BY COPPERTONE #26 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something ou...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Abigail G.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Never used this but i got a coupon buy one get one free so i mean why not, after using it on my daughter last year and this year i wouldn't use another sunscreen protection.
Kat c.
I use this for my kids becaus even though they are mixed they are superrrr fair. This helps keep them from burning and it has a great smell to it
Alysha J.
I use this on the babies and my 7 year old. Easy to apply and havent had a problem with bothering se sensitive skin.
Rebekah T.
Alma, AR
I have three small kids. I feel like this dies a good job protecting their light skin. I wish it would last longer.
DANIELLE M.
I've used this product for my kids for over 10 years i love the smell and i feel safe using this product . it xan get a bit messy but i thijnk thats unavoidable
Amanda M.
Morehead, KY
Did a great job protecting my niece at the beach. She tans easily but it also helped her to not burn. It didn’t wash off in the water and it wasn’t overly oily
Kathryn C.
Water babies is and was the only sunscreen I would use for my kids. They never burned while using it & it seemed to last awhile even though I applied it often.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I still use this to put on my big kids when we will be in the water for a long period of time. I used this on them when they were babies and we still use it.
Erikka B.
Classic go-to! Gentle on sensitive skin and smells like a great beach day waiting to happen. Melts into skin nicely and doesn't burn the sensitive eye area.
misty m.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
My parents used this on me when I was a kid. And I have used it on all 3 of my kids since they were babies. It's a brand that I trust and it smells amazing!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?