Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Grundy, VA
I purchased this for my child about 1minth ago and I love it. It applied evenly and did not leave that greasy residue on the skin that most sunscreens do.
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
It's must if you are taking the kids out doors wear there's a lot of sun it's very gentle last a long time and a little Go's a long way nice scent too
Lily G.
Lily G.
I have to say this is one of the best sunscreens I've ever tried. It works great on sensitive skin and blends well without leaving any white patches.
Kari S.
Kari S.
Ward, AR
I love this sunscreen for my little girl because its smell isn't overpowering and she can play for a good while in the water without it coming off.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Covington , Ky
Love the coverage this lotion provides. It's proven to last my baby and not rub off from swimming or when he is passed off from person to person.
Chellsie V.
Chellsie V.
This sunscreen works OK. It is not very waterproof and must be applied more often than other brands. It will do the trick for cloudy days though.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Greer, SC
It keeps my baby from getting sun burnt. It's a little messy, but we can handle that. We've always loved the protection we get from this product.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
I love this stuff for my 2 year old! We went to the beach last week and spent a long time out in the sun, this sunscreen kept him from burning!!
Shena D.
Shena D.
Malvern, AR
Love this product, its easy to use, stays on great, and smells pleasant. We use it all summer on my niece and nephew and it works wonderfully!!!
Ericka F.
Ericka F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this sun screen it helps my kids stay away from sunburns. it leaves no sticky feeling mess free. the first time i tried it was a sample
Mayela L.
Buffalo, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?