Add a Photo
Photos (10)
Anactacia K.
Anactacia K.
red level, AL

This works really good for river days. You have to make sure to re apply it when it says to though.
Lacee A.
Lacee A.
Knoxville, IA

This brand of sunscreen has been around for years. It definitely stays on throughout most the day.
Amie Y.
Amie Y.
Conway, AR

All ways have used on my son.. he never gets burnt, water proof, really good for the little.ones
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.

Works well. I like it and my kids don't burn. I think any brand works. But this is recommended
Kendra N.
Kendra N.
Saint John, NB

Loved this sunscreen for the kids! It applies well and rubs in easily. It was a good purchase!
Nina R.
Nina R.

My mom used this on me when I was little and I use it for my children. Love it and the smell.
Susan B.
Susan B.

Provides good coverage and long protection. Sensitive for babies skin and isn't too greasy.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
New Castle, IN

My son has super sensitive skin and this lotion helped him from burning and not break out.
Tera W.
Tera W.
Ocean Springs, MS

Love coppertone water babies sunscreen. It is my number one go to sunscreen for my baby.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.

Does what it's supposed to. Doesn't irritate my child's skin but it's way too expensive!
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

Join Now