myself and I love it!
Spokane Vly, WA
I love it because it's excellent product for my baby's skin cares and protects it from the sun, very good.
Sherri K.
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO
This product works great. It's not sticky, stays on good and smells so nice like a baby. You do have to reapply but that's with anything.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
I remember using coppertone water babies when I was a kid, good to see a product is still around.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Astoria, NY
Love this especially the stick form. If you are fair or have tattoos then this is a must. The stick is great for under eyes as well. I guess it's good for babies but I have no babies so I only know it's good on fair sensitive skin peopled.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Royal Oak, MI
This is the product I always used for sunscreen when I was very young. The image of the product and its smell both bring me back to fun times at the beach.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?