Add a Photo
Photos (11)
Erin D.
Erin D.
Shirley, Ma

This is the go to product that I use for my 4year old and my 9month old. I feel confident when I apply this sunscreen to my children.
Leah D.
Leah D.
Holland, MI

This product is so gentle on the skin and I love the high spf in it. Feels refreshing and doesn't smell bad.
Sara P.
Sara P.
S Charleston, WV

I use this for myself, as I am fair and burn basically the moment I step into the sun. The formula is nice and I don't find it overly greasy.
Ka l.
Ka l.

Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion works wonders especially for sensitive skin. I usually use baby products because of that same reason.
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Grants Pass, OR

I use this for my little girl and my mom used it on my sister and I when we were kids best sunscreen ever
Brooke B.
Brooke B.

My favorite suntan lotion ever ! This is the only sunscreen I feel safe to use on my son. It's the best and smells amazing . It's a trusted brand and has never failed me. All the long beach days this lotion has always protected my son and I from a painful sunburn
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

I love this sunscreen for my two toddlers. They can enjoy playing in the sun and never get burnt.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH

Still the best sunblock out there! I plan on using this when I have kids one day. I use it myself now.
abigail G.
abigail G.
grand rapids, MI

Never used this but i got a coupon buy one get one free so i mean why not, after using it on my daughter last year and this year i wouldn't use another sunscreen protection.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.

This product is great, especially for individuals with sensitive skin! I would definitely recommend this product.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

Join Now