Add a Photo
Photos (11)
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

I love how this sunblock smells! It keeps my skin nice and soft, while protecting it from sun damage.
Helendale, CA

I lOVE this lotion! I use it on all my kids. Very gentle on their skin. They never burn either!
amanda w.
amanda w.

Coppertone has always been the most reliable sunscreen for me. It's great for sensitive skin, sinks into the skin easily and smoothly, and lasts a long time in the sun and water!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.

I have always loved this product..... Always worked for me. Plus the smell is amazing... always reminds me of the beach
april s.
april s.
Sunbury, PA

I use this for myself. I am very sun sensitive. I can now enjoy the outdoors without worry.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Visalia, CA

This sunblock is great for my kids, I use it every year, and I love it. Great for babies and protecting there skin
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN

Coppertone is a great sunscreen. It doesn't irritate mine or the kid's skin and it's effective at preventing sunburn.
Yanelle P.
Yanelle P.
Hialeah , Fl

My family has used this sunscreen since i was a baby definitely works have never had a problem with the kids getting burned and is water proof i just suggest every 3 hours mayb freshening up. I also love the smell
Denise s.
Denise s.
Cicero, IL

I've used Coppertone sunscreen products on all three of my kids, it works well none of my kids have never suffered from sunburn on days when they had prolonged exposure to the sun.
Joy F.
Joy F.

I love this lotion!!!! I love the scent because it reminds me of summer and the pool l.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

Join Now