BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
amanda w.
Coppertone has always been the most reliable sunscreen for me. It's great for sensitive skin, sinks into the skin easily and smoothly, and lasts a long time in the sun and water!
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
I've used Coppertone sunscreen products on all three of my kids, it works well none of my kids have never suffered from sunburn on days when they had prolonged exposure to the sun.
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
Used the spf 50 on my 6 month old.. We were in the pool for 20min and she burned!!! I'll never use it again... We're now using all natural blue lizard and it works like a charm
Lala S.
Tahlequah, OK
I have sensitive skin so as an adult that has to wear sunscreen all the time I use copper tone water babies. It doesn't seem to clog my pores or irritate my skin. It doesn't feel too greasy either.
Marie V.
This works great on my son's sensitive skin. He's prone to eczema and this doesn't irritate him at all. Easy to apply but it does a lot of blending but it doesn't bother me.
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
I used this for my infant in the Summer time and she never got a sunburn. I was also happy that it never caused her irritation or a break out cause she has sensitive skin.
Ashley D.
This is perfect sunscreen! It's super sensitive on skin, it does what it is supposed to do, and it has the ideal sunscreen smell which I love. It also dries easily and is not oily or greasy.
Heather D.
I think 70spf is a little excessive even for babies. That aside, it does protect from the sun and babies are the only group that a lotion is better for than a spray.
Bibiana G.
Cornelius, OR
Don't rub your eyes after using this product! But it's a great sunscreen for kids. FYI it's best to re-apply each time the kids get into the pool or at the beach!
Christie C.
Falcon, CO
I love this sunscreen for my infant daughter! It's gentle enough on her skin and #1 Pediatrician recommended. I feel safe knowing this is protecting her delicate skin from the sun.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?