BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there th...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Highly recommend this brand for baby sunscreen. It's always important to protect them at all times.
xime m.
xime m.
It make my host kid to get some red bumps all over his body. And that was really itchy! I don't like this sunscreen
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
I use this on my son and it's a high SPF so your little one is protected and it goes on thick but smooths out when rubbed in. I don't have to reapply this to my son for awhile with this!
Rosie K.
Rosie K.
Cranbury, NJ
Great sunscreen and company! It provides good coverage and is gentle. Not too oily and not to much perfume like other companies.
Marie V.
Marie V.
This works great on my son's sensitive skin. He's prone to eczema and this doesn't irritate him at all. Easy to apply but it does a lot of blending but it doesn't bother me.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I love this brand!! Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen is the best! It's must have when you have small kids and a pool.
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Abilene , TX
The 70 protection is perfect for my babies protecting there precious skin this is a great sunscreen you know you can trust in the product
Bibiana G.
Bibiana G.
Cornelius, OR
Don't rub your eyes after using this product! But it's a great sunscreen for kids. FYI it's best to re-apply each time the kids get into the pool or at the beach!
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Water babies is and was the only sunscreen I would use for my kids. They never burned while using it & it seemed to last awhile even though I applied it often.
Arlene C.
Arlene C.
Love this. This is my go to Suntan lotion for my kids. I don't have to worry about them burning because it protects them. Very happy with this product.
Mayela L.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?