BY COPPERTONE #34 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Sharon F.
Star, ID
Love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now
Amber M.
Magna, UT
Love this sunblock & the high spf! I use it on my baby/toddler & she has yet to get a sunburn on her delicate skin! I like that it doesn't feel super oily greasy either I use it on my self to! Great sunscreen
Allison S.
Astoria, NY
Love this especially the stick form. If you are fair or have tattoos then this is a must. The stick is great for under eyes as well. I guess it's good for babies but I have no babies so I only know it's good on fair sensitive skin peopled.
Alexis G.
I really like this product while using on my kids. Definitely protected their skin. Especially my daughter because she has sensitive skin. She did not get any irritation with this product. Great overall.
Angela M.
Use this on my 2 year old and he has not gotten burned. i put it on him 15 mins before going out like the instructions say. you can get it at any local pharmacy or store.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I used this all summer on my 1 year old and I can't complain because she did not burn. The formula is a little runny so it gets kinda messy, especially trying to apply it to a busy body 1 year old!
Jody g.
Goodyear, AZ
This is the best long lasting sunscreen for kids. This is my go to sunscreen. Easy to apply and stays on when the kids are in and out of the water and sand as well as play time at the park.
Kim F.
SUMMERTON, SC
I'm definitely not a baby, but this is the best sunscreen for my sensitive skin. The smell is very mild and it doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky like a lot of other sunscreen lotions.
Trina A.
Bakersfield, CA
I really love this sunblock for my son. He is a red head fair skin boy and he has (knock on wood) never had a sun burn. I hope to keep it that way. I just love lotions better then spray.
Amy E.
East Syracuse, NY
My go to sunblock for the whole family! Works wonders and we all tan beautifully!! Never a burn experienced even after hours in sun and water without reapplication!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?