Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA

I used to use this for my son and it does work well but I have opted for more organic options with less chemicals
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Phoenix, AZ

I buy this 9 times outta 10... I have very sensitive skin and have had terrible results with other sunscreens...
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids , MI

Love this sunscreen! I have sensitive skin and it works well without irritating my skin. A must have for summer.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.

Love this because I have very sensitive skin and almost all sunscreens irritate my skin but this one does not!
Heather F.
Heather F.
S Milwaukee, WI

This is for sure a beach day must have for the kids! I love how easy this is to apply and the high spf it has!
Christina K.
Christina K.

Great sunblock but I just don't like the fact that it's oily and greasy. I just may switch over to the spray.
Carita M.
Carita M.
Stafford , VA

Love this product I use this on my kids all the time. It's really easy to a-ply and great for sensitive skin
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
San Diego, CA

I used to use this in high school allll the time because I was out in the sun so often. Always worked great!
DeJa R.
DeJa R.

I use this on myself and my daughter. I love the coverage and the smell is nice . Perfect for sensitive skin
Christina E.
Christina E.
pacolet, sc

Love this sun tan lotion. not only is it sensitive enough to work on babies but it works well to and last
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

Join Now