BY COPPERTONE #26 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something ou...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Clarinda P.
Ozark, MO
This is the only sunscreen I have truly been able to use as an adult and as a child. I am extremely fair complected and burn very easily. This doesn't burn my eyes or skin and stays where I put it when I put it on. It is the only brand I trust for myself and for my children.
Lisa-Marie P.
Kearny, NJ
This is my go to for the summer. Its great for my 3yr old to protect his skin. It goes on well and blends easily. It does last majority of the day even in the water. I always re-apply after a few hours because their skin is so sensitive. One bottle will last me well over the summer. It's great for the $ vs how long it will last.
Anna S.
Brighton, MA
I'm allergic to chemical sunscreens so I can only use physical sunblocks (zinc oxide and titanium dioxide). This sunblock was great on my sensitive skin and barely left a white cast! It also wasn't greasy. 10/10 would recommend.
Bonnie W.
Edmonton, KY
This has always been a favorite of mine for my children and grandchildren. It just doesn't get much better than 70 SPF and the classic smell of Water Babies. I have purchased many times and will continue to do so. Recommend to anyone who needs to protects their kiddos.
Lauren S.
South Bend, IN
Coppertone is a brand everyone knows and trusts and with good reason! It's nice and thick so it covers a lot of area and soaks in nicely.
The scent is a summer staple and is extremely pleasant. I love the higher SPFs available.
Bre M.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this every summer. Its great for my sensitive skin and it actually works with its high spf. Some brands even have the opposite effect but this one has always been the go to. Love it and it's usually at a decent price.
Yvonne C.
I use this with my 1 and 5 year old. The only downside to this sunscreen is how thick it goes on and makes my kids skin look pale and ashy. But it does work well as a sunscreen and I will buy it again once it has ran out.
Andrea L.
Really great for my kids very light skin tone. She is only 8 months old and very very fair, so she needs a great working, long lasting product.
I have loved this since I was a kid now I will use it for my children! :D
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I love this for my kids! They have sensitive skin and it doesn't make them break out! When they need it I apply it often and they haven't burned! So worth buying! I highly recommend!! This is the only kind I'll buy for my kids!
Ashley R.
Coventry , RI
I love Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen for my daughter. It's gentle on her sensitive skin. It's not too watery, so it doesn't run or drip during application. The SFP coverage is great. I will buy it again and again!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?