BY COPPERTONE #41 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something ou...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alex P.
I've been a user of this sunscreen for 30 years. My mom used this on myself and my sister, and you better believe I use it on my son now. We love it, and it works great on all ages. Since my mom has had skin cancer, we are very cautious about the sun damage. Thanks waterbabies for easing my mind!
Charity G.
Sanford, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
When I run out of sunscreen for my kids this is the first one I go to. I love that it has a high SPF and goes on them very evenly. The smell isn't bad and as long as you apply it like the directions say your children don't get burned at all whether you are at the beach or on the river.
adriana l.
I have bought this for years for both my kids and its pretty good. I have since switched over to more healthy alternatives less chemicals, but its an old time favorite because my kids have experienced rashes with other sunblocks so i would say it works well on sensitive skin. I would recommend to my friends because I feel it does work.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
I never leave home without this during those super hot, sunny days. I've heard a lot about the higher the spf the more harmful it can be but honestly I've beening using this very one for years and it never lets me down. My babies and myself always stay protected. #beachbag essential
Emily W.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I kept coming across blogs saying these were HORRIBLE for babies, i found this at Walmart. & GREAT price. I absolutely LOVE this product. & not just for babies either! I was a first time buyer but i will definitely be buyinh more. I would recommend this to ANYONE.
Cynthia R.
Gainesville, FL
So this sunscreen actually made my skin have a reaction. I have sensitive skin and thought that a sunscreen for babies should be okay! Also, I kind of hate the smell. But on the bright side it is wonderful sun protection and if your skin is not crazy like mine it is a great choice!
Marissa F.
Owensville, MO
By far the best sunscreen for babies and kids. it doesn't make my sons sensitive skin break out. and it lasts a really long time. never had to worry about his getting a sunburn. Since it lasts so long i don't have to spend a bunch of money on it either, which is great in my book!!
Stephanie V.
Denison , IA
Couldn't ask for a better sunscreen! I have used this stuff on my little one for the past 4 years & she has never gotten a single sun burn! I also like to use it on my tattoo to keep it from burning & fading. I literally do not trust any other product to keep my kiddo safe!
Cyndi C.
Proctorville, OH
This sunscreen is the only one that has truly protected my child from the sun. I can put this on him knowing that he will be safe from all the damaging effects of the sun. The ecofriendly bottle allows for easy grip while applying. I have recommended this to friends and family knowing the product will do exactly as it says.
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
Great coverage for my water-loving toddler! We live in sunny Florida and it has yet to disappoint! From the pool, to the water park, to the beach it is gentle yet durable. Can be found at CVS, target, or your nearest grocery store. I have purchased multiple bottles and will buy it again!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?