BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
lizz c.
I like this sunscreen but its really greasy which i don't like i like sunscrens that are weightless and sink in, but it is good that its waterproof but i would defintly reapply after 2 hours because its waterproof but not literally that it will stay on for hours and hours
Bethany H.
TOLEDO, OH
Ever since i was little my mom would use this on my sister and i. when ever i go get sunscreen this is what i get. it has always worked for me. you can get it at any store. i love the smell. it brings back memories and reminds me of summer. i need to pick some up soon!
Mariah N.
Cypress, TX
Copper tone generally has great sunscreen, I only rated this three because scientifically spf after 30 is proven not functional. It's just added chemicals to your skin. It will definite still get the job done, but you can probably opt for sunscreen with a lower spf.
Aubree L.
Burleson, TX
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen to use. I am extremely pale and have very sensitive skin. So the SPF 70 is perfect for my fair skin and it's not harsh like normal sunscreen is since it's for babies. Bonus is that I can get 1 type of sunscreen for me and my son!
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
This is the only sunscreen I used for my children and now for my granddaughter. It don't wash off with water play and it keeps their soft little skin from burning. I have tried other brands and learned my lesson right away, don't use them LOL! #1 beach bag item right here!
Joanna W.
Asheville, NC
Coppertone Water Babies sunscreen lotion is the brand my mother would buy for us all through childhood. I always buy the pink bottle out of habit, but I don't have many demands for sunscreen. This is something I only wear at the beach/pool, so I am not concerned about it working with makeup or anything like that. I don't burn when wearing it, it hasn't stained a coverup or towel like some other brands . . . good basic sunscreen.
Dana F.
Concord, NC
This has bern my go to sunscreen for my self and my family for as long as I can remember. I don't fool around with other brrands because this one works. My kids have never had a sunburn their entire life. I also love the smell of Coppertone. I don't trust otger brands. This is the only one for my family. Buy it with total confidence.
Elizabeth I.
Fort myers , FL
Love this stuff! Helps block the sun for my beautiful 18 month old! Even though you have to re-apply it offen, it still provides great coverage and protection! It's too greasy and smells really great considering its for
Kids! I would recommend this to others!!
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
This is the perfect sunscreen. Sure, it's a little greasy, but it's super waterproof, easy to apply, and smells like my childhood. There's really nothing better than this, and while I've tried pricey ones from Vichy and La Roche-Posay and 'adult' ones from Coppertone and Neutrogena, this is what I always come back to.
Kenzie S.
Shelton, WA
Coppertone is one of the only sunscreens we will use because we have found out that our son is allergic to an ingredient used in other sunscreens such as Banana Boat. So far Coppertone has worked really well and kept all of us from getting sunburned. I do not have to reapply it constantly and it really does its job. This is our go to product for sunscreen!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?