BY COPPERTONE #2 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Heather W.
The coppertone baby is my go to brand, we got this to use on our two boys for the summertime when they played in the water, it was easy to apply and lasted
Gabrielle B.
Royal oak , MI
This is the product I always used for sunscreen when I was very young. The image of the product and its smell both bring me back to fun times at the beach.
Barbara M.
Grundy, VA
I purchased this for my child about 1minth ago and I love it. It applied evenly and did not leave that greasy residue on the skin that most sunscreens do.
Taylor H.
This is one of the only sunscreens on the market that does not irritate my sensitive skin. It also has a really pleasant, albeit very "sunscreeny" smell.
Heather E.
I like this. It stays on longer than the spray on sun screen. You don’t need your chins to stay out if the water forever until yet dries. It works great
Alanna C.
Cashmere, WA
Ive always had extremely fair skin, since I was I child Ive used this brand. Its reliable, it doesnt make you feel sticky and it has a reasonable price.
Taylor K.
This sunscreen works great. I put this on my baby every time we go outside for a long period of time and he's never gotten a sun burn. Love this stuff!
Brittany M.
My son is as pale as pale can get. I have to use something on him and this is the only affordable paragon free sunscreen I can find for small children
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
It's must if you are taking the kids out doors wear there's a lot of sun it's very gentle last a long time and a little Go's a long way nice scent too
Arlene C.
Love this. This is my go to Suntan lotion for my kids. I don't have to worry about them burning because it protects them. Very happy with this product.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?