BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Brigid A.
Frederick, MD
Love this sunscreen. Smells great, easy to run in, gentle on sensitive skin. Pricing is sometimes high but I always stock up on sale. Never get burned with this sunscreen.
Leslie M.
This is my sunscreen of choice for my child and sometimes for myself since I have sensitive skin and it is good for those with sensitive skin and for children. It last about 4 hours before it needs reapplying and stays on while you are in the water as well. It has a nice fresh scent and is not overpowering.
Ashley B.
This is the only sunscreen I trust to protect my son! We've been Coppertone Water babies customers for nearly five years now and we plan on continuing to use it for many more. I've purchased it at CVS and Walmart but it's available at pretty much any grocery/drug store.
Kenzie S.
Shelton, WA
Coppertone is one of the only sunscreens we will use because we have found out that our son is allergic to an ingredient used in other sunscreens such as Banana Boat. So far Coppertone has worked really well and kept all of us from getting sunburned. I do not have to reapply it constantly and it really does its job. This is our go to product for sunscreen!
Ntia C.
I wanted to love this sunscreen but unfortunately is not on my list. Something in the ingredients that made my son develop a rash. However, I have used it for my self a while back and it worked fine for my skink. over all is a good product.
Lisa-Marie P.
Kearny, NJ
This is my go to for the summer. Its great for my 3yr old to protect his skin. It goes on well and blends easily. It does last majority of the day even in the water. I always re-apply after a few hours because their skin is so sensitive. One bottle will last me well over the summer. It's great for the $ vs how long it will last.
Lauren S.
South Bend, IN
Coppertone is a brand everyone knows and trusts and with good reason! It's nice and thick so it covers a lot of area and soaks in nicely.
The scent is a summer staple and is extremely pleasant. I love the higher SPFs available.
Shasta M.
My daughter had a severe allergic reaction to this sunscreen. Some of the ingredients used in this product can cause reactions and/or be harsh on the the skin. It does however, go on nicely and absorbs into the skin quickly. I would love to see them come out with a "natural" product.
nicole i.
Bought this in a store on vacation because I left the "expensive" kind at home and haven't changed back. Love this. Great coverage and don't have to reapply as often (I do anyways). Gentle on skin as well
Ashley R.
Nice thick formula, I left mine in the car and it overheated and went bad- the smell of rancid sunscreen is something else! As a product though, it is great! Great coverage and best for babies, I use are sold for my boys now
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?