Add a Photo

#95 in Sunscreen
Photos (11)
Anna T.
Anna T.
Oct. 16, 2016, 10:52 p.m.
Review for: Water Babies
Love the higher in this sunscreen.we use it for the whole family. Goes on smooth and easy and most certainly does its job!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Kearneysville, Wv
Oct. 18, 2016, 12:50 a.m.
Review for: Water Babies
This is wonderful on kids and babys and gets the job done 100% i would recommend to anyone i know for sure
Katie G.
Katie G.
Jan. 22, 2017, 9:56 a.m.
Review for: Water Babies
Coppertone water babies is all I used on my kiddo. It works and lasts as long as it's used as stated.
adriana l.
adriana l.
Feb. 1, 2017, 10:17 p.m.
Review for: Water Babies
I have bought this for years for both my kids and its pretty good. I have since switched over to more healthy alternatives less chemicals, but its an old time favorite because my kids have experienced rashes with other sunblocks so i would say it works well on sensitive skin. I would recommend to my friends because I feel it does work.
Audrea C.
Audrea C.
Fulton, NY
Feb. 6, 2017, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: Water Babies
Been using this ony kids since they were born and I love it! Smells great and gentle on sensitive skin!
Dana F.
Dana F.
Concord, NC
Oct. 30, 2016, 2:11 a.m.
Review for: Water Babies
This has bern my go to sunscreen for my self and my family for as long as I can remember. I don't fool around with other brrands because this one works. My kids have never had a sunburn their entire life. I also love the smell of Coppertone. I don't trust otger brands. This is the only one for my family. Buy it with total confidence.
Joy F.
Joy F.
I love this lotion!!!! I love the scent because it reminds me of summer and the pool l.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
savannah, GA
Used this brand as a child and on my own children now. Kids never burn and I live in a very hot climate.
LaShae W.
LaShae W.
Russellville, AL
My mother used this on me and my siblings all our lives and this is my go to product for my kids now.
Fanni H.
Fanni H.
This product is fantastic. I got foot surgery and I used this product to cover up the scars from the sun. This product is great because it provides great protection from the sun without being too oily or heavy.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?