Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Trisha W.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA

I still use this to put on my big kids when we will be in the water for a long period of time. I used this on them when they were babies and we still use it.
magdaline a.
magdaline a.
Salisbury, NC

I love using this sunscrren lotion for myself and other family members. I helps a lot when the kids are outside a long time.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Carteret, NJ

Must have for the summer. Don't leave home with out. Both of my sons have fAir skin and I don't chance it when it comes to the sun.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR

This used to be my favorite sunscreen to get my kids but i cant seem to find it anywhere in my area anymore. They are still making it right?
Ericka P.
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx

I absolutely love this brand. I feel this product does an awesome job at protecting your babies skin especially when applied as directed.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.

Very good sunscreen for any age. It isn't paste-like which makes it easy to rub in. Really recommend this!
REBEKAH P.
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA

This is the one of my go to sunscreens that we keep in our beach bag. We always use this one on the face because it seems better than others for sensitive areas. Just a dab on the nose, chin and forehead on my 8 year old. That's about all he will tolerate...
kristen l.
kristen l.

Always use this brand of sunscreen on my babies. Goes on nicely and evenly and stays on for hours!
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Garrett, IN

Love this! I use it in the summer on my face so I don't get super burnt, and can still tan.
Yazbek O.
Yazbek O.
Gardena, CA

This baby sunscreen works amazing. Lasts a long time before having to re apply.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?