Add a Photo

#96 in Sunscreen
Photos (11)
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
I really liked this priduct! Worked great for my 1 year old. Didn't burn her eyes and made sure her skin didn't burn as well. I give it an A+!
Karen C.
Karen C.
Mcalester, OK
Oct. 17, 2016, 12:54 a.m.
Review for: Water Babies
I use this for my kids and myself (everyday mixed with my daily moisturizer for myself). I know it's something that will protect me and them.
Danielle  F.
Danielle F.
Merced, CA
We use this with my 6 month old and 4 year old. And love it! Not all greasy like most and my kids haven't burnt unlike others I have used.
Diana M.
Diana M.
La Habra , CA
Even though this sunscreen is for babies i still use it and i am 23. I use it mostly for my face becasue in my opinion it is less greasy.
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Abilene, TX
The 70 protection is perfect for my babies protecting there precious skin this is a great sunscreen you know you can trust in the product
Maritza G.
Maritza G.
Big must have for me in the summer ! It didn't irritate my babies skin at all and they were super protected when it came to swimming !
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
spanaway, WA
Great Outdoors Expert
Love this sunblock for my whole family!! The coverage is great and the protection is strong but it's also gentle on sensitive skin!!
Rosie K.
Rosie K.
New Brunswick, NJ
Great sunscreen and company! It provides good coverage and is gentle. Not too oily and not to much perfume like other companies.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Grew up using this product, and I still use it. It keeps you from burning, and it smells pretty good. Definitely recommend it!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
I use this on my 15 month old all the time and she's never had anything close to a sunburn! Rubs in nicely and protects well.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?