Add a Photo
Photos (11)
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Tolland, CT

A great sunscreen for babies and adults with sensitive skin. It really stops the sun from burning your cute little one
April B.
April B.
Dayton, TX

I USE THIS ON MY KIDS ALL THE TIME 10YEARS AND 15 YEARS THEY ARE NOT BABIES BUT THIS IS THE BEST SUN BLOCK LOTION!
Mindy M.
Mindy M.
Seattle, WA

This was the first sunscreen I used on my kids. I've never had an issue. Be careful around the eyes!
Mary C.
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY

Love this for little ones! Great for days at the pool. Just remember to keep reapplying!
bethany m.
bethany m.
Meridian, ID

I love the scent of this sunscreen and how well it covers. And protects the sensitive skin.
Lisa-Marie P.
Lisa-Marie P.
Kearny, NJ

This is my go to for the summer. Its great for my 3yr old to protect his skin. It goes on well and blends easily. It does last majority of the day even in the water. I always re-apply after a few hours because their skin is so sensitive. One bottle will last me well over the summer. It's great for the $ vs how long it will last.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY

Great for my daughter with sensitive skin. It's very protective and is long lasting. The price is affordable as well.
Lori P.
Lori P.
New Bedford, Ma

Water babies is my favorite! I prefer the spray but it has been used in my house for years. burn free.
Alexys C.
Alexys C.

This is an awesome product for children and sensitive/pale skin in adults.. i don't like how hard it is to rub in if you are damp though.
nicole c.
nicole c.
Rochester Hls, MI

Best sunscreen for kids! Doesn't come off in the water so you don't have to reapply every time they get out.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

Join Now