BY COPPERTONE #2 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Lily G.
I have to say this is one of the best sunscreens I've ever tried. It works great on sensitive skin and blends well without leaving any white patches.
Nancy R.
Farmingdale, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Great product especially for fair skinned babies. Had to reapply more frequently but my little baby didn’t get burnt so that’s worth 5 stars to me!
Jentri C.
Works great but would be more convent in a spray! Love the high SPF, hate trying to rub it in. But even with the spray I use this on my kids faces
Kari S.
Ward, AR
I love this sunscreen for my little girl because its smell isn't overpowering and she can play for a good while in the water without it coming off.
Chellsie V.
This sunscreen works OK. It is not very waterproof and must be applied more often than other brands. It will do the trick for cloudy days though.
Ashley S.
Woodruff , SC
It keeps my baby from getting sun burnt. It's a little messy, but we can handle that. We've always loved the protection we get from this product.
Kat c.
I use this for my kids becaus even though they are mixed they are superrrr fair. This helps keep them from burning and it has a great smell to it
Michelle D.
I love this stuff for my 2 year old! We went to the beach last week and spent a long time out in the sun, this sunscreen kept him from burning!!
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
This is always my go to sunscreen for my daughter. I love this brand. It doesn't break her out or leave her greasy feeling and never had sunburn
Mari U.
Lancaster, PA
I have love water babies since my babies were, well, babies. 27 years ago i started using this lotion and now i am using it on the grandchildren.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?