Add a Photo

Photos (9)
Lindsey V.
Lindsey V.
Friendswood , Tx

I work at a preschool and we use this sunscreen daily during the summer. For me I find that it has the best coverage and it goes on smoothly. No lumps or globs. Definitely worth it!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA

Coppertone is a classic product that my mom used on my as a baby! The brand has a great reputation. I personally will not use it on my son anytime soon since he has sensitive skin.
Christie C.
Christie C.
Falcon, CO

I love this sunscreen for my infant daughter! It's gentle enough on her skin and #1 Pediatrician recommended. I feel safe knowing this is protecting her delicate skin from the sun.
Jaime L.
Jaime L.
Mount Savage, MD

I love this sunscreen! Being a red head I burn bad and this is always my go to. I know it's meant for babies but it stays on has strong protection I can count on so its my go to.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Matthews, NC

I use this for my 8 month old. We've used it for days at the beach, pool, park, etc. he's never gotten sunburnt and it doesn't leave a white cast. Very easy to run into the skin.
Marie V.
Marie V.

This works great on my son's sensitive skin. He's prone to eczema and this doesn't irritate him at all. Easy to apply but it does a lot of blending but it doesn't bother me.
Shawna C.
Shawna C.
Arnprior , Ontario

We love outside anytime so this is defiantly one of my favourite products in our "go bag" during the summer I use it on both my kids (under 3). Great coverage and protection
Safa I.
Safa I.

Great product and it doesnèt sting. Itès hard finding good sunscreens but this one is pretty gentle! The have one thatès used for the face as well. Really like that one too
Kalin W.
Kalin W.
Irwin, PA

I love this brand! I've always used coppertone on my kids because it is a very trusted brand! It stays on a lot longer then other brands and doesn't make their skin greasy!
christin p.
christin p.
Monroe, GA

This is an oldie but a goodie. It does a great job on protecting little ones skin from getting burned. Just be careful on the face cause this will sting if it gets in eyes.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

Join Now