BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something ou...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Katia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This sunscreen is a must specially of you have babies. I used this sunscreen when my daughter was a baby she loved playing in the water and where our pool was there wasn't any shade.
Ashley W.
Matthews, NC
I use this for my 8 month old. We've used it for days at the beach, pool, park, etc. he's never gotten sunburnt and it doesn't leave a white cast. Very easy to run into the skin.
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Coppertone is a classic product that my mom used on my as a baby! The brand has a great reputation. I personally will not use it on my son anytime soon since he has sensitive skin.
Megan S.
Quinwood, WV
Been using this for my daughter since she was born really works well and it doesn't cost that much and it is a great product to use. I only use the lotion and not the spray and it also kept her from turning any kind of red I would highly recommend this if you have a light skinned child
Kalin W.
Irwin, PA
I love this brand! I've always used coppertone on my kids because it is a very trusted brand! It stays on a lot longer then other brands and doesn't make their skin greasy!
Kayla K.
Jacksonville, FL
I have used this for my daughter for the past two years and it has never failed me not on on her but in transport in the diaper bag the design of the bottle is perfect for non accidental explosions.
Nicole F.
Bought this product for my daughter. Seems to work well, as long as you are diligent with reapplying. I just wish it were a bit less greasy, but otherwise, it does the job!
christin p.
Monroe, GA
This is an oldie but a goodie. It does a great job on protecting little ones skin from getting burned. Just be careful on the face cause this will sting if it gets in eyes.
Allison A.
This is the best sunscreen. I use it on my new baby, my 9 year old, my husband, and even my face. It keeps the sun off and smells so good!! Great price great protection.
Linda R.
Not my favorite. If your child has sensitive skin this is not a good product. My son got such a bad rash it looked like he was sunburned after 5
Minutes of application
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
El Paso, TX
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?