BY COPPERTONE #26 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something ou...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amy E.
East Syracuse, NY
My go to sunblock for the whole family! Works wonders and we all tan beautifully!! Never a burn experienced even after hours in sun and water without reapplication!
Amanda C.
I use this on my son and it's a high SPF so your little one is protected and it goes on thick but smooths out when rubbed in. I don't have to reapply this to my son for awhile with this!
Jaime L.
Mount Savage, MD
I love this sunscreen! Being a red head I burn bad and this is always my go to. I know it's meant for babies but it stays on has strong protection I can count on so its my go to.
Amanda D.
Inman, SC
We love taking the kids out on the lake and this is the best sunscreen. Smells amazing and covers great. After a long day on the water it is like they were never in the sun at all!
christina v.
Rio Linda, CA
I have been using this one both my children since they were born, and it works so well. My youngest is a red head with very fair skin and this is my go to for when we are swimming or playing outside in general.
amanda w.
Coppertone has always been the most reliable sunscreen for me. It's great for sensitive skin, sinks into the skin easily and smoothly, and lasts a long time in the sun and water!
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
I've used Coppertone sunscreen products on all three of my kids, it works well none of my kids have never suffered from sunburn on days when they had prolonged exposure to the sun.
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
Used the spf 50 on my 6 month old.. We were in the pool for 20min and she burned!!! I'll never use it again... We're now using all natural blue lizard and it works like a charm
Lala S.
Tahlequah, OK
I have sensitive skin so as an adult that has to wear sunscreen all the time I use copper tone water babies. It doesn't seem to clog my pores or irritate my skin. It doesn't feel too greasy either.
Marie V.
New York , NY
This works great on my son's sensitive skin. He's prone to eczema and this doesn't irritate him at all. Easy to apply but it does a lot of blending but it doesn't bother me.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?