BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Gabriela R.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is must have in summer for my and my Kids. My favorite for sensitive skin
Charity G.
Sanford, FL
When I run out of sunscreen for my kids this is the first one I go to. I love that it has a high SPF and goes on them very evenly. The smell isn't bad and as long as you apply it like the directions say your children don't get burned at all whether you are at the beach or on the river.
Amanda D.
Port St Lucie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen is great for children, it doesn't irritate the eyes, it's waterproof and smells great!!!
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It protects the babies skin from getting sun burned, I like it and it is gentle to their skin, and the smell isnot bad
Ashley M.
Alto, GA
I personally have tried almost every name brand of sunscreen to my girls and so far this has been the only one to stand up to its claims...pricing is decent, long lasting, water resistant, non greasy, and even smells good. I now have my mom friends using it with their munchkins.
Christina K.
Great sunblock but I just don't like the fact that it's oily and greasy. I just may switch over to the spray.
Kayla K.
Jacksonville , FL
I have used this for my daughter for the past two years and it has never failed me not on on her but in transport in the diaper bag the design of the bottle is perfect for non accidental explosions.
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has always been one of my favorite sunscreens! It always gives consistent results!
Kimberly A.
Indianapolis, IN
While it did it's job They need to make it so that it won't run. When you sweat or make it so that it doesn't burn the eyes. My grandchildren would scream from the burning and after that time, I tried it and learned why they screamed. I will never buy it again or recommend it to anyone ever.
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works really good for river days. You have to make sure to re apply it when it says to though.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?