BY COPPERTONE #41 in Body Sunscreen

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something ou...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
A few years ago, I figured out that I was allergic to spray sunscreen. I would break out in a tiny bumpy rash all over my body wherever spray sunscreen touched my skin.

Water Babies has been my go-to body sunscreen ever since. The smell takes me back to family days at the beach, and it doesn't irritate my skin like the sprays do. Gotta slather it on while in your birthday suit for proper coverage but it's very worth it!
Alexis T.
Columbus, OH
I always use baby sunscreens due to the higher spf in them. This is the one I’ve been using my last 18 years of life and as a very fair completed person, I needed that extra spf. Anyone of any skin color should use as much sod as possible to prevent skin damage and possible cancers. I would give this a five star is it were less greasy.
-Lexie Love (Youtube)
Christie K.
Manheim
I have a love hate relationship with Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Pure & Simple Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50. I hate that it is super thick and it takes longer than I would like to get all rubbed in on wiggly children anxious to get out to the beach. However, I love how well it covers and protects the kiddos skin. My husband will even switch to it when he is sunburnt and wants some extra protection.
Tina P.
Wapella
This sunscreen is great for kids. It has a nice consistency, some sunscreens are runny, this is thick and goes well. I am very happy with this product, a little bit goes a long way. I also like how it doesn't start to wash away after being in the water, when that happens it gets into eyes and that can ruin a fun day at the pool.
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
My son was 5 months during summer and he loved being in the pool so ofcourse we had to find a great sunscreen. Bought this at Walmart and it held up well. I can't ever remember a time that he got burnt even when we spent all day at the pool. Great product if you have little ones.
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Smells great and worst great. I use this on my daughter in our backyard during the hot summer months. Keeps her from getting Sun burns so she can play all she wants in her pool. Doesn't leave skin feeling too oily either. I also use it on myself.
Taterling F.
New Baltimore
Works great for super fairtoned skin. Also works wonders for people whom are allergic to the sun from their meds. No break outs no burns no rashes. Adorable for what it is and not too oily for the skin. Love this product recommend it to everyone I know that goes out in the world.
Marty R.
This is really all we put on our children. It works well. Goes on smooth. A good value and designed for children’s skin. It doesn’t leave a nasty residue on their skin after baths either. I find myself using too.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Lauren P.
Granite Falls, NC
This stuff is great on my daughter. Luckily she is like me and tans very well although she has semi fair skin. The only downside is you have to be super careful or you’ll turn your child into Casper with too much lotion. I’ve heard the sprays can cause chemical burns so I stick to the lotion so I know I’ve covered everywhere. It’s a well known brand that’s been around for years. It doesn’t work on my husband but he’s a ginger and nothing protects him from the sun.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?