BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there th...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Erica H.
Erica H.
Love this sunscreen for my kiddos! I've never had a problem with it not working if you follow the directions on the bottle. My kids have never broken out while using it but they don't have sensitive skin. I'd be lying if I said I only use it on them, I use it on myself too! Plus I love that distinct coppertone smell that takes me back to my childhood and how summer smells. :)
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Like most I began using this product as a child and I remember the cute girl and doggy on the front and the other bottle. This product just brings back childhood, and the smell is still one of my favorites. I still use this product now even though I am an adult. I used it as a child and still trust it now. I mean if it was made for babies you know it will be good for you.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Raleigh, NC
Ever since I was little I have had sensitivity to face sunscreens, breaking out in a rash after using sunscreen. However, when I came across this brand, it changed everything. This brand is perfect for sensitive skin tones! Also, it is extremely effective, protecting a very fair redhead in the strong rays of sun at the beach.
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Titusville, FL
Not just for babies! I rubbed this in all over my fiance while we were on vacation, and he did not burn one bit. We stayed at a resort for a four day weekend in Florida, and he didn't burn! I will always keep this product in mind and recommend it to everyone I see! Very thick and zinc-like, probably why it works so well.
Meagan R.
Meagan R.
This is the best sunscreen for babies. I have used many different sunscreen before this and I have always been left with a sunburn!!for the first time, after using this product I did not have a single spot burnt! I recommend this sunscreen to everyone! Use it on yourself and your kids! Anything over spf 50 is the best!
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
This is the perfect sunscreen. Sure, it's a little greasy, but it's super waterproof, easy to apply, and smells like my childhood. There's really nothing better than this, and while I've tried pricey ones from Vichy and La Roche-Posay and 'adult' ones from Coppertone and Neutrogena, this is what I always come back to.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Morehead City, NC
This is a great choice for the whole family. Great consistency, doesn't need constant reapplication. I purchased it from walmart and it exceeded my expectations. The value is great, you get a good amount of product for the price. The product is thicker so it covers better and lasts longer. I would buy again!
victoria R.
victoria R.
Kissimmee, FL
I use this every single day, it cost a little more then j would like since I use it everyday but it'd worth it. I'm Spanish so I have a good skin type I don't get burned but my daughter is half Caucasian so she has very very fair skin, she already knows its outside time once I take out the pink bottle lol
Alex P.
Alex P.
I've been a user of this sunscreen for 30 years. My mom used this on myself and my sister, and you better believe I use it on my son now. We love it, and it works great on all ages. Since my mom has had skin cancer, we are very cautious about the sun damage. Thanks waterbabies for easing my mind!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Indianapolis, IN
While it did it's job They need to make it so that it won't run. When you sweat or make it so that it doesn't burn the eyes. My grandchildren would scream from the burning and after that time, I tried it and learned why they screamed. I will never buy it again or recommend it to anyone ever.
Mayela L.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?