BY COPPERTONE #2 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alicia S.
Morehead City, NC
This is a great choice for the whole family. Great consistency, doesn't need constant reapplication. I purchased it from walmart and it exceeded my expectations. The value is great, you get a good amount of product for the price. The product is thicker so it covers better and lasts longer. I would buy again!
Breanna H.
Best sunscreen out there. I have two toddlers that burn easily and I can apply this once before swimming and they don't get burned at all! I even use it on myself because I have light skin and I haven't been burned yet.
Shannon M.
Like most I began using this product as a child and I remember the cute girl and doggy on the front and the other bottle. This product just brings back childhood, and the smell is still one of my favorites. I still use this product now even though I am an adult. I used it as a child and still trust it now. I mean if it was made for babies you know it will be good for you.
Brooke B.
My favorite suntan lotion ever ! This is the only sunscreen I feel safe to use on my son. It's the best and smells amazing . It's a trusted brand and has never failed me. All the long beach days this lotion has always protected my son and I from a painful sunburn
jennifer m.
Kearneysville, WV
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I use this on my baby girl her skin is so sensitive i apply heavy and it works well and she can still get wet and i dont have to worrie about it she is still protected i would recommend this to anyone with a baby and it wont break your pocket either
Fall River, MA
This is the one of my go to sunscreens that we keep in our beach bag. We always use this one on the face because it seems better than others for sensitive areas. Just a dab on the nose, chin and forehead on my 8 year old. That's about all he will tolerate...
Kate P.
acushnet, MA
This is my number 1 go to. Seeing that I have babies with skin issues. I find the price to be just right and its gentle enough for their skin and still does the job. The only thing I find is that I do have to apply it a few times through out the day.
Heather F.
North Pole, AK
This is the only sunscreen my kids have NEVER had a reaction to. It also doesn't bother my Son's eczema. The smell is great and it stays on amazingly well in water!! It seems to leave my kids skin soft!! I only use this and would totally recommend it
Lindsey V.
Friendswood, TX
I work at a preschool and we use this sunscreen daily during the summer. For me I find that it has the best coverage and it goes on smoothly. No lumps or globs. Definitely worth it!
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
We use a lot of this with 4 kids! Goes on well, stays on even in the water! Don't forget to reapply once they get out of the water. I would recommend this to all families with kids!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?