Add a Photo
Photos (11)
Maritza G.
Maritza G.

Big must have for me in the summer ! It didn't irritate my babies skin at all and they were super protected when it came to swimming !
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
spanaway, WA

Love this sunblock for my whole family!! The coverage is great and the protection is strong but it's also gentle on sensitive skin!!
Rosie K.
Rosie K.
New Brunswick, NJ

Great sunscreen and company! It provides good coverage and is gentle. Not too oily and not to much perfume like other companies.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.

Grew up using this product, and I still use it. It keeps you from burning, and it smells pretty good. Definitely recommend it!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.

I use this on my 15 month old all the time and she's never had anything close to a sunburn! Rubs in nicely and protects well.
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE

I still use this on our 7 year old! Worth every penny! Works awesome! Plus it doesn't burn the eyes! Great quality and price!
amanda f.
amanda f.

When I had baby babies this was all I bought. Waterproof deff comes in handy when you spend the day at grandma's in the pool
Kari F.
Kari F.
Alton

My daughter is 3 and we swim a lot I always use this and it works great and stays on for awhile! Not to expensive either !!
megan c.
megan c.
Odenville, AL

This is a great product. It lasts a few hours and it's great for sensitive skin.. it's the only thing I will use for my son
shannon K.
shannon K.
Brandywine , Md

We are a water babies family! This is my #1 go to for sun screen. We use it for beach, pool, park, or just back yard play.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

Join Now