Add a Photo

Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Feb. 27, 2017, 4:06 p.m.
Review for: Water Babies
Highly recommend this brand for baby sunscreen. It's always important to protect them at all times.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
I use this on my son and it's a high SPF so your little one is protected and it goes on thick but smooths out when rubbed in. I don't have to reapply this to my son for awhile with this!
Marie V.
Marie V.
New York , NY
This works great on my son's sensitive skin. He's prone to eczema and this doesn't irritate him at all. Easy to apply but it does a lot of blending but it doesn't bother me.
Bibiana G.
Bibiana G.
Cornelius, OR
Don't rub your eyes after using this product! But it's a great sunscreen for kids. FYI it's best to re-apply each time the kids get into the pool or at the beach!
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Nicholasville, KY
Water babies is and was the only sunscreen I would use for my kids. They never burned while using it & it seemed to last awhile even though I applied it often.
Arlene C.
Arlene C.
Love this. This is my go to Suntan lotion for my kids. I don't have to worry about them burning because it protects them. Very happy with this product.
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Warwick, RI
I always put this on my little man when we are outside in the summertime, I feel confident is protecting his skin.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Love this for my son. Great SPF coverage. With children you really can't go bellow SPF 50. Would highly recommend for sunscreen
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Ware Shoals, SC
Love water babies sunscreen! Goes on easily and protects and doesn't have that funny smell that some sunscreens can have.
Heather N.
Heather N.
I love coppertone and their products. Great for babies at the beach and never causes a rash for even sensitive skin
Mayela L.
Buffalo, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?