Add a Photo
Photos (11)
Carolyn Y.
Carolyn Y.

The literally best sunscreen u can buy for your little ones during the summer, less times u have to reapply it! It works great!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.

My go to sunscreen for my kid. I have no problems with it at all. I always keep it in the diaper bag at all times.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR

This used to be my favorite sunscreen to get my kids but i cant seem to find it anywhere in my area anymore. They are still making it right?
REBEKAH P.
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA

This is the one of my go to sunscreens that we keep in our beach bag. We always use this one on the face because it seems better than others for sensitive areas. Just a dab on the nose, chin and forehead on my 8 year old. That's about all he will tolerate...
kristen l.
kristen l.

Always use this brand of sunscreen on my babies. Goes on nicely and evenly and stays on for hours!
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Garrett, IN

Love this! I use it in the summer on my face so I don't get super burnt, and can still tan.
Heather D.
Heather D.

I think 70spf is a little excessive even for babies. That aside, it does protect from the sun and babies are the only group that a lotion is better for than a spray.
sheg s.
sheg s.
Forest Lake, MN

I used this wonderful product on my infant son all last summer and not once had even the slightest pink or burn through swimming and sweat it protection is unbeatable I would recommend to all my mommy friends
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
jacksonville, NC

This is the product I always used for sunscreen when I was very young. The image of the product and its smell both bring me back to fun times at the beach.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Astoria, NY

Love this especially the stick form. If you are fair or have tattoos then this is a must. The stick is great for under eyes as well. I guess it's good for babies but I have no babies so I only know it's good on fair sensitive skin peopled.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

Join Now