BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD
I love this coppertone water babies sunblock. This might be around $8 but it's worth it to protect your baby's smooth and sensative skin. I use this on my 4 month old and it has worked great so far.
Riley M.
This sunscreen is my go to! Having fair and sensitive skin, it is sometimes hard to find a good sunscreen, this one is fantastic! It lasts in water and for multiple hours and does not have a sticky residue! Great purchase!!!
Chardonnay W.
A tried and true brand that can be trusted. Not only is it good for sensitive skin, but it also helps protect against the harmful UV rays that the sun gives off. It might be a little pricey and with all sunscreen you have to reapply. But I would definitely recommend this.
Stephanie G.
This is very good for me because I am allergic to a lot of sunscreens and this is the only one that hasn't given me an allergic reaction because it's meant for babies and their skin is sensitive but it isn't only for babies.
Alicia S.
Morehead City, NC
This is a great choice for the whole family. Great consistency, doesn't need constant reapplication. I purchased it from walmart and it exceeded my expectations. The value is great, you get a good amount of product for the price. The product is thicker so it covers better and lasts longer. I would buy again!
Sandra B.
Holly, MI
This sunscreen is my go to. I have 2 girls with very sensitive skin and eczema. It's hard to find things that don't irritate them. This works great and is long lasting. I buy it every summer.
Brooke B.
My favorite suntan lotion ever ! This is the only sunscreen I feel safe to use on my son. It's the best and smells amazing . It's a trusted brand and has never failed me. All the long beach days this lotion has always protected my son and I from a painful sunburn
Breanna H.
Best sunscreen out there. I have two toddlers that burn easily and I can apply this once before swimming and they don't get burned at all! I even use it on myself because I have light skin and I haven't been burned yet.
Shannon M.
Like most I began using this product as a child and I remember the cute girl and doggy on the front and the other bottle. This product just brings back childhood, and the smell is still one of my favorites. I still use this product now even though I am an adult. I used it as a child and still trust it now. I mean if it was made for babies you know it will be good for you.
jennifer m.
Kearneysville, WV
I use this on my baby girl her skin is so sensitive i apply heavy and it works well and she can still get wet and i dont have to worrie about it she is still protected i would recommend this to anyone with a baby and it wont break your pocket either
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?