Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Trisha W.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
I still use this to put on my big kids when we will be in the water for a long period of time. I used this on them when they were babies and we still use it.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Wildomar , CA
Great coverage. Never sun burned while using this product. Coppertone water babies is great on any age skin.
Mabel C.
Mabel C.
Newark, NJ
Its okay , iuse it every summer . it protects my skin and keeps it from getting dry
Ee V.
Ee V.
Good sunscreen. My baby needs it before going out in the sun. Its the only brand I go to. Don't really like other brands.
Sierra I.
Sierra I.
Dulles, VA
I love this product! It was used on me when I was little, so now I use it on my kids. Its easy to use and smells great. Stays on and doesn't burn their eyes!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Moncks Corner, SC
Only sunscreen i will use on my kids, and they all have sensitive skin. Its a wee pit pricey though.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Russellville, KY
I love the efficacy of this product even when water. I used this product on my son and now on my niece whenever we are outdoors. Excellent protection and affordable too!
Sugeith B.
Sugeith B.
This is my favorite sunscreen. I don't just use it on the kids, I use it on myself and I love it!
Spokane Vly, WA
I love it because it's excellent product for my baby's skin cares and protects it from the sun, very good.
Sherri K.
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO
This product works great. It's not sticky, stays on good and smells so nice like a baby. You do have to reapply but that's with anything.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?