BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there th...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Cyndi C.
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH
This sunscreen is the only one that has truly protected my child from the sun. I can put this on him knowing that he will be safe from all the damaging effects of the sun. The ecofriendly bottle allows for easy grip while applying. I have recommended this to friends and family knowing the product will do exactly as it says.
jennifer d.
jennifer d.
Oh my..I love product!!I use it on my kids and on myself as well.Has a nice scent to it has well.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Bought this product for my daughter. Seems to work well, as long as you are diligent with reapplying. I just wish it were a bit less greasy, but otherwise, it does the job!
Kylee L.
Kylee L.
Augusta , WI
I love this for my kids! They have sensitive skin and it doesn't make them break out! When they need it I apply it often and they haven't burned! So worth buying! I highly recommend!! This is the only kind I'll buy for my kids!
Audrea C.
Audrea C.
fulton, NY
Been using this ony kids since they were born and I love it! Smells great and gentle on sensitive skin!
adriana l.
adriana l.
I have bought this for years for both my kids and its pretty good. I have since switched over to more healthy alternatives less chemicals, but its an old time favorite because my kids have experienced rashes with other sunblocks so i would say it works well on sensitive skin. I would recommend to my friends because I feel it does work.
Victoria  s.
Victoria s.
Maryland Hts, MO
I love applying this and not having to worry about the kids looking like a lobster after a day in the sun
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
I really like this product while using on my kids. Definitely protected their skin. Especially my daughter because she has sensitive skin. She did not get any irritation with this product. Great overall.
Leticia P.
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
Used the spf 50 on my 6 month old.. We were in the pool for 20min and she burned!!! I'll never use it again... We're now using all natural blue lizard and it works like a charm
Amber M.
Amber M.
Magna, UT
Love this sunblock & the high spf! I use it on my baby/toddler & she has yet to get a sunburn on her delicate skin! I like that it doesn't feel super oily greasy either I use it on my self to! Great sunscreen
Mayela L.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?