BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Brooke B.
My favorite suntan lotion ever ! This is the only sunscreen I feel safe to use on my son. It's the best and smells amazing . It's a trusted brand and has never failed me. All the long beach days this lotion has always protected my son and I from a painful sunburn
Shannon M.
Like most I began using this product as a child and I remember the cute girl and doggy on the front and the other bottle. This product just brings back childhood, and the smell is still one of my favorites. I still use this product now even though I am an adult. I used it as a child and still trust it now. I mean if it was made for babies you know it will be good for you.
Linda R.
Not my favorite. If your child has sensitive skin this is not a good product. My son got such a bad rash it looked like he was sunburned after 5
Minutes of application
Yanelle P.
Hialeah , Fl
My family has used this sunscreen since i was a baby definitely works have never had a problem with the kids getting burned and is water proof i just suggest every 3 hours mayb freshening up. I also love the smell
sheg s.
Forest Lake, MN
I used this wonderful product on my infant son all last summer and not once had even the slightest pink or burn through swimming and sweat it protection is unbeatable I would recommend to all my mommy friends
Allison S.
Astoria, NY
Love this especially the stick form. If you are fair or have tattoos then this is a must. The stick is great for under eyes as well. I guess it's good for babies but I have no babies so I only know it's good on fair sensitive skin peopled.
Jaime L.
Mount Savage, MD
I love this sunscreen! Being a red head I burn bad and this is always my go to. I know it's meant for babies but it stays on has strong protection I can count on so its my go to.
amanda w.
Coppertone has always been the most reliable sunscreen for me. It's great for sensitive skin, sinks into the skin easily and smoothly, and lasts a long time in the sun and water!
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I used this all summer on my 1 year old and I can't complain because she did not burn. The formula is a little runny so it gets kinda messy, especially trying to apply it to a busy body 1 year old!
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
I've used Coppertone sunscreen products on all three of my kids, it works well none of my kids have never suffered from sunburn on days when they had prolonged exposure to the sun.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?