BY COPPERTONE #4 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart
nicole i.
Bought this in a store on vacation because I left the "expensive" kind at home and haven't changed back. Love this. Great coverage and don't have to reapply as often (I do anyways). Gentle on skin as well
Fulani W.
Love love love this sunshine, I have three kids and use it on them but I also have sensitive skin and most sunscreens make me break out. So I tried this out on me as well and no rash. It goes on smooth and I don't feel oily afterwards.
Ackeda T.
Slidell , LA
My family went to the beach Memorial Day weekend. I bought the Water babies lotion for my 4 year old niece. It worked wonderful. Easily absorbed and we stayed in the beach 4 hours and she did not have sunburn!
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
This is by far the best and only sunscreen I use. I'm from Florida and am very pale. I burn so easy and cannot tan. This is the only the product that actually works for me and doesn't irritate my skin.
Angel C.
Best sunscreen I have found for my daughter. She has very sensitive skin and this is the best product that works for her. We've been using Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen lotion since she was 6 months old.
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD
I love this coppertone water babies sunblock. This might be around $8 but it's worth it to protect your baby's smooth and sensative skin. I use this on my 4 month old and it has worked great so far.
Riley M.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This sunscreen is my go to! Having fair and sensitive skin, it is sometimes hard to find a good sunscreen, this one is fantastic! It lasts in water and for multiple hours and does not have a sticky residue! Great purchase!!!
Alicia S.
Morehead City, NC
This is a great choice for the whole family. Great consistency, doesn't need constant reapplication. I purchased it from walmart and it exceeded my expectations. The value is great, you get a good amount of product for the price. The product is thicker so it covers better and lasts longer. I would buy again!
Chardonnay W.
A tried and true brand that can be trusted. Not only is it good for sensitive skin, but it also helps protect against the harmful UV rays that the sun gives off. It might be a little pricey and with all sunscreen you have to reapply. But I would definitely recommend this.
Sandra B.
Holly, MI
This sunscreen is my go to. I have 2 girls with very sensitive skin and eczema. It's hard to find things that don't irritate them. This works great and is long lasting. I buy it every summer.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?