BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
member-1520faa25
Wilmington, DE
Well rated by Consumer Reports - you can trust this to protect you from skin cancer. It's hard to find in stores nowadays, since it seems to have been replaced by the Pure & Simple variation. However, I prefer this version by far, since it doesn't leave a white cast on my skin. Just a basic, affordable sunscreen that keeps you protected at the beach or on long days outdoors, and the smell is quite nostalgic.
Ntia C.
I wanted to love this sunscreen but unfortunately is not on my list. Something in the ingredients that made my son develop a rash. However, I have used it for my self a while back and it worked fine for my skink. over all is a good product.
Ashley M.
Alto, GA
I personally have tried almost every name brand of sunscreen to my girls and so far this has been the only one to stand up to its claims...pricing is decent, long lasting, water resistant, non greasy, and even smells good. I now have my mom friends using it with their munchkins.
Michelle L.
Plant City, FL
Water Babies for our water babies! This is our go to for the babies in our family. We've tried other spray brands but this is what we come back to. It provides excellent coverage, smells good & it works! We're good to go with Coppertone!
Lisa-Marie P.
Kearny, NJ
This is my go to for the summer. Its great for my 3yr old to protect his skin. It goes on well and blends easily. It does last majority of the day even in the water. I always re-apply after a few hours because their skin is so sensitive. One bottle will last me well over the summer. It's great for the $ vs how long it will last.
Clarinda P.
Ozark, MO
This is the only sunscreen I have truly been able to use as an adult and as a child. I am extremely fair complected and burn very easily. This doesn't burn my eyes or skin and stays where I put it when I put it on. It is the only brand I trust for myself and for my children.
Yesenia G.
Reno, NV
I love this sun screen, it says babies, but I use it for the entire family. It's 70 SPF and my husband and son are really fair skinned that if I don't get 70 or 100 SPF they will burn under the sun! This works great and it smells amazing.
Bonnie W.
Edmonton, KY
This has always been a favorite of mine for my children and grandchildren. It just doesn't get much better than 70 SPF and the classic smell of Water Babies. I have purchased many times and will continue to do so. Recommend to anyone who needs to protects their kiddos.
Lauren S.
South Bend, IN
Coppertone is a brand everyone knows and trusts and with good reason! It's nice and thick so it covers a lot of area and soaks in nicely.
The scent is a summer staple and is extremely pleasant. I love the higher SPFs available.
Anna S.
Brighton, MA
I'm allergic to chemical sunscreens so I can only use physical sunblocks (zinc oxide and titanium dioxide). This sunblock was great on my sensitive skin and barely left a white cast! It also wasn't greasy. 10/10 would recommend.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?