BY COPPERTONE #9 in Body Sunscreen

Oil, Fragrance, Tear&Nbsp;&Amp; Dye Free&Nbsp;&Nbsp; Ultra Gentle Zinc Oxide Formula Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection Hypoallergenic Waterproof #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand see more...

• Walgreens Brand is really good and a good price too27 Answers
  • What other brands do you use if not this one?77 Answers
  • Does this really work for babies? I have a newborn and I am look...11 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love that this product is non irritant and waterproof, it's great for the kiddos and it works great for adults too...it makes your skin feel great and protects from the sun and it smells good too." in 6 reviews
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
This is my second favorite SPF to use for my children, but number one for when they're infants. I love that it's tear free, because face it, kids will rub their face as soon as you start applying it to them. It's water resistant for up to 80 minutes which is also nice! My children have never been sunburned while properly using this.
Brittany B.
I always buy this for my babies. It works amazing on them and as long as you apply often usually every 2 hours or so your babies I'll be happy and not burnt. This stuff was even around when my sister and I were little and my mom used it on us. Why give up on a good thing. I will continue to buy this for my kids.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
This is a classic staple! I used this on all my kids before they were too antsy to let me massage it into their skin anymore, and it always worked well to protect their sensitive skin from the sun. I love the distinctive smell and the price point.
Barbara R.
Carmichael, CA
Ive been using water babies with my now 4 year old since she was an infant. Its a super gentle formula but has a great staying power. She has yet to get sunburnt or have a reaction while wearing it. Most of the time I'll even slap some on myself!
Lexi S.
Grand Prairie, TX
This is my favorite for my babies it sensitive skin kiddos! It’s a great scent. Lightweight and protects all of my little’s when we have fun in the sun. I would recommend for anyone who wants to put a safe sunscreen on their kiddos
Jennifer F.
I love copertone for babies! This is water resistant and has to be reapplied every 80 minutes (1hr20m). The lotion doesn't burn my kids when I put it on their cheeks. It is great for littles and their sensitive skin.
Dezirae N.
The only sunscreen I will ever use! Smells so good sometimes I will use it under my makeup. Covers well and doesn't leaves streaks like other brands. Also, water resistant so you're not having to constantly reapply.
Megan S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love love love love this sunscreen for babies! I hate putting sunscreen on babies because I feel like it will hurt their skin but this is so gentle that I don’t mind it. I will place it on my 9 month old and he doesn’t break out.
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I have very fair completed children so sunscreen is a must if they’re outside for over 30 minutes. I love to use the stick for their face
And ears and then coat their entire boys with the lotion.
Nikki K.
Lino Lakes, MN
Our pediatrician recommended this sunscreen at our 2 week visit. Even though we live in Minnesota and the sun is not that strong but we are very fair and I do not want my son to burn due to family history of skin cancer! Even on the brightest of days he still comes wary looking the same and no skin damage!
Kim S.
What other brands do you use if not this one?
Melanie P.
Alcalde, NM
Which do you prefer the spray or the original?
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Is this really tear free?
Chelsea M.
Is this a good brand for kiddos with sensitive skin?
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
Walgreens Brand is really good and a good price too