Add a Photo
Photos (9)
Amber W.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS

I have used this on my son and many other children. It works well to protect from the sun and last a while.
Kylee L.
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI

I love this for my kids! They have sensitive skin and it doesn't make them break out! When they need it I apply it often and they haven't burned! So worth buying! I highly recommend!! This is the only kind I'll buy for my kids!
K W.
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT

I am very very fair skinned and I always need sunscreen at the beach. I like to use this, especially on my face! It has that classic copper tone sun screen smell. I love that! It's a good price and a good brand!
Charna H.
Charna H.
Tiffin, OH

I have fair skin, sensitive to boot, and so does my little girl. We both burn so quickly and so badly. So when summer rolls around I really like having this stuff on hand just in case we're venturing out. That it's water proof also helps on those trips to the beach and water park.
jennifer d.
jennifer d.

Oh my..I love product!!I use it on my kids and on myself as well.Has a nice scent to it has well.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.

Bought this product for my daughter. Seems to work well, as long as you are diligent with reapplying. I just wish it were a bit less greasy, but otherwise, it does the job!
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH

This sunscreen is the only one that has truly protected my child from the sun. I can put this on him knowing that he will be safe from all the damaging effects of the sun. The ecofriendly bottle allows for easy grip while applying. I have recommended this to friends and family knowing the product will do exactly as it says.
rachelle a.
rachelle a.

This stuff is great and kept my kids and baby from getting burnt while playing in water
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Warren, MI

Coppertone water babies sunscreen works great. Stays on while in the water and gives great protection.
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Grants Pass, OR

I use this for my little girl and my mom used it on my sister and I when we were kids best sunscreen ever
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

Join Now