Add a Photo

#151 in Sunscreen
Photos (11)
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

I love how this sunblock smells! It keeps my skin nice and soft, while protecting it from sun damage.
Jennifer  G.
Jennifer G.

Love this product! My children both have eczema and this foes not irritate their skin. It has great protection!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

This is perfect sunscreen! It's super sensitive on skin, it does what it is supposed to do, and it has the ideal sunscreen smell which I love. It also dries easily and is not oily or greasy.
Carol-Ann T.
Carol-Ann T.
Buckfield, ME

Coppertone is a very trusted brand that has been around for as long as I can remember! Gentle enough for even a newborns skin!
Malia K.
Malia K.
Honokaa, HI

I love this product.. it works very well with babies very lightweight not on the heavy side of creams. it disapears good don't have to rub hard into skin.
Kylee L.
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI

I love this for my kids! They have sensitive skin and it doesn't make them break out! When they need it I apply it often and they haven't burned! So worth buying! I highly recommend!! This is the only kind I'll buy for my kids!
K W.
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT

I am very very fair skinned and I always need sunscreen at the beach. I like to use this, especially on my face! It has that classic copper tone sun screen smell. I love that! It's a good price and a good brand!
Charna H.
Charna H.
Tiffin, OH

I have fair skin, sensitive to boot, and so does my little girl. We both burn so quickly and so badly. So when summer rolls around I really like having this stuff on hand just in case we're venturing out. That it's water proof also helps on those trips to the beach and water park.
jennifer d.
jennifer d.

Oh my..I love product!!I use it on my kids and on myself as well.Has a nice scent to it has well.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.

Bought this product for my daughter. Seems to work well, as long as you are diligent with reapplying. I just wish it were a bit less greasy, but otherwise, it does the job!
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?