Add a Photo

#322 in Sunscreen
Photos (9)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

Although this is not my #1 go-to sunscreen, it's easily in my top 5 list of favorites for kids. My kids have sensitive skin and we are outside constantly. Coppertone has a pleasant smell ( does it reminds anyone else if being little and at the beach??) and it doesn't sting like some lotions will if my kids have a little dry skin. It is a little runny, so it comes out of the bottle fast, but smooths on easily and soaks in well enough. This is not the sunscreen I would use in the kids if we went too a beach wedding. I would find something a little dryer, as this can be a little more on the greasy side. It seems to last as expected for Sun protection, and a little hours a good long way. Would recommend and would purchase again.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY

This is a #beachbag must have for your children or grand children or if you're baby'sitting. The Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen lotion also works for those extra sensitive baby skin beach goers and it's for baby skin which it's way less harmful than any adult sunscreen you should not put on babies. So, make sure you put this in your #beachbag and keep out in your cooler or refrigerate it overnight Rio ad that extra cool feeling to the hot beach skin too cool your baby down. Shultz can do this with their lotions and sunscreens as well.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Pasadena, CA

I used this over the summer for my kiddos and myself. I put it on about 30 mins or so before going to the pool without clothing on to avoid missing areas and it had great coverage. I easily burn while my children tan and the 70+ was great. It was very thick with a white tone so you do need to blend in or can leave it a little thick for the kids. Was good in the water and didn't have to reapply as often. Also didn't burn my eyes as much as others when my face got wet which is a huge complaint with other brands. Will use again for myself and kids.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX

I am a very fair skinned mother of three fair skinned children under the age of 5. This product is a definite beach bag MUST for our family.

In addition to the high SPF, it also has great coverage. It is very easy to apply and none of the kids fuss when it's time to apply and reapply. Another great feature is that it does not run into your eyes after swimming. I have found that many other sunscreens do and it is not fun!

I highly recommend this product to anyone with children or if you have fair skin. You will be so glad that you did!
Judy E.
Judy E.
Cabot, AR

I love this product for the whole family! Everyone in my family has sensitive skin and I, myself have kind of allergic reactions if I get burnt while trying to enjoy a fun day in the sun and this product always delivers outstanding protection for each and every one of us! This product is a definite must if you want to enjoy a day of fun in the sun, knowing that you will be protected from the harmful rays of the sun! I use this every summer and I rely on its effectiveness!
Lori H.
Lori H.

Even as an adult, I continue to use this as my go to sunscreen. I have very sensitive and fair skin so I need something that will help protect from the harsh sun.
I spend a lot of time outdoors and on the water in boats. It's an inexpensive brand that can be found at drugstores and larger retailers.
I carry this sunscreen just about everywhere I go. It's stashed in my car and my boat bags.
When I'm out with friends that have a need for sunscreen, this is what I give them.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Noblesville, IN

I have super sensitive and pale skin, so going out in the sun with no protection is not a good idea. I use the Water Babies on my own skin because if it's gentle enough to use on babies, then it should be good for my sensitive skin. I especially like that I can put it all over my face and that if it accidentally gets near my eyes, that they don't sting or start watering. I highly recommend using this sunscreen if you have sensitive skin.
Joanna W.
Joanna W.
Asheville, NC

Coppertone Water Babies sunscreen lotion is the brand my mother would buy for us all through childhood. I always buy the pink bottle out of habit, but I don't have many demands for sunscreen. This is something I only wear at the beach/pool, so I am not concerned about it working with makeup or anything like that. I don't burn when wearing it, it hasn't stained a coverup or towel like some other brands . . . good basic sunscreen.
Felicia T.
Felicia T.
Camrose, Alberta

I have incredibly fair skin and I burn super easily, so it's important that I have sunscreen that a) works really well, and b) stays put. I really like this stuff because the spf is high enough that I won't burn, and it's waterproof so I can go swimming and not have to worry about it washing off in the water. I also like the fact that it doesn't have a perfume/strong scent to it, other than just smelling like sunscreen.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Boone, NC

I don't like lotion-like sunscreens for all over my body, but for my face, this stuff is the best. Even though it is marketed for babies and children, I find that for sensitive skin this stuff is awesome! It doesn't make me overly oily or break me out, but it still protects my skin. It lasts a good amount of time on my face and the coverage is great! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Mayela L.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA

Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA

What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.

Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?

Join Now