Add a Photo

#96 in Sunscreen
Photos (11)
Annette P.
Annette P.
June 13, 2017, 10:29 p.m.
Review for: Water Babies
This is great even for adults. I have fair, sensitive skin so this product covers all of the bases for me. The spf is high enough for good sun protection. It doesn't irritate my skin at all, which makes me very happy.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
June 15, 2017, 11:02 a.m.
Review for: Water Babies
All time favorite sunscreen for my kids. I've tried other brands but this seems to work best for us. Blends into the skin smoothly and inexpensive compared to other brands I've purchased. Highly recommend to others!
Victorya S.
Victorya S.
Vicksburg, MS
June 21, 2017, 7:52 p.m.
Review for: Water Babies
I literally swear by this product, for myself and my children. With a great price and easy to find in any drugstore, super center or grocery store, it's absolutely wonderful. I use this on both of my children, myself and even my dog, who is white and can burn easily if in the sun too long.
Megan W.
Megan W.
June 8, 2017, 2:58 p.m.
Review for: Water Babies
Best sunscreen ever! It stays on a long time but doesn't feel oily. It smells great. My babies and I both wear it. It's gentle for their skin and I trust it to prevent sun burn on them. I highly recommend.
Mylene S.
Mylene S.
Pekin, IL
June 15, 2017, 11:07 p.m.
Review for: Water Babies
Best sunscreen for little ones by far! I have never had an issue with burning, and has last through the day even after being in the water! I feel it's effective and I'll continue to bug this product! I would definitely recommend!
christina v.
christina v.
Sacramento
March 1, 2017, 8:12 p.m.
Review for: Water Babies
I have been using this one both my children since they were born, and it works so well. My youngest is a red head with very fair skin and this is my go to for when we are swimming or playing outside in general.
Chantel W.
Chantel W.
Mayport, PA
June 20, 2017, 4:39 p.m.
Review for: Water Babies
I am a VERY fair completed person, this sunscreen I've used since I was a child & is the only thing I've ever used. Now I have two kids of my own & I use it on them too. I love everything about it & will always recommend it!
Alanna C.
Alanna C.
Cashmere, WA
Feb. 27, 2017, 1:52 p.m.
Review for: Water Babies
Ive always had extremely fair skin, since I was I child Ive used this brand. Its reliable, it doesnt make you feel sticky and it has a reasonable price.
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
June 14, 2017, 1:39 p.m.
Review for: Water Babies
This is always my go to sunscreen for my daughter. I love this brand. It doesn't break her out or leave her greasy feeling and never had sunburn
amanda f.
amanda f.
Feb. 19, 2017, 9:55 a.m.
Review for: Water Babies
When I had baby babies this was all I bought. Waterproof deff comes in handy when you spend the day at grandma's in the pool
Mayela L.
Buffalo, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?