BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Smells great and worst great. I use this on my daughter in our backyard during the hot summer months. Keeps her from getting Sun burns so she can play all she wants in her pool. Doesn't leave skin feeling too oily either. I also use it on myself.
Joann S.
Rosharon
I use this for my grandson when he is swimming. It has been great at keeping him from burning. I only let him swim for a short time frame so it may need reapplied if they are out for a period over 20 minutes or so. I am happy with it thus far
Amanda P.
Diamondhead, MS
My son has red hair and nearly white skin. He burns so easily and this is the perfect on the go product for him because it’s easy to apply and the bottle has a gripping station which is good for parents trying to control a toddler and a slippery bottle!
Celly R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my probate go to sunscreen lotion that I purchased every single year during summer. It’s not great I love that it’s not oily at all. The price is amazing it’s not super expensive something that’s going to break my pocket
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
This is one of my go-to sunscreens for my child and myself. My mother used It on my and I still use it on my kids. It really works and you don’t have to reapply every time you hop out of the water. This is a classic in my opinion.
Nikki 💜.
I've been using these products for years on myself and kiddos. We buy it at Walmart and stock up on it at beginning of summer. We apply it before every swim and every few hours while swimming . We think it's a great product line. I've been satisfied
Tara D.
Hoskinston, KY
We use Coppertone for babies for all people in our household—not just babies! The coverage is amazing and doesn’t have to be reapplied constantly. The protection is excellent and we’ve never had an over exposure to sun with it on. We love this product!
Maddie R.
Milwaukie, OR
This is a classic, my mother used on me and I use on my daughter and still on myself sometimes . It has a really good smell to it and works very well for repelling the sun. I would definitely recommend this product.
Marty R.
This is really all we put on our children. It works well. Goes on smooth. A good value and designed for children’s skin. It doesn’t leave a nasty residue on their skin after baths either. I find myself using too.
Janisa Q.
I got this for my little boy and loved it. It doesn’t have the strong sunscreen smell and goes on easily. I also have the face stick in this sunscreen and it works awesome. I will be buying this again this summer!!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?