BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
cheri s.
Endicott, NY
I love this brand, not just for babies, but anyone with sensitive skin or sun sensitivities. It's lightweight on skin, and offers great protection. It doesn't make you feel greasy.
Abigail G.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Never used this but i got a coupon buy one get one free so i mean why not, after using it on my daughter last year and this year i wouldn't use another sunscreen protection.
DANIELLE M.
I've used this product for my kids for over 10 years i love the smell and i feel safe using this product . it xan get a bit messy but i thijnk thats unavoidable
Amanda M.
Morehead, KY
Did a great job protecting my niece at the beach. She tans easily but it also helped her to not burn. It didn’t wash off in the water and it wasn’t overly oily
Kathryn C.
Water babies is and was the only sunscreen I would use for my kids. They never burned while using it & it seemed to last awhile even though I applied it often.
Allayna B.
Jesup, GA
My beach bag essential! I use this on my daughter, mainly. But I've also started to use it on myself and it's become one of my personal favorite sunscreens.
Kimberly R.
We never ever leave the house without this during the sunny months! It's so gentle on my daughter's sensitive skin and she's never had sunburn! A+ sunscreen!
Sierra I.
Dulles, VA
I love this product! It was used on me when I was little, so now I use it on my kids. Its easy to use and smells great. Stays on and doesn't burn their eyes!
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
I still use this to put on my big kids when we will be in the water for a long period of time. I used this on them when they were babies and we still use it.
misty m.
My parents used this on me when I was a kid. And I have used it on all 3 of my kids since they were babies. It's a brand that I trust and it smells amazing!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?