BY COPPERTONE #26 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something ou...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Becky C.
baxter, KY
I used this for my infant in the Summer time and she never got a sunburn. I was also happy that it never caused her irritation or a break out cause she has sensitive skin.
Ashley D.
This is perfect sunscreen! It's super sensitive on skin, it does what it is supposed to do, and it has the ideal sunscreen smell which I love. It also dries easily and is not oily or greasy.
Heather D.
I think 70spf is a little excessive even for babies. That aside, it does protect from the sun and babies are the only group that a lotion is better for than a spray.
Bibiana G.
Cornelius, OR
Don't rub your eyes after using this product! But it's a great sunscreen for kids. FYI it's best to re-apply each time the kids get into the pool or at the beach!
Sara B.
Newkirk, OK
I like this sunscreen a lot! I prefer the spray on kind for wiggly little kids! This brand works wonderfully and I don't have to worry when I put it on my daughter
Christie C.
Falcon, CO
I love this sunscreen for my infant daughter! It's gentle enough on her skin and #1 Pediatrician recommended. I feel safe knowing this is protecting her delicate skin from the sun.
Fanni H.
This product is fantastic. I got foot surgery and I used this product to cover up the scars from the sun. This product is great because it provides great protection from the sun without being too oily or heavy.
Mandy W.
Russellville , KY
I love the efficacy of this product even when water. I used this product on my son and now on my niece whenever we are outdoors. Excellent protection and affordable too!
Stephanie G.
Ashford, AL
Absolutely use this every time I take my babies out in the sun! This helps keep there skin protected and moisturizer at the same time! It is an amazing sunscreen lotion!
cheri s.
Endicott, NY
I love this brand, not just for babies, but anyone with sensitive skin or sun sensitivities. It's lightweight on skin, and offers great protection. It doesn't make you feel greasy.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?