Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Sara P.
Sara P.
S Charleston, WV

I use this for myself, as I am fair and burn basically the moment I step into the sun. The formula is nice and I don't find it overly greasy.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.

This is one of the only sunscreens on the market that does not irritate my sensitive skin. It also has a really pleasant, albeit very "sunscreeny" smell.
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
Cambridge, Ontario

Although you need to reapply after water and such i find this product does what its supposed to and it has been around for quite some time as well.
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.

Used this all the time with my kids when they were little and they never got sunburned when we used this.
Malia K.
Malia K.
Honokaa, HI

I love this product.. it works very well with babies very lightweight not on the heavy side of creams. it disapears good don't have to rub hard into skin.
Carol-Ann T.
Carol-Ann T.
Buckfield, ME

Coppertone is a very trusted brand that has been around for as long as I can remember! Gentle enough for even a newborns skin!
Leah D.
Leah D.
Holland, MI

This product is so gentle on the skin and I love the high spf in it. Feels refreshing and doesn't smell bad.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Shirley, Ma

This is the go to product that I use for my 4year old and my 9month old. I feel confident when I apply this sunscreen to my children.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Newkirk, OK

I like this sunscreen a lot! I prefer the spray on kind for wiggly little kids! This brand works wonderfully and I don't have to worry when I put it on my daughter
Taylor K.
Taylor K.

This sunscreen works great. I put this on my baby every time we go outside for a long period of time and he's never gotten a sun burn. Love this stuff!
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

Join Now