Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Kari F.
Kari F.
Alton
My daughter is 3 and we swim a lot I always use this and it works great and stays on for awhile! Not to expensive either !!
shannon K.
shannon K.
Brandywine , Md
We are a water babies family! This is my #1 go to for sun screen. We use it for beach, pool, park, or just back yard play.
Joanna D.
Joanna D.
Sykesville, MD
I have used this product for year on kids I take care of . Always goes on well . Absorbs quickly. Is gentle on skin too.
Leah M.
Leah M.
This is my go-to sunscreen during the harshest summer months. I use it on my children and myself. This sunscreen works!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I love this brand!! Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen is the best! It's must have when you have small kids and a pool.
jackie s.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
It protects the babies skin from getting sun burned, I like it and it is gentle to their skin, and the smell isnot bad
Angela P.
Angela P.
Roselle, IL
Love this product. Use it all the time. Of its gentle enough for kids then it's gentle enough for my sensitive skin.
Cali S.
Cali S.
Hot Springs, AR
This is the only brand we use on our kids during the summer. They are both fair skin and this works great for them!
Lyssa R.
Lyssa R.
Great product! I use this on both my kids as well as myself. It smells wonderful and is easily applied to the skin.
Gina K.
Gina K.
Ridgeville , Sc
This product is great for kids my granddaughter has very light skin and this product works great during the summer
Mayela L.
Buffalo, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?