BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something ou...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Kari S.
Ward, AR
I love this sunscreen for my little girl because its smell isn't overpowering and she can play for a good while in the water without it coming off.
Ashley S.
Woodruff , SC
It keeps my baby from getting sun burnt. It's a little messy, but we can handle that. We've always loved the protection we get from this product.
Michelle D.
I love this stuff for my 2 year old! We went to the beach last week and spent a long time out in the sun, this sunscreen kept him from burning!!
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
This is always my go to sunscreen for my daughter. I love this brand. It doesn't break her out or leave her greasy feeling and never had sunburn
Mari U.
Lancaster, PA
I have love water babies since my babies were, well, babies. 27 years ago i started using this lotion and now i am using it on the grandchildren.
Shena D.
Malvern, AR
Love this product, its easy to use, stays on great, and smells pleasant. We use it all summer on my niece and nephew and it works wonderfully!!!
Chellsie V.
This sunscreen works OK. It is not very waterproof and must be applied more often than other brands. It will do the trick for cloudy days though.
Amber E.
Covington , Ky
Love the coverage this lotion provides. It's proven to last my baby and not rub off from swimming or when he is passed off from person to person.
paige j.
Estacada, OR
Works great in my two kids. We're fair skinned and this seems to last the best in water. If you don't mind how thick it is then this is great.
Ericka F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this sun screen it helps my kids stay away from sunburns. it leaves no sticky feeling mess free. the first time i tried it was a sample
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
El Paso, TX
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?