Add a Photo
Photos (10)
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

I love this brand!! Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen is the best! It's must have when you have small kids and a pool.
jackie s.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN

It protects the babies skin from getting sun burned, I like it and it is gentle to their skin, and the smell isnot bad
Angela P.
Angela P.
Roselle, IL

Love this product. Use it all the time. Of its gentle enough for kids then it's gentle enough for my sensitive skin.
Lyssa R.
Lyssa R.

Great product! I use this on both my kids as well as myself. It smells wonderful and is easily applied to the skin.
Cali S.
Cali S.
Hot Springs, AR

This is the only brand we use on our kids during the summer. They are both fair skin and this works great for them!
Gina K.
Gina K.
Ridgeville , Sc

This product is great for kids my granddaughter has very light skin and this product works great during the summer
Lesley C.
Lesley C.
Pueblo, CO

Very good for adults too. Keeps skin soft and not burned. Apply plenty for full coverage and for best performance!
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Warwick , Ri

I always put this on my little man when we are outside in the summertime, I feel confident is protecting his skin.
Angela N.
Angela N.

Always keep this with me at the pool, anytime we are near the water or when we are out in the sun. Ex at the zoo.
Virginia G.
Virginia G.
Tomball, Texas

Buen protector de solar para los pequeños de la casa, osea los niños. es recomendado por los pediatras, muy bueno
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

Join Now