Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Gina K.
Gina K.
Ridgeville , Sc
This product is great for kids my granddaughter has very light skin and this product works great during the summer
April M.
April M.
My go to sunscreen for my kids. Ever since i was little we have always used this product for babies and children.
Angela N.
Angela N.
Always keep this with me at the pool, anytime we are near the water or when we are out in the sun. Ex at the zoo.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
I used to use this for my son and it does work well but I have opted for more organic options with less chemicals
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Phoenix, AZ
Jan. 10, 2017, 4:34 p.m.
Review for: Water Babies
I buy this 9 times outta 10... I have very sensitive skin and have had terrible results with other sunscreens...
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids , MI
Love this sunscreen! I have sensitive skin and it works well without irritating my skin. A must have for summer.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Fort Myers, FL
This is for sure a beach day must have for the kids! I love how easy this is to apply and the high spf it has!
Christina K.
Christina K.
Great sunblock but I just don't like the fact that it's oily and greasy. I just may switch over to the spray.
Carita M.
Carita M.
Stafford , VA
Love this product I use this on my kids all the time. It's really easy to a-ply and great for sensitive skin
DeJa R.
DeJa R.
I use this on myself and my daughter. I love the coverage and the smell is nice . Perfect for sensitive skin
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?