BY COPPERTONE #65 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something ou...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Bre M.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this every summer. Its great for my sensitive skin and it actually works with its high spf. Some brands even have the opposite effect but this one has always been the go to. Love it and it's usually at a decent price.
Yvonne C.
I use this with my 1 and 5 year old. The only downside to this sunscreen is how thick it goes on and makes my kids skin look pale and ashy. But it does work well as a sunscreen and I will buy it again once it has ran out.
Andrea L.
Really great for my kids very light skin tone. She is only 8 months old and very very fair, so she needs a great working, long lasting product.
I have loved this since I was a kid now I will use it for my children! :D
Ashley R.
Coventry , RI
I love Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen for my daughter. It's gentle on her sensitive skin. It's not too watery, so it doesn't run or drip during application. The SFP coverage is great. I will buy it again and again!
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I love this for my kids! They have sensitive skin and it doesn't make them break out! When they need it I apply it often and they haven't burned! So worth buying! I highly recommend!! This is the only kind I'll buy for my kids!
Lindsay S.
rock island, il
This product seems to protect my little ones skin very well. I have no noticed any harshness from this lotion and no reactions while on babies skin. I am a repeat user of this sunscreen and have never had and concerns. I would definitely buy it again.
Emily T.
Raleigh, NC
Ever since I was little I have had sensitivity to face sunscreens, breaking out in a rash after using sunscreen. However, when I came across this brand, it changed everything. This brand is perfect for sensitive skin tones! Also, it is extremely effective, protecting a very fair redhead in the strong rays of sun at the beach.
Cheyanda C.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have always loved the copper tone products but even so more now that I am a mother. such a relief being outside knowing she is protected. never had a problem, doesn't smell bad or feel gross! works great!
Shasta M.
My daughter had a severe allergic reaction to this sunscreen. Some of the ingredients used in this product can cause reactions and/or be harsh on the the skin. It does however, go on nicely and absorbs into the skin quickly. I would love to see them come out with a "natural" product.
nicole i.
Shelton, CT
Bought this in a store on vacation because I left the "expensive" kind at home and haven't changed back. Love this. Great coverage and don't have to reapply as often (I do anyways). Gentle on skin as well
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

back