Add a Photo
Photos (9)
member-1520faa25
member-1520faa25
Wilmington, DE

Well rated by Consumer Reports - you can trust this to protect you from skin cancer. It's hard to find in stores nowadays, since it seems to have been replaced by the Pure & Simple variation. However, I prefer this version by far, since it doesn't leave a white cast on my skin. Just a basic, affordable sunscreen that keeps you protected at the beach or on long days outdoors, and the smell is quite nostalgic.
Sherrisse C.
Sherrisse C.
Vancouver, British Columbia

#1: It's actually a myth that the higher the SPF the better. The truth is that SPF 50 is the highest. (Countries like Australia and Japan have banned sunscreens greater than SPF 50). So SPF 70 will actually work pretty much the same as SPF 50.
#2: Coppertone sunscreens contain oxybenzone which can disrupt the hormone system, and also
Retinyl palmitate which may trigger skin damage and possibly cancer.
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Chelsea, MA

Great protection but this goes on really thick. I have used this as an adult since I have very fair skin. It takes a while to apply since it's so thick (that's why I give it a 4-star) but it really does prevent sunburns. It also doesn't break my skin out like some other sunscreens since it's for sensitive skin. One other drawback is that it's hard to wash off but overall, good product.
Erica H.
Erica H.

Love this sunscreen for my kiddos! I've never had a problem with it not working if you follow the directions on the bottle. My kids have never broken out while using it but they don't have sensitive skin. I'd be lying if I said I only use it on them, I use it on myself too! Plus I love that distinct coppertone smell that takes me back to my childhood and how summer smells. :)
Shannon M.
Shannon M.

Like most I began using this product as a child and I remember the cute girl and doggy on the front and the other bottle. This product just brings back childhood, and the smell is still one of my favorites. I still use this product now even though I am an adult. I used it as a child and still trust it now. I mean if it was made for babies you know it will be good for you.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Raleigh, NC

Ever since I was little I have had sensitivity to face sunscreens, breaking out in a rash after using sunscreen. However, when I came across this brand, it changed everything. This brand is perfect for sensitive skin tones! Also, it is extremely effective, protecting a very fair redhead in the strong rays of sun at the beach.
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Titusville, FL

Not just for babies! I rubbed this in all over my fiance while we were on vacation, and he did not burn one bit. We stayed at a resort for a four day weekend in Florida, and he didn't burn! I will always keep this product in mind and recommend it to everyone I see! Very thick and zinc-like, probably why it works so well.
Meagan R.
Meagan R.

This is the best sunscreen for babies. I have used many different sunscreen before this and I have always been left with a sunburn!!for the first time, after using this product I did not have a single spot burnt! I recommend this sunscreen to everyone! Use it on yourself and your kids! Anything over spf 50 is the best!
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Washington, DC

This is the perfect sunscreen. Sure, it's a little greasy, but it's super waterproof, easy to apply, and smells like my childhood. There's really nothing better than this, and while I've tried pricey ones from Vichy and La Roche-Posay and 'adult' ones from Coppertone and Neutrogena, this is what I always come back to.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Morehead City, NC

This is a great choice for the whole family. Great consistency, doesn't need constant reapplication. I purchased it from walmart and it exceeded my expectations. The value is great, you get a good amount of product for the price. The product is thicker so it covers better and lasts longer. I would buy again!
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

Join Now