BY COPPERTONE #26 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something ou...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I still use this to put on my big kids when we will be in the water for a long period of time. I used this on them when they were babies and we still use it.
Sierra I.
Dulles, VA
I love this product! It was used on me when I was little, so now I use it on my kids. Its easy to use and smells great. Stays on and doesn't burn their eyes!
Kimberly R.
We never ever leave the house without this during the sunny months! It's so gentle on my daughter's sensitive skin and she's never had sunburn! A+ sunscreen!
Ka l.
Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion works wonders especially for sensitive skin. I usually use baby products because of that same reason.
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
I’ve used this sunscreen since I was a little girl and now I’m using it on my children. I get it at Target and love it because it stays on for a long time.
Malia K.
Honokaa, HI
I love this product.. it works very well with babies very lightweight not on the heavy side of creams. it disapears good don't have to rub hard into skin.
Sarah C.
New Albany, IN
I love the coverage that this gives my little one along with how gentle it is on his skin. We have been using this for over a year and he has never burned.
Garielle S.
Royal Oak, MI
This is the product I always used for sunscreen when I was very young. The image of the product and its smell both bring me back to fun times at the beach.
Heather W.
The coppertone baby is my go to brand, we got this to use on our two boys for the summertime when they played in the water, it was easy to apply and lasted
Barbara M.
Grundy, VA
I purchased this for my child about 1minth ago and I love it. It applied evenly and did not leave that greasy residue on the skin that most sunscreens do.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?