Add a Photo

#322 in Sunscreen
Photos (9)
Angela M.
Angela M.

Use this on my 2 year old and he has not gotten burned. i put it on him 15 mins before going out like the instructions say. you can get it at any local pharmacy or store.
Allison A.
Allison A.

This is the best sunscreen. I use it on my new baby, my 9 year old, my husband, and even my face. It keeps the sun off and smells so good!! Great price great protection.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Ashford, AL

Absolutely use this every time I take my babies out in the sun! This helps keep there skin protected and moisturizer at the same time! It is an amazing sunscreen lotion!
Linda R.
Linda R.

Not my favorite. If your child has sensitive skin this is not a good product. My son got such a bad rash it looked like he was sunburned after 5
Minutes of application
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA

Love this sunscreen for myself and the kids. It's especially good for our long days at the park when we go hiking. Important to use all year long. I trust this brand.
Amy E.
Amy E.
East Syracuse, NY

My go to sunblock for the whole family! Works wonders and we all tan beautifully!! Never a burn experienced even after hours in sun and water without reapplication!
Bibiana G.
Bibiana G.
Cornelius, OR

Don't rub your eyes after using this product! But it's a great sunscreen for kids. FYI it's best to re-apply each time the kids get into the pool or at the beach!
Kathryn D.
Kathryn D.
Nicholasville, Ky

Water babies is and was the only sunscreen I would use for my kids. They never burned while using it & it seemed to last awhile even though I applied it often.
Allayna B.
Allayna B.
Jesup, GA

My beach bag essential! I use this on my daughter, mainly. But I've also started to use it on myself and it's become one of my personal favorite sunscreens.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
New Albany, IN

I love the coverage that this gives my little one along with how gentle it is on his skin. We have been using this for over a year and he has never burned.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

Join Now