BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Waterproof see more...

• Also adults can use it?28 Answers
  • I have always used this product but is there something out there ...12 Answers
  • Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?13 Answers
Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion
  • "love the coverage this gives I use it on both my kids and our old horses lol works well for sensitive skin very well as my daughter has always had a problem with that and I have used this on her for 9 years now " in 10 reviews
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
This is a #beachbag must have for your children or grand children or if you're baby'sitting. The Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Sunscreen lotion also works for those extra sensitive baby skin beach goers and it's for baby skin which it's way less harmful than any adult sunscreen you should not put on babies. So, make sure you put this in your #beachbag and keep out in your cooler or refrigerate it overnight Rio ad that extra cool feeling to the hot beach skin too cool your baby down. Shultz can do this with their lotions and sunscreens as well.
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
I am a very fair skinned mother of three fair skinned children under the age of 5. This product is a definite beach bag MUST for our family.

In addition to the high SPF, it also has great coverage. It is very easy to apply and none of the kids fuss when it's time to apply and reapply. Another great feature is that it does not run into your eyes after swimming. I have found that many other sunscreens do and it is not fun!

I highly recommend this product to anyone with children or if you have fair skin. You will be so glad that you did!
Lori H.
Even as an adult, I continue to use this as my go to sunscreen. I have very sensitive and fair skin so I need something that will help protect from the harsh sun.
I spend a lot of time outdoors and on the water in boats. It's an inexpensive brand that can be found at drugstores and larger retailers.
I carry this sunscreen just about everywhere I go. It's stashed in my car and my boat bags.
When I'm out with friends that have a need for sunscreen, this is what I give them.
Judy E.
Cabot , AR
I love this product for the whole family! Everyone in my family has sensitive skin and I, myself have kind of allergic reactions if I get burnt while trying to enjoy a fun day in the sun and this product always delivers outstanding protection for each and every one of us! This product is a definite must if you want to enjoy a day of fun in the sun, knowing that you will be protected from the harmful rays of the sun! I use this every summer and I rely on its effectiveness!
Leslie T.
Noblesville, IN
I have super sensitive and pale skin, so going out in the sun with no protection is not a good idea. I use the Water Babies on my own skin because if it's gentle enough to use on babies, then it should be good for my sensitive skin. I especially like that I can put it all over my face and that if it accidentally gets near my eyes, that they don't sting or start watering. I highly recommend using this sunscreen if you have sensitive skin.
Joanna W.
Asheville, NC
Coppertone Water Babies sunscreen lotion is the brand my mother would buy for us all through childhood. I always buy the pink bottle out of habit, but I don't have many demands for sunscreen. This is something I only wear at the beach/pool, so I am not concerned about it working with makeup or anything like that. I don't burn when wearing it, it hasn't stained a coverup or towel like some other brands . . . good basic sunscreen.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
I don't like lotion-like sunscreens for all over my body, but for my face, this stuff is the best. Even though it is marketed for babies and children, I find that for sensitive skin this stuff is awesome! It doesn't make me overly oily or break me out, but it still protects my skin. It lasts a good amount of time on my face and the coverage is great! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
member-1520faa25
Wilmington, DE
Well rated by Consumer Reports - you can trust this to protect you from skin cancer. It's hard to find in stores nowadays, since it seems to have been replaced by the Pure & Simple variation. However, I prefer this version by far, since it doesn't leave a white cast on my skin. Just a basic, affordable sunscreen that keeps you protected at the beach or on long days outdoors, and the smell is quite nostalgic.
Angelina M.
Chelsea, MA
Great protection but this goes on really thick. I have used this as an adult since I have very fair skin. It takes a while to apply since it's so thick (that's why I give it a 4-star) but it really does prevent sunburns. It also doesn't break my skin out like some other sunscreens since it's for sensitive skin. One other drawback is that it's hard to wash off but overall, good product.
Erica H.
Love this sunscreen for my kiddos! I've never had a problem with it not working if you follow the directions on the bottle. My kids have never broken out while using it but they don't have sensitive skin. I'd be lying if I said I only use it on them, I use it on myself too! Plus I love that distinct coppertone smell that takes me back to my childhood and how summer smells. :)
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Also adults can use it?
Yesenia B.
Would you consider this your top choice?
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
Where can I find this one? I can never find above 50 in the baby
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
What's the lowest SPF you should use on a baby?
Patricia  L.
Does this go on light or does it feel heavy on your skin?