Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL

I remember using coppertone water babies when I was a kid, good to see a product is still around.
Sherri K.
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO

This product works great. It's not sticky, stays on good and smells so nice like a baby. You do have to reapply but that's with anything.
Spokane Vly, WA

I love it because it's excellent product for my baby's skin cares and protects it from the sun, very good.
Sugeith B.
Sugeith B.

This is my favorite sunscreen. I don't just use it on the kids, I use it on myself and I love it!
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Russellville, KY

I love the efficacy of this product even when water. I used this product on my son and now on my niece whenever we are outdoors. Excellent protection and affordable too!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Moncks Corner, SC

Only sunscreen i will use on my kids, and they all have sensitive skin. Its a wee pit pricey though.
Sierra I.
Sierra I.
Dulles, VA

I love this product! It was used on me when I was little, so now I use it on my kids. Its easy to use and smells great. Stays on and doesn't burn their eyes!
Ee V.
Ee V.

Good sunscreen. My baby needs it before going out in the sun. Its the only brand I go to. Don't really like other brands.
Mabel C.
Mabel C.
Newark, NJ

Its okay , iuse it every summer . it protects my skin and keeps it from getting dry
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

I have really sensitive skin and I've been using this for as long as I can remember (like since I was a kid!!) would absolutely recommend.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?