BY COPPERTONE #26 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something ou...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Joanna W.
Asheville, NC
Coppertone Water Babies sunscreen lotion is the brand my mother would buy for us all through childhood. I always buy the pink bottle out of habit, but I don't have many demands for sunscreen. This is something I only wear at the beach/pool, so I am not concerned about it working with makeup or anything like that. I don't burn when wearing it, it hasn't stained a coverup or towel like some other brands . . . good basic sunscreen.
Dana F.
Concord, NC
This has bern my go to sunscreen for my self and my family for as long as I can remember. I don't fool around with other brrands because this one works. My kids have never had a sunburn their entire life. I also love the smell of Coppertone. I don't trust otger brands. This is the only one for my family. Buy it with total confidence.
Caroline S.
WASHINGTON, DC
This is the perfect sunscreen. Sure, it's a little greasy, but it's super waterproof, easy to apply, and smells like my childhood. There's really nothing better than this, and while I've tried pricey ones from Vichy and La Roche-Posay and 'adult' ones from Coppertone and Neutrogena, this is what I always come back to.
Elizabeth I.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this stuff! Helps block the sun for my beautiful 18 month old! Even though you have to re-apply it offen, it still provides great coverage and protection! It's too greasy and smells really great considering its for
Kids! I would recommend this to others!!
Kenzie S.
Shelton, WA
Coppertone is one of the only sunscreens we will use because we have found out that our son is allergic to an ingredient used in other sunscreens such as Banana Boat. So far Coppertone has worked really well and kept all of us from getting sunburned. I do not have to reapply it constantly and it really does its job. This is our go to product for sunscreen!
member-1520faa25
Wilmington, DE
Well rated by Consumer Reports - you can trust this to protect you from skin cancer. It's hard to find in stores nowadays, since it seems to have been replaced by the Pure & Simple variation. However, I prefer this version by far, since it doesn't leave a white cast on my skin. Just a basic, affordable sunscreen that keeps you protected at the beach or on long days outdoors, and the smell is quite nostalgic.
Ntia C.
I wanted to love this sunscreen but unfortunately is not on my list. Something in the ingredients that made my son develop a rash. However, I have used it for my self a while back and it worked fine for my skink. over all is a good product.
Michelle L.
Plant City, FL
Water Babies for our water babies! This is our go to for the babies in our family. We've tried other spray brands but this is what we come back to. It provides excellent coverage, smells good & it works! We're good to go with Coppertone!
Ashley M.
Alto, GA
I personally have tried almost every name brand of sunscreen to my girls and so far this has been the only one to stand up to its claims...pricing is decent, long lasting, water resistant, non greasy, and even smells good. I now have my mom friends using it with their munchkins.
Clarinda P.
Ozark, MO
This is the only sunscreen I have truly been able to use as an adult and as a child. I am extremely fair complected and burn very easily. This doesn't burn my eyes or skin and stays where I put it when I put it on. It is the only brand I trust for myself and for my children.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?