Add a Photo
Photos (11)
Hannah M.
Hannah M.

Love this because I have very sensitive skin and almost all sunscreens irritate my skin but this one does not!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL

This baby lotion has great coverage for little baby skin. I never let little ones go outside without it!
Rachael V.
Rachael V.
Felton, PA

I love this sunscreen! I still use it on my 8 and 9 year old. They have never once gotten a sunburn!
Shannon W.
Shannon W.

If you have small children in the sun, you need to use this! its SPF will protect their fragile skin
Anna R.
Anna R.
Turlock , Ca

This is areal
Y good brand of sun block it works good perfect so the little ones won't get sun burn
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Irving, TX

I love this brand for not just my kids but for myself as well. It works well in preventing sunburn.
Brandie R.
Brandie R.

Used it for my little girl over the summer. offered good protection and didn't wear off easily.
Nina R.
Nina R.

My mom used this on me when I was little and I use it for my children. Love it and the smell.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Kearney, MO

Our go to sun screen for the little ones! its safe and effective and also very affordable.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.

Does what it's supposed to. Doesn't irritate my child's skin but it's way too expensive!
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

Join Now