Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Amy E.
Amy E.
East Syracuse, NY

My go to sunblock for the whole family! Works wonders and we all tan beautifully!! Never a burn experienced even after hours in sun and water without reapplication!
Allayna B.
Allayna B.
Jesup, GA

My beach bag essential! I use this on my daughter, mainly. But I've also started to use it on myself and it's become one of my personal favorite sunscreens.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
New Albany, IN

I love the coverage that this gives my little one along with how gentle it is on his skin. We have been using this for over a year and he has never burned.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Grundy, VA

I purchased this for my child about 1minth ago and I love it. It applied evenly and did not leave that greasy residue on the skin that most sunscreens do.
Alanna C.
Alanna C.
Cashmere, WA

Ive always had extremely fair skin, since I was I child Ive used this brand. Its reliable, it doesnt make you feel sticky and it has a reasonable price.
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il

It's must if you are taking the kids out doors wear there's a lot of sun it's very gentle last a long time and a little Go's a long way nice scent too
Lily G.
Lily G.

I have to say this is one of the best sunscreens I've ever tried. It works great on sensitive skin and blends well without leaving any white patches.
Kari S.
Kari S.
Ward, AR

I love this sunscreen for my little girl because its smell isn't overpowering and she can play for a good while in the water without it coming off.
Chellsie V.
Chellsie V.

This sunscreen works OK. It is not very waterproof and must be applied more often than other brands. It will do the trick for cloudy days though.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Greer, SC

It keeps my baby from getting sun burnt. It's a little messy, but we can handle that. We've always loved the protection we get from this product.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?