BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Cheyanda C.
TALLAPOOSA, GA
I have always loved the copper tone products but even so more now that I am a mother. such a relief being outside knowing she is protected. never had a problem, doesn't smell bad or feel gross! works great!
Emily T.
Raleigh , NC
Ever since I was little I have had sensitivity to face sunscreens, breaking out in a rash after using sunscreen. However, when I came across this brand, it changed everything. This brand is perfect for sensitive skin tones! Also, it is extremely effective, protecting a very fair redhead in the strong rays of sun at the beach.
nicole i.
Bought this in a store on vacation because I left the "expensive" kind at home and haven't changed back. Love this. Great coverage and don't have to reapply as often (I do anyways). Gentle on skin as well
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
This is by far the best and only sunscreen I use. I'm from Florida and am very pale. I burn so easy and cannot tan. This is the only the product that actually works for me and doesn't irritate my skin.
Fulani W.
Love love love this sunshine, I have three kids and use it on them but I also have sensitive skin and most sunscreens make me break out. So I tried this out on me as well and no rash. It goes on smooth and I don't feel oily afterwards.
Ackeda T.
Slidell , LA
My family went to the beach Memorial Day weekend. I bought the Water babies lotion for my 4 year old niece. It worked wonderful. Easily absorbed and we stayed in the beach 4 hours and she did not have sunburn!
Angel C.
Best sunscreen I have found for my daughter. She has very sensitive skin and this is the best product that works for her. We've been using Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen lotion since she was 6 months old.
Christine R.
Salisbury, MD
I love this coppertone water babies sunblock. This might be around $8 but it's worth it to protect your baby's smooth and sensative skin. I use this on my 4 month old and it has worked great so far.
Riley M.
This sunscreen is my go to! Having fair and sensitive skin, it is sometimes hard to find a good sunscreen, this one is fantastic! It lasts in water and for multiple hours and does not have a sticky residue! Great purchase!!!
Sandra B.
Holly, MI
This sunscreen is my go to. I have 2 girls with very sensitive skin and eczema. It's hard to find things that don't irritate them. This works great and is long lasting. I buy it every summer.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?