Add a Photo

#151 in Sunscreen
Photos (11)
Chellsie V.
Chellsie V.

This sunscreen works OK. It is not very waterproof and must be applied more often than other brands. It will do the trick for cloudy days though.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.

I love this stuff for my 2 year old! We went to the beach last week and spent a long time out in the sun, this sunscreen kept him from burning!!
Shena D.
Shena D.
Malvern, AR

Love this product, its easy to use, stays on great, and smells pleasant. We use it all summer on my niece and nephew and it works wonderfully!!!
Ericka F.
Ericka F.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this sun screen it helps my kids stay away from sunburns. it leaves no sticky feeling mess free. the first time i tried it was a sample
Brittany D.
Brittany D.

I really liked this priduct! Worked great for my 1 year old. Didn't burn her eyes and made sure her skin didn't burn as well. I give it an A+!
Karen C.
Karen C.
Mcalester, OK

I use this for my kids and myself (everyday mixed with my daily moisturizer for myself). I know it's something that will protect me and them.
Danielle  F.
Danielle F.
Merced, CA

We use this with my 6 month old and 4 year old. And love it! Not all greasy like most and my kids haven't burnt unlike others I have used.
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Abilene, TX

The 70 protection is perfect for my babies protecting there precious skin this is a great sunscreen you know you can trust in the product
Diana M.
Diana M.
La Habra , CA

Even though this sunscreen is for babies i still use it and i am 23. I use it mostly for my face becasue in my opinion it is less greasy.
Maritza G.
Maritza G.

Big must have for me in the summer ! It didn't irritate my babies skin at all and they were super protected when it came to swimming !
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?