Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Genesis C.Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Nathalia M.Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Dana F.See all 11 photos

BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?I do! Works great, and you no ... 28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but i...Neutrogena makes a gentle baby... 12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel...It feels heavy but not too bad... 13 Answers
Photos (11)
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Megan W.
Megan W.
Best sunscreen ever! It stays on a long time but doesn't feel oily. It smells great. My babies and I both wear it. It's gentle for their skin and I trust it to prevent sun burn on them. I highly recommend.
Melania H.
Melania H.
My little guys have very sensitive skin. This irritated their skin so bad. It was a pain to wash off because it is mean to be water proof. I wouldn't recommend this if your kid has sensitive skin.
Mylene S.
Mylene S.
Pekin, IL
Best sunscreen for little ones by far! I have never had an issue with burning, and has last through the day even after being in the water! I feel it's effective and I'll continue to bug this product! I would definitely recommend!
christina v.
christina v.
Sacramento
I have been using this one both my children since they were born, and it works so well. My youngest is a red head with very fair skin and this is my go to for when we are swimming or playing outside in general.
Chantel W.
Chantel W.
Mayport, PA
I am a VERY fair completed person, this sunscreen I've used since I was a child & is the only thing I've ever used. Now I have two kids of my own & I use it on them too. I love everything about it & will always recommend it!
Brigid A.
Brigid A.
Frederick, Md
Love this sunscreen. Smells great, easy to run in, gentle on sensitive skin. Pricing is sometimes high but I always stock up on sale. Never get burned with this sunscreen.
Alanna C.
Alanna C.
Cashmere, WA
Ive always had extremely fair skin, since I was I child Ive used this brand. Its reliable, it doesnt make you feel sticky and it has a reasonable price.
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
This is always my go to sunscreen for my daughter. I love this brand. It doesn't break her out or leave her greasy feeling and never had sunburn
amanda f.
amanda f.
Great Outdoors Expert
When I had baby babies this was all I bought. Waterproof deff comes in handy when you spend the day at grandma's in the pool
megan c.
megan c.
ODENVILLE, AL
This is a great product. It lasts a few hours and it's great for sensitive skin.. it's the only thing I will use for my son
Mayela L.
Buffalo, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?