Add a Photo
Photos (11)
Joanna D.
Joanna D.
Sykesville, MD

I have used this product for year on kids I take care of . Always goes on well . Absorbs quickly. Is gentle on skin too.
Leah M.
Leah M.

This is my go-to sunscreen during the harshest summer months. I use it on my children and myself. This sunscreen works!
jackie s.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN

It protects the babies skin from getting sun burned, I like it and it is gentle to their skin, and the smell isnot bad
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

I love this brand!! Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen is the best! It's must have when you have small kids and a pool.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Roselle, IL

Love this product. Use it all the time. Of its gentle enough for kids then it's gentle enough for my sensitive skin.
Lyssa R.
Lyssa R.

Great product! I use this on both my kids as well as myself. It smells wonderful and is easily applied to the skin.
Cali S.
Cali S.
Hot Springs, AR

This is the only brand we use on our kids during the summer. They are both fair skin and this works great for them!
Lesley C.
Lesley C.
Pueblo, CO

Very good for adults too. Keeps skin soft and not burned. Apply plenty for full coverage and for best performance!
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Warwick, RI

I always put this on my little man when we are outside in the summertime, I feel confident is protecting his skin.
Gina K.
Gina K.
Ridgeville , Sc

This product is great for kids my granddaughter has very light skin and this product works great during the summer
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

Join Now