BY COPPERTONE #4 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Bibiana G.
Cornelius, OR
Don't rub your eyes after using this product! But it's a great sunscreen for kids. FYI it's best to re-apply each time the kids get into the pool or at the beach!
Fanni H.
This product is fantastic. I got foot surgery and I used this product to cover up the scars from the sun. This product is great because it provides great protection from the sun without being too oily or heavy.
Stephanie G.
Ashford, AL
Absolutely use this every time I take my babies out in the sun! This helps keep there skin protected and moisturizer at the same time! It is an amazing sunscreen lotion!
Mandy W.
Russellville , KY
I love the efficacy of this product even when water. I used this product on my son and now on my niece whenever we are outdoors. Excellent protection and affordable too!
cheri s.
Endicott, NY
I love this brand, not just for babies, but anyone with sensitive skin or sun sensitivities. It's lightweight on skin, and offers great protection. It doesn't make you feel greasy.
Abigail G.
Grand rapids, MI
Never used this but i got a coupon buy one get one free so i mean why not, after using it on my daughter last year and this year i wouldn't use another sunscreen protection.
DANIELLE M.
I've used this product for my kids for over 10 years i love the smell and i feel safe using this product . it xan get a bit messy but i thijnk thats unavoidable
Amanda M.
Morehead, KY
Did a great job protecting my niece at the beach. She tans easily but it also helped her to not burn. It didn’t wash off in the water and it wasn’t overly oily
Kathryn C.
Water babies is and was the only sunscreen I would use for my kids. They never burned while using it & it seemed to last awhile even though I applied it often.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I still use this to put on my big kids when we will be in the water for a long period of time. I used this on them when they were babies and we still use it.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?