Add a Photo
Photos (11)
Sara B.
Sara B.
Newkirk, OK

I like this sunscreen a lot! I prefer the spray on kind for wiggly little kids! This brand works wonderfully and I don't have to worry when I put it on my daughter
Taylor K.
Taylor K.

This sunscreen works great. I put this on my baby every time we go outside for a long period of time and he's never gotten a sun burn. Love this stuff!
shanti h.
shanti h.

When the main sunscreens that I buy for my kids. Works very well, A oldie but a goodie.
Kira H.
Kira H.
Honolulu, HI

I'm a big fan of this brand and the fact that this product has a greater SPF is great. You can never be too safe, especially with children.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Warren, MI

Coppertone water babies sunscreen works great. Stays on while in the water and gives great protection.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Wildomar , CA

Great coverage. Never sun burned while using this product. Coppertone water babies is great on any age skin.
Trisha W.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA

I still use this to put on my big kids when we will be in the water for a long period of time. I used this on them when they were babies and we still use it.
magdaline a.
magdaline a.
Salisbury, NC

I love using this sunscrren lotion for myself and other family members. I helps a lot when the kids are outside a long time.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Carteret, NJ

Must have for the summer. Don't leave home with out. Both of my sons have fAir skin and I don't chance it when it comes to the sun.
Ericka P.
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx

I absolutely love this brand. I feel this product does an awesome job at protecting your babies skin especially when applied as directed.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

Join Now