Add a Photo

#96 in Sunscreen
Photos (11)
Anna T.
Anna T.
Oct. 16, 2016, 10:52 p.m.
Review for: Water Babies
Love the higher in this sunscreen.we use it for the whole family. Goes on smooth and easy and most certainly does its job!
Leticia P.
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
Used the spf 50 on my 6 month old.. We were in the pool for 20min and she burned!!! I'll never use it again... We're now using all natural blue lizard and it works like a charm
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Kearneysville, Wv
Oct. 18, 2016, 12:50 a.m.
Review for: Water Babies
This is wonderful on kids and babys and gets the job done 100% i would recommend to anyone i know for sure
Carol-Ann T.
Carol-Ann T.
Buckfield, ME
Coppertone is a very trusted brand that has been around for as long as I can remember! Gentle enough for even a newborns skin!
Malia K.
Malia K.
Honokaa, HI
I love this product.. it works very well with babies very lightweight not on the heavy side of creams. it disapears good don't have to rub hard into skin.
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Used this all the time with my kids when they were little and they never got sunburned when we used this.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
This is one of the only sunscreens on the market that does not irritate my sensitive skin. It also has a really pleasant, albeit very "sunscreeny" smell.
M. G.
M. G.
Great sunscreen for babies and people of all ages. Super gentle and effective.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
San Diego, CA
This lotion stays on well and is easy to apply. I would recommend it to anyone!
Kenzie S.
Kenzie S.
Shelton, WA
Coppertone is one of the only sunscreens we will use because we have found out that our son is allergic to an ingredient used in other sunscreens such as Banana Boat. So far Coppertone has worked really well and kept all of us from getting sunburned. I do not have to reapply it constantly and it really does its job. This is our go to product for sunscreen!
Mayela L.
Buffalo, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?