BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Melissa P.
Red Bay
Beauty Junkie Expert
The water babies is all my fair skin family can use! It has to be 70+SPF or we burn! I don’t mind the price! I’d rather spend a little extra as to suffer with sunburn! The packaging is appealing and would catch ones eye in an instant! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Kristiane H.
St Augustine, FL
This is by far one of my favorite sunscreens. I use it on everyone in the family, which includes the three adults in our family as well as our twin babies. It’s always keeps our skin protected and never feels greasy.
RaLynn V.
Thornton
Love love love it, always gentle on new skin and hold on in water for quiet some time and smell wonderful. I am a repeat user. It’s a bit pricy but it’s worth it for the great product. I highly recommend.
Rebecca Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sensitive skin and have used this sunscreen since I was a child. The product smells good and goes on smoothly/dries quickly. Does a great job in the sun and does not sweat off easily.
adriana l.
I have bought this for years for both my kids and its pretty good. I have since switched over to more healthy alternatives less chemicals, but its an old time favorite because my kids have experienced rashes with other sunblocks so i would say it works well on sensitive skin. I would recommend to my friends because I feel it does work.
Aurora G.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give it a three because I can't seem to find the balm stick form of this to review. The balm make my son break out when he was a baby. His whole face swelled. Including his eyes. His face was bright red. It was awful. I emailed coppertone and they told me to just swnd in the tub and I would get a new one. Ummm not sure how that would work. I just sent it in and they never sent any response back.
Genesis C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great sunscreen not only for babies but for adults too, I use it and It is very gentle with my sensitive skin, It is waterproof wich is cool when you want to swim. It met my expectations and I think that I would buy it again, because sometimes It can be difficult to find a gentle sunscreen and this one is very gentle.
Charna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fair skin, sensitive to boot, and so does my little girl. We both burn so quickly and so badly. So when summer rolls around I really like having this stuff on hand just in case we're venturing out. That it's water proof also helps on those trips to the beach and water park.
GRACE STAR S.
Jb Mdl, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My priority is my kids. I had this since last year. They play everyday with their water slide so this coppertone water babies lotion is very essential. It is not oily and slippery in their skin. It works well and didn't give any rushes to their skin.
#beachbashcontest
Amber F.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen worked really well on my little one. It was easy to apply and not too greasy. It was gentle on my baby's skin and protected him from sunburn while outside. The bottle is a good size for throwing into the diaper bag too. Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Pure & Simple Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?