BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
I used this for my infant in the Summer time and she never got a sunburn. I was also happy that it never caused her irritation or a break out cause she has sensitive skin.
Chellsie V.
This sunscreen works OK. It is not very waterproof and must be applied more often than other brands. It will do the trick for cloudy days though.
Ashley D.
This is perfect sunscreen! It's super sensitive on skin, it does what it is supposed to do, and it has the ideal sunscreen smell which I love. It also dries easily and is not oily or greasy.
Heather D.
I think 70spf is a little excessive even for babies. That aside, it does protect from the sun and babies are the only group that a lotion is better for than a spray.
Fanni H.
This product is fantastic. I got foot surgery and I used this product to cover up the scars from the sun. This product is great because it provides great protection from the sun without being too oily or heavy.
Amanda C.
I use this on my son and it's a high SPF so your little one is protected and it goes on thick but smooths out when rubbed in. I don't have to reapply this to my son for awhile with this!
Gabrielle B.
royal oak, MI
This is the product I always used for sunscreen when I was very young. The image of the product and its smell both bring me back to fun times at the beach.
Taylor H.
This is one of the only sunscreens on the market that does not irritate my sensitive skin. It also has a really pleasant, albeit very "sunscreeny" smell.
Mandy W.
Russellville , KY
I love the efficacy of this product even when water. I used this product on my son and now on my niece whenever we are outdoors. Excellent protection and affordable too!
Malia K.
Honokaa, HI
I love this product.. it works very well with babies very lightweight not on the heavy side of creams. it disapears good don't have to rub hard into skin.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?