BY COPPERTONE #35 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Lauren P.
Granite Falls , NC
This stuff is great on my daughter. Luckily she is like me and tans very well although she has semi fair skin. The only downside is you have to be super careful or you’ll turn your child into Casper with too much lotion. I’ve heard the sprays can cause chemical burns so I stick to the lotion so I know I’ve covered everywhere. It’s a well known brand that’s been around for years. It doesn’t work on my husband but he’s a ginger and nothing protects him from the sun.
Tania B.
One of the best sunscreens for your baby. I have always been a fan of their brands. This sunscreen has a good percentage. Give it a try and you will be a happy customer. Try it and you will love it.
Danielle B.
This sunscreen is a classic. I grew up on the beach and this is what we used as kids and it kept my pale delicate skin safe. The smell brings back memories of beach days and I love using it on my kids
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is a great sunscreen. It works great for my daughter who loves to swim and play outside. This does last with little reapplication. It is thick , has a great smell and protects our skin.
Chelsea H.
Marmet, WV
Used for this for my daughter when she was little for when we went to the beach and went to fairs and things during the summer. I was pleased with this as she did not have any type of burn or irritation from using.
Lexey J.
Middle River, MD
I like this product for my middle half when I wear bikinis. My stomach skin is delicate since it is not often exposed to the elements. I need a good sunscreen that will keep me from burning, yet I need it to be safe for delicate skin. Since this product is for small children I tried it for my stomach area. I would definitely recommend this product to be used for babies and small children.
Marcela C.
Harrison, NJ
Works like nothing else. I would always get bad sunburns until i found this. It’s amazing! The only con is that it leaves a bit of a white cast (zinc oxide I’m guessing) but overall, VERY EFFECTIVE!
Crystal R.
Coppertone Babies SPF 70 Sunblock lotion Is a must-have in our household. We have used this product for our children since they were babies and we even use it on ourselves! Gentle for baby's delicate skin, and powerful enough to block harmful UV rays. We make sure to use as directed and it keeps us from getting nasty sunburn. I would always recommend Coppertone sunblock products because they're safe and effective.
Lorna l.
Morgantown, KY
Always protected my little one!! She is an olive tone though, so I'm not sure for very light skin tones. I paid 7.00 but well worth it! Lasted me all summer with some left! Stays on in water also!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?