BY COPPERTONE #35 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sara P.
Charleston, WV
I use this for myself, as I am fair and burn basically the moment I step into the sun. The formula is nice and I don't find it overly greasy.
Karen C.
Mcalester, OK
I use this for my kids and myself (everyday mixed with my daily moisturizer for myself). I know it's something that will protect me and them.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
This used to be my favorite sunscreen to get my kids but i cant seem to find it anywhere in my area anymore. They are still making it right?
Jessica B.
I have really sensitive skin and I've been using this for as long as I can remember (like since I was a kid!!) would absolutely recommend.
Danielle  F.
Merced , CA
We use this with my 6 month old and 4 year old. And love it! Not all greasy like most and my kids haven't burnt unlike others I have used.
Kira H.
Honolulu, HI
I'm a big fan of this brand and the fact that this product has a greater SPF is great. You can never be too safe, especially with children.
Leah G.
Toledo, OH
This sunscreen works so well. I use it on my son and for myself. Don’t forget to reapply every so often and after getting out of the water.
Brooke E.
My family and i use this baby sunscreen every time our little ones go outside. It’s very thick so you know it’s keeping the kids skin safe.
Madi B.
This is a great product for fair skin! My sister is super light and burns easily so we use a baby sunscreen to be slightly more protective.
Kymberleigh N.
Killeen, TX
Works amazing for my kiddos. I have to reapply after getting out each time from the water, as Texas is hot. But over all LOVE the product!!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?