BY COPPERTONE #4 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amber E.
Covington , Ky
Love the coverage this lotion provides. It's proven to last my baby and not rub off from swimming or when he is passed off from person to person.
Ericka F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this sun screen it helps my kids stay away from sunburns. it leaves no sticky feeling mess free. the first time i tried it was a sample
paige j.
Estacada , OR
Works great in my two kids. We're fair skinned and this seems to last the best in water. If you don't mind how thick it is then this is great.
Brittany D.
I really liked this priduct! Worked great for my 1 year old. Didn't burn her eyes and made sure her skin didn't burn as well. I give it an A+!
Karen C.
Mcalester, OK
I use this for my kids and myself (everyday mixed with my daily moisturizer for myself). I know it's something that will protect me and them.
Sara P.
Charleston, WV
I use this for myself, as I am fair and burn basically the moment I step into the sun. The formula is nice and I don't find it overly greasy.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
This used to be my favorite sunscreen to get my kids but i cant seem to find it anywhere in my area anymore. They are still making it right?
Jessica B.
I have really sensitive skin and I've been using this for as long as I can remember (like since I was a kid!!) would absolutely recommend.
Kymberleigh N.
Killeen, TX
Works amazing for my kiddos. I have to reapply after getting out each time from the water, as Texas is hot. But over all LOVE the product!!
Leah G.
Toledo, OH
This sunscreen works so well. I use it on my son and for myself. Don’t forget to reapply every so often and after getting out of the water.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?