Add a Photo
Photos (10)
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.

Grew up using this product, and I still use it. It keeps you from burning, and it smells pretty good. Definitely recommend it!
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE

I still use this on our 7 year old! Worth every penny! Works awesome! Plus it doesn't burn the eyes! Great quality and price!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.

I use this on my 15 month old all the time and she's never had anything close to a sunburn! Rubs in nicely and protects well.
amanda f.
amanda f.

When I had baby babies this was all I bought. Waterproof deff comes in handy when you spend the day at grandma's in the pool
megan c.
megan c.
Odenville, AL

This is a great product. It lasts a few hours and it's great for sensitive skin.. it's the only thing I will use for my son
Kari F.
Kari F.
Alton

My daughter is 3 and we swim a lot I always use this and it works great and stays on for awhile! Not to expensive either !!
shannon K.
shannon K.
Brandywine , Md

We are a water babies family! This is my #1 go to for sun screen. We use it for beach, pool, park, or just back yard play.
Jennifer-Amy F.
Jennifer-Amy F.
Clairmont, Alberta

It's a classic for babies. doesn't hurt eyes and isn't overly greasy. it lasts a good amount of time and is easy to apply
Joanna D.
Joanna D.
Sykesville, MD

I have used this product for year on kids I take care of . Always goes on well . Absorbs quickly. Is gentle on skin too.
Leah M.
Leah M.

This is my go-to sunscreen during the harshest summer months. I use it on my children and myself. This sunscreen works!
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

Join Now