BY COPPERTONE #75 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something ou...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Tania G.
One of the best sunscreens for your baby. I have always been a fan of their brands. This sunscreen has a good percentage. Give it a try and you will be a happy customer. Try it and you will love it.
Danielle B.
This sunscreen is a classic. I grew up on the beach and this is what we used as kids and it kept my pale delicate skin safe. The smell brings back memories of beach days and I love using it on my kids
Chelsea H.
Marmet, WV
Used for this for my daughter when she was little for when we went to the beach and went to fairs and things during the summer. I was pleased with this as she did not have any type of burn or irritation from using.
Lexey J.
Middle River, MD
I like this product for my middle half when I wear bikinis. My stomach skin is delicate since it is not often exposed to the elements. I need a good sunscreen that will keep me from burning, yet I need it to be safe for delicate skin. Since this product is for small children I tried it for my stomach area. I would definitely recommend this product to be used for babies and small children.
Crystal R.
Coppertone Babies SPF 70 Sunblock lotion Is a must-have in our household. We have used this product for our children since they were babies and we even use it on ourselves! Gentle for baby's delicate skin, and powerful enough to block harmful UV rays. We make sure to use as directed and it keeps us from getting nasty sunburn. I would always recommend Coppertone sunblock products because they're safe and effective.
Gabriele V.
Hudson, NH
I used this on my cousin when he was a baby. Although we kept him out of the sun as much as possible, this ensured he didn’t burn from reflections or when walking around. I highly recommend it.
Elizabeth S.
Gordon, TX
Soft scent. Not overly greasy. Safe for use on the whole family. Works well. Must be reapplied as directed. I prefer a cream over the spray to ensure even coverage. Totally recommend.
Lauren P.
Rosedale, MD
My son was outside all summer long. We went to the beach for two weeks, camped, played on the playground, and played lots of catch and soccer outside. He didn’t get a single sunburn because of this sunscreen. It’s broad spectrum and easy to apply to avoid sunburn (and fighting, too!). I’m very thankful for that pink bottle!
Tamara S.
Tuscaloosa
This by far one of my favorite sun screen products and must have for the summer!! Whether your at the beach,on the boat,or by the pool it will keep you from looking like a fried lobster. I keep this in my beach bag for use around my face and shoulders because that’s where I tend to burn more easily and faster.
Evangeline A.
garden grove, CA
I use this on my kids face and body. It is gentle and has such a high spf with a non greasy feeling. My kids have sensitive skin and burn easily and this is the best formula.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?