Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Pure & Simple Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50

Oil, Fragrance, Tear&Nbsp;&Amp; Dye Free&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Ultra Gentle Zinc Oxide Formula Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection Hypoallergenic Waterproof #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand

Does this really work for babies? I have a newborn and I am looking for a great product
Do you use this on older children
Is this the best sunscreen for kids or can you suggest a better one?
Start your review of Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Pure & Simple Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50!
Product Highlights
I love that this product is non irritant and waterproof, it's great for the kiddos and it works great for adults too...it makes your skin feel great and protects from the sun and it smells good too.in 6 reviews
2 months agoMonroe, MI
This sunblock is super light feeling after it dries!! I use it on all 4 of my kids and it works amazingly! I only apply it once and it lasts the whole day! This brand is the only brand I buy and the price is amazing! I love the smell of it too😍😍😍 the best time to buy is towards the end of summer and you can get it for half the price or less!!
a month agoMarion
Very gentle on babies skin!  Sunscreen isnt recommended on newborns but I used it at 2 months when we were out all day. My daughter had no reaction to it and had no redness!
2 years agoW Sacramento, CA
Ive been using water babies with my now 4 year old since she was an infant. Its a super gentle formula but has a great staying power. She has yet to get sunburnt or have a reaction while wearing it. Most of the time I'll even slap some on myself!
2 years agoGrand Prairie, TX
This is my favorite for my babies it sensitive skin kiddos! It’s a great scent. Lightweight and protects all of my little’s when we have fun in the sun. I would recommend for anyone who wants to put a safe sunscreen on their kiddos
2 years ago
The only sunscreen I will ever use! Smells so good sometimes I will use it under my makeup. Covers well and doesn't leaves streaks like other brands. Also, water resistant so you're not having to constantly reapply.
2 years agoPoplar bluff , MO
I have very fair completed children so sunscreen is a must if they’re outside for over 30 minutes. I love to use the stick for their face And ears and then coat their entire boys with the lotion.
2 years agoForest Lake, MN
Our pediatrician recommended this sunscreen at our 2 week visit. Even though we live in Minnesota and the sun is not that strong but we are very fair and I do not want my son to burn due to family history of skin cancer! Even on the brightest of days he still comes wary looking the same and no skin damage!
8 months agoCENTRAL POINT, OR
This product is seriously amazing. It works wonders. I have a red hair really fair skinned child and this stuff basically stops sunburn. There isnt on spot of red on her skin after long days in the sun. Its priced just about the same as other coppertone products. Affordable. 100% recommend to friends and family...heck even strangers.
2 years ago
I really like the lotion version of this sunscreen because it’s not as greasy as traditional sunscreen usually is. It definitely is strong enough in intense sun to block from getting a burn, and like usual sunscreens, it needs to be reapplied, especially if your baby or child is in the water often.
5 months agoHolton, KS
I have used this multiple times on my kids, and even myself when I run out of my sunscreen. For not being the most “natural” of sunscreens it doesn’t have to bad of a smell. It did not give my children (who have eczema) any extra irritation. Does the job. Make sure to reapply periodically.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...