BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there th...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Great sunscreen not only for babies but for adults too, I use it and It is very gentle with my sensitive skin, It is waterproof wich is cool when you want to swim. It met my expectations and I think that I would buy it again, because sometimes It can be difficult to find a gentle sunscreen and this one is very gentle.
GRACE STAR S.
GRACE STAR S.
Jb Mdl, NJ
My priority is my kids. I had this since last year. They play everyday with their water slide so this coppertone water babies lotion is very essential. It is not oily and slippery in their skin. It works well and didn't give any rushes to their skin.
#beachbashcontest
Amber F.
Amber F.
Indianapolis , IN
Great Outdoors Expert
This sunscreen worked really well on my little one. It was easy to apply and not too greasy. It was gentle on my baby's skin and protected him from sunburn while outside. The bottle is a good size for throwing into the diaper bag too. Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Pure & Simple Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50
Emily O.
Emily O.
We received this sunscreen as a gift at our baby shower. We have used it for two summers now and plan to add it to this summer's must have! Our little one has yet to get burn. Only have to apply just twice in a whole day out on the beach. We've used the lotion and the foaming type.
Stacie B.
Stacie B.
Bellflefonte, PA
Worked well for the protection of the sun, however using on face and summer heat and sweat, it was horrible trying to keep out of my daughter's eyes. Very irritating.
I also had a swelling reaction to my hands after applying.
Likely going to try another type. Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
This is the only sunscreen I trust for my baby. I have used it since I was a child and still use it for my baby and myself. It is gentle and doesn't sting the eyes. It also has a nice smell.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Hartford
Love coppertone baby sunscreen! Never a disappointment. Keeps my babies safe from the harsh rays of the sun and they don't burn. (As long as I put it on). It's nice to look at. Not an ugly bottle. Super easy to apply. Definitely will buy it again!!
Megan S.
Megan S.
QUINWOOD, WV
Been using this for my daughter since she was born really works well and it doesn't cost that much and it is a great product to use. I only use the lotion and not the spray and it also kept her from turning any kind of red I would highly recommend this if you have a light skinned child
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Oviedo, FL
I use this sunscreen on my baby every time we get out in the sun! I cover him in it and it has been amazing! No sunburns at all this summer it is well worth the money! I would like to see different options for it but great overall!
Sumer R.
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
Great Outdoors Expert
I've used this on my son for the past 2 years now. I love it for him. No harsh smell and very affordable. I can find it usually everywhere, but my office usually gets full time samples so that's also a plus. Highly recommend.
Mayela L.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?