BY COPPERTONE #35 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Meagan R.
This is the best sunscreen for babies. I have used many different sunscreen before this and I have always been left with a sunburn!!for the first time, after using this product I did not have a single spot burnt! I recommend this sunscreen to everyone! Use it on yourself and your kids! Anything over spf 50 is the best!
Leslie M.
This is my sunscreen of choice for my child and sometimes for myself since I have sensitive skin and it is good for those with sensitive skin and for children. It last about 4 hours before it needs reapplying and stays on while you are in the water as well. It has a nice fresh scent and is not overpowering.
victoria R.
Austin, TX
I use this every single day, it cost a little more then j would like since I use it everyday but it'd worth it. I'm Spanish so I have a good skin type I don't get burned but my daughter is half Caucasian so she has very very fair skin, she already knows its outside time once I take out the pink bottle lol
Alex P.
I've been a user of this sunscreen for 30 years. My mom used this on myself and my sister, and you better believe I use it on my son now. We love it, and it works great on all ages. Since my mom has had skin cancer, we are very cautious about the sun damage. Thanks waterbabies for easing my mind!
Charity G.
Sanford, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
When I run out of sunscreen for my kids this is the first one I go to. I love that it has a high SPF and goes on them very evenly. The smell isn't bad and as long as you apply it like the directions say your children don't get burned at all whether you are at the beach or on the river.
adriana l.
I have bought this for years for both my kids and its pretty good. I have since switched over to more healthy alternatives less chemicals, but its an old time favorite because my kids have experienced rashes with other sunblocks so i would say it works well on sensitive skin. I would recommend to my friends because I feel it does work.
Marissa F.
Owensville, MO
By far the best sunscreen for babies and kids. it doesn't make my sons sensitive skin break out. and it lasts a really long time. never had to worry about his getting a sunburn. Since it lasts so long i don't have to spend a bunch of money on it either, which is great in my book!!
Cynthia R.
Gainesville, FL
So this sunscreen actually made my skin have a reaction. I have sensitive skin and thought that a sunscreen for babies should be okay! Also, I kind of hate the smell. But on the bright side it is wonderful sun protection and if your skin is not crazy like mine it is a great choice!
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
I never leave home without this during those super hot, sunny days. I've heard a lot about the higher the spf the more harmful it can be but honestly I've beening using this very one for years and it never lets me down. My babies and myself always stay protected. #beachbag essential
Emily W.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I kept coming across blogs saying these were HORRIBLE for babies, i found this at Walmart. & GREAT price. I absolutely LOVE this product. & not just for babies either! I was a first time buyer but i will definitely be buyinh more. I would recommend this to ANYONE.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?