Mayela L.

Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.
Montréal , QC
10 months, 1 week ago
I do! Works great, and you no longer need separate sunscreen bottles in a bag that's probably full anyway!
Whitney G.
Carmela H.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah you can use it on anyone really
Josey T.
Josey T.
Franklinville, NY
1 year, 9 months ago
Absolutely! I use this on all 3 of my kids and myself. I'm super fair skinned. I used this at a recent visit to an amusement park ... no burn!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
East Alton , IL
1 year, 9 months ago
Absolutely! It works great!
1 year, 10 months ago
Absolutely. having very sensitive skin and burning easily, after i lather up my kiddos, i use some for myself. sometimes the stuff for kiddos works better and has higher spf. it moisturizes and lasts longer and some even stay on during rough play and sweat!!!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
1 year, 10 months ago
Yes. I burn easily, so I use this on my son and myself. Works great!
Linda R.