Add a Photo
Photos (11)
Lauren K.
Lauren K.

Very good sunscreen for any age. It isn't paste-like which makes it easy to rub in. Really recommend this!
Yazbek O.
Yazbek O.
Gardena, Ca

This baby sunscreen works amazing. Lasts a long time before having to re apply.
Rosalie S.
Rosalie S.

This was very watery for some reason. not thick by any means it ran right out my hand don't know if I got a bad batch or what.
Caren C.
Caren C.
Silverdale, WA

Refuse to use anything else on my kiddos . Copper tone a name we've trusted since I was a kid !
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

I love this sunscreen for my two toddlers. They can enjoy playing in the sun and never get burnt.
Anna T.
Anna T.

Love the higher in this sunscreen.we use it for the whole family. Goes on smooth and easy and most certainly does its job!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Kearneysville, Wv

This is wonderful on kids and babys and gets the job done 100% i would recommend to anyone i know for sure
Katie G.
Katie G.

Coppertone water babies is all I used on my kiddo. It works and lasts as long as it's used as stated.
adriana l.
adriana l.

I have bought this for years for both my kids and its pretty good. I have since switched over to more healthy alternatives less chemicals, but its an old time favorite because my kids have experienced rashes with other sunblocks so i would say it works well on sensitive skin. I would recommend to my friends because I feel it does work.
Audrea C.
Audrea C.
fulton, NY

Been using this ony kids since they were born and I love it! Smells great and gentle on sensitive skin!
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

Join Now