BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I used this all summer on my 1 year old and I can't complain because she did not burn. The formula is a little runny so it gets kinda messy, especially trying to apply it to a busy body 1 year old!
Kim F.
Summerton, SC
I'm definitely not a baby, but this is the best sunscreen for my sensitive skin. The smell is very mild and it doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky like a lot of other sunscreen lotions.
Jody g.
Goodyear, AZ
This is the best long lasting sunscreen for kids. This is my go to sunscreen. Easy to apply and stays on when the kids are in and out of the water and sand as well as play time at the park.
Trina A.
Bakersfield, CA
I really love this sunblock for my son. He is a red head fair skin boy and he has (knock on wood) never had a sun burn. I hope to keep it that way. I just love lotions better then spray.
Amy E.
East Syracuse, NY
My go to sunblock for the whole family! Works wonders and we all tan beautifully!! Never a burn experienced even after hours in sun and water without reapplication!
Amanda C.
I use this on my son and it's a high SPF so your little one is protected and it goes on thick but smooths out when rubbed in. I don't have to reapply this to my son for awhile with this!
Jaime L.
Mount Savage, MD
I love this sunscreen! Being a red head I burn bad and this is always my go to. I know it's meant for babies but it stays on has strong protection I can count on so its my go to.
Amanda D.
Inman, SC
We love taking the kids out on the lake and this is the best sunscreen. Smells amazing and covers great. After a long day on the water it is like they were never in the sun at all!
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
I've used Coppertone sunscreen products on all three of my kids, it works well none of my kids have never suffered from sunburn on days when they had prolonged exposure to the sun.
amanda w.
Coppertone has always been the most reliable sunscreen for me. It's great for sensitive skin, sinks into the skin easily and smoothly, and lasts a long time in the sun and water!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?