Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Genesis C.Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Nathalia M.Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Dana F.See all 11 photos

BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?I do! Works great, and you no ... 28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but i...Neutrogena makes a gentle baby... 12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel...It feels heavy but not too bad... 13 Answers
Photos (11)
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
This is the only sunscreen I trust for my baby. I have used it since I was a child and still use it for my baby and myself. It is gentle and doesn't sting the eyes. It also has a nice smell.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Hartford
Love coppertone baby sunscreen! Never a disappointment. Keeps my babies safe from the harsh rays of the sun and they don't burn. (As long as I put it on). It's nice to look at. Not an ugly bottle. Super easy to apply. Definitely will buy it again!!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Quinwood
Been using this for my daughter since she was born really works well and it doesn't cost that much and it is a great product to use. I only use the lotion and not the spray and it also kept her from turning any kind of red I would highly recommend this if you have a light skinned child
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Oviedo, FL
I use this sunscreen on my baby every time we get out in the sun! I cover him in it and it has been amazing! No sunburns at all this summer it is well worth the money! I would like to see different options for it but great overall!
Sumer R.
Sumer R.
Jekyll Island, GA
Great Outdoors Expert
I've used this on my son for the past 2 years now. I love it for him. No harsh smell and very affordable. I can find it usually everywhere, but my office usually gets full time samples so that's also a plus. Highly recommend.
Tabetha M.
Tabetha M.
Been using this on my kids since the start of summer break. Every day by the pool. It's thick and covers well. Which is exactly what I want. Affordable and worth the price I am a repeat buyer and will always recommend!
Annette P.
Annette P.
This is great even for adults. I have fair, sensitive skin so this product covers all of the bases for me. The spf is high enough for good sun protection. It doesn't irritate my skin at all, which makes me very happy.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
All time favorite sunscreen for my kids. I've tried other brands but this seems to work best for us. Blends into the skin smoothly and inexpensive compared to other brands I've purchased. Highly recommend to others!
Victorya S.
Victorya S.
Vicksburg, MS
I literally swear by this product, for myself and my children. With a great price and easy to find in any drugstore, super center or grocery store, it's absolutely wonderful. I use this on both of my children, myself and even my dog, who is white and can burn easily if in the sun too long.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Best sunscreen ever! It stays on a long time but doesn't feel oily. It smells great. My babies and I both wear it. It's gentle for their skin and I trust it to prevent sun burn on them. I highly recommend.
Mayela L.
Buffalo, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?