BY COPPERTONE #29 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something ou...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica B.
I have really sensitive skin and I've been using this for as long as I can remember (like since I was a kid!!) would absolutely recommend.
Brooke E.
My family and i use this baby sunscreen every time our little ones go outside. It’s very thick so you know it’s keeping the kids skin safe.
Alexys C.
This is an awesome product for children and sensitive/pale skin in adults.. i don't like how hard it is to rub in if you are damp though.
Patricia  L.
Abilene , TX
The 70 protection is perfect for my babies protecting there precious skin this is a great sunscreen you know you can trust in the product
Diana M.
La Habra , CA
Even though this sunscreen is for babies i still use it and i am 23. I use it mostly for my face becasue in my opinion it is less greasy.
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
I absolutely love this brand. I feel this product does an awesome job at protecting your babies skin especially when applied as directed.
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO
This product works great. It's not sticky, stays on good and smells so nice like a baby. You do have to reapply but that's with anything.
Erin M.
Jasper, AL
Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion is a must have for my toddlers skin and for my face on those sunny days
Ashley N.
Have used this trusted brand for years now and I won't use any other brand of sunscreen on my babies. They have never gotten a sunburn.
Genesis M.
I’m an adult and still use the baby formula . It smells so good and My Mom always used this one since I was a baby going to the beach.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?