BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there th...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Liliett C.
Liliett C.
Miami
Los uso para mis niños es muy bueno . El pediatra me lo recomendó. Para mis nilos y la verdad que me ah,salido bien . Porq los otros me le hacían algunos ronchillas en la cara .
Chantel W.
Chantel W.
Mayport, PA
I am a VERY fair completed person, this sunscreen I've used since I was a child & is the only thing I've ever used. Now I have two kids of my own & I use it on them too. I love everything about it & will always recommend it!
Brigid A.
Brigid A.
Frederick, MD
Love this sunscreen. Smells great, easy to run in, gentle on sensitive skin. Pricing is sometimes high but I always stock up on sale. Never get burned with this sunscreen.
Alanna C.
Alanna C.
Cashmere, WA
Ive always had extremely fair skin, since I was I child Ive used this brand. Its reliable, it doesnt make you feel sticky and it has a reasonable price.
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
This is always my go to sunscreen for my daughter. I love this brand. It doesn't break her out or leave her greasy feeling and never had sunburn
amanda f.
amanda f.
Great Outdoors Expert
When I had baby babies this was all I bought. Waterproof deff comes in handy when you spend the day at grandma's in the pool
megan c.
megan c.
Odenville , AL
Great Outdoors Expert
This is a great product. It lasts a few hours and it's great for sensitive skin.. it's the only thing I will use for my son
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
This is my sunscreen of choice for my child and sometimes for myself since I have sensitive skin and it is good for those with sensitive skin and for children. It last about 4 hours before it needs reapplying and stays on while you are in the water as well. It has a nice fresh scent and is not overpowering.
Mari U.
Mari U.
Lancaster, PA
I have love water babies since my babies were, well, babies. 27 years ago i started using this lotion and now i am using it on the grandchildren.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Berkshire
This is my absolute go to for summer. It keeps me and my son perfectly protected and happy! Not heavy or greasy! Love this sunscreen.
Mayela L.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?