BY COPPERTONE #2 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Diana M.
La Habra , CA
Even though this sunscreen is for babies i still use it and i am 23. I use it mostly for my face becasue in my opinion it is less greasy.
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
Only one I've ever used on my twins and they haven't burned yet knock on would, but this one seems to work best at least for my family
Ashley N.
Have used this trusted brand for years now and I won't use any other brand of sunscreen on my babies. They have never gotten a sunburn.
Maritza G.
Big must have for me in the summer ! It didn't irritate my babies skin at all and they were super protected when it came to swimming !
Emily B.
Lawrenceville , GA
Great for babies!! Super gentle and effective! He usually only gets a TINY bit pink and it’s gone after we are inside for a few hours!
Genesis M.
I’m an adult and still use the baby formula . It smells so good and My Mom always used this one since I was a baby going to the beach.
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
This stuff is great. I know it's pretty much the same as adult sunscreen, I just feel better using it since it clarifies its safe lol.
mandie A.
Cordova, AL
Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion is a must have for my toddlers skin and for my face on those sunny days
Meghan S.
Columbia, NJ
I love this sunscreen! My mom used this sunscreen on me when I was growing up. I love the fresh scent and how much coverage it offers
Alyssa M.
Richford, VT
This is my absolute go to for summer. It keeps me and my son perfectly protected and happy! Not heavy or greasy! Love this sunscreen.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?