BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Ashley B.
All time favorite sunscreen for my kids. I've tried other brands but this seems to work best for us. Blends into the skin smoothly and inexpensive compared to other brands I've purchased. Highly recommend to others!
Annette P.
This is great even for adults. I have fair, sensitive skin so this product covers all of the bases for me. The spf is high enough for good sun protection. It doesn't irritate my skin at all, which makes me very happy.
Victorya S.
Vicksburg, MS
I literally swear by this product, for myself and my children. With a great price and easy to find in any drugstore, super center or grocery store, it's absolutely wonderful. I use this on both of my children, myself and even my dog, who is white and can burn easily if in the sun too long.
Megan W.
Best sunscreen ever! It stays on a long time but doesn't feel oily. It smells great. My babies and I both wear it. It's gentle for their skin and I trust it to prevent sun burn on them. I highly recommend.
Melania H.
My little guys have very sensitive skin. This irritated their skin so bad. It was a pain to wash off because it is mean to be water proof. I wouldn't recommend this if your kid has sensitive skin.
Mylene S.
Pekin, IL
Best sunscreen for little ones by far! I have never had an issue with burning, and has last through the day even after being in the water! I feel it's effective and I'll continue to bug this product! I would definitely recommend!
Stephanie S.
Although this is not my #1 go-to sunscreen, it's easily in my top 5 list of favorites for kids. My kids have sensitive skin and we are outside constantly. Coppertone has a pleasant smell ( does it reminds anyone else if being little and at the beach??) and it doesn't sting like some lotions will if my kids have a little dry skin. It is a little runny, so it comes out of the bottle fast, but smooths on easily and soaks in well enough. This is not the sunscreen I would use in the kids if we went too a beach wedding. I would find something a little dryer, as this can be a little more on the greasy side. It seems to last as expected for Sun protection, and a little hours a good long way. Would recommend and would purchase again.
christina v.
Sacramento
I have been using this one both my children since they were born, and it works so well. My youngest is a red head with very fair skin and this is my go to for when we are swimming or playing outside in general.
Chantel W.
Mayport, PA
I am a VERY fair completed person, this sunscreen I've used since I was a child & is the only thing I've ever used. Now I have two kids of my own & I use it on them too. I love everything about it & will always recommend it!
Tiffany G.
Pasadena, CA
I used this over the summer for my kiddos and myself. I put it on about 30 mins or so before going to the pool without clothing on to avoid missing areas and it had great coverage. I easily burn while my children tan and the 70+ was great. It was very thick with a white tone so you do need to blend in or can leave it a little thick for the kids. Was good in the water and didn't have to reapply as often. Also didn't burn my eyes as much as others when my face got wet which is a huge complaint with other brands. Will use again for myself and kids.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?