Add a Photo
Photos (11)
Carol-Ann T.
Carol-Ann T.
Buckfield, ME

Coppertone is a very trusted brand that has been around for as long as I can remember! Gentle enough for even a newborns skin!
Malia K.
Malia K.
Honokaa, HI

I love this product.. it works very well with babies very lightweight not on the heavy side of creams. it disapears good don't have to rub hard into skin.
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.

Used this all the time with my kids when they were little and they never got sunburned when we used this.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.

This is one of the only sunscreens on the market that does not irritate my sensitive skin. It also has a really pleasant, albeit very "sunscreeny" smell.
M. G.
M. G.

Great sunscreen for babies and people of all ages. Super gentle and effective.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
San Diego, CA

This lotion stays on well and is easy to apply. I would recommend it to anyone!
Kenzie S.
Kenzie S.
Shelton, WA

Coppertone is one of the only sunscreens we will use because we have found out that our son is allergic to an ingredient used in other sunscreens such as Banana Boat. So far Coppertone has worked really well and kept all of us from getting sunburned. I do not have to reapply it constantly and it really does its job. This is our go to product for sunscreen!
Becky C.
Becky C.
Baxter , Ky

I used this for my infant in the Summer time and she never got a sunburn. I was also happy that it never caused her irritation or a break out cause she has sensitive skin.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

I have really sensitive skin and I've been using this for as long as I can remember (like since I was a kid!!) would absolutely recommend.
Mabel C.
Mabel C.
Newark, NJ

Its okay , iuse it every summer . it protects my skin and keeps it from getting dry
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

Join Now