Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Stick SPF 55 uploaded by Mary P.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Stick SPF 55 uploaded by Sonya K.

BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection Hypoallergenic Paba Free Fragrance Free Water Resistant Protect Your Child's Delicate Skin From Damaging Uva And Uvb Rays.&Nbsp; The Stick Makes It Easier For You To Apply Sunscreen Worrying About Getting It Into Your Child's Eyes. &Nbsp;Use On The Ears, And On The Nose For Maximum Protection On These Fully Exposed Areas.&Nbsp; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have used this on all : of my sweet babies and it's great for sensitive skin. The best part about this is the fact it's in stick form for their little faces. Makes it so much easier! I've been s Coppertone Girl from the beginning !" in 28 reviews
  • "This is great for babies because it is easy to apply and it helps you make sure you don't miss any spots so you can keep your baby safe from the sun!" in 1 review
  • "It keeps the skin on my face protected even though I have very fair skin." in 1 review
  • "i use this on my baby, and i use it on my self it works very well and i love the smell :D " in 1 review
  • "He has fair skin so it's refreshing for there to be something that he likes that actually works even when he's swimming" in 1 review
Stephanie O.
Honestly I've heard bad things about certain sunscreens being put on kids and we trust the brand to make the proper sun protector for our children's skin so from my experience I gave my trust to this brand and was very happy to say that this sunscreen absolutely protected my daughters skin from the sun and did not cause any irratation to her skin . My daughter has mild eczema reactions to certain lotions or soaps anything that contacts her skin and this product was very gentle to skin but effective ! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a sunscreen for there babies
Saundra B.
Orange Park, FL
I just recently bought this at Busch Gardens. I forgot to bring my 5 month old son's sunscreen. I was happy with it though, it was super easy to use in stick form. The stick now lives in his diaper bag, and hardly takes up any room. I am pleased that I don't have to worry about it leaking in his bag too! I will be sure to keep it stocked in there!!
Brenda M.
Bonanza, AR
I use this for my kids and it is super easy to apply on their little faces! I use the cream on the rest of their bodies but this is my go to stick when it comes to protecting their sensitive skin on their faces. 100% recommend you trying this if your looking for something that works yet quick and easy to apply
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
We have tried so many different kinds of Sunscreen on our granddaughter because she is light skinned. When my children were young we would use Coppertone sunscreen so I thought why not try it again. I bought Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen stick SPF 50, sure enough it worked wonderfully. My granddaughters skin was not getting red so she could be in the pool a bit longer. She loves the swimming pool so this sure made us happy. I will not use anything else but Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen from now on. I will recommend this to everyone who will listen. The price is great, it is acturally less expensive than other sunscreens. This is from a very happy Grandmother.
Tina P.
Wapella
This is nice to use for the face. It's quick and easy to apply. It does meet my expectations. I like the size, I can keep it in my purse and apply as needed. Especially when your in the sun longer than planned and realized you forgot sunscreen. I like to have some on hand for the kids especially.
Kaylie S.
Salem, VA
Coppertone makes a great sunscreen stick. The cap comes off easily (even if I have sunscreen on my hands), and the stick glides with ease. Easy to apply, and I love the very light scent! I would love to see a larger package size because I seem to use this up pretty quick.
April D.
Byrdstown, TN
I really enjoyed using this product for my children’s faces! It was very easy to use and worked really well!!! We had no burnt faces at the end of the day and that’s always great! This product did what it says it does! I got mine at Walmart! I will continue to repurchase this product and recommend this product as well!
Pao O.
Like that it’s in a stick. It’s most practical to carry out to any outdoor activity during hot California summers. I haven’t had an issue with this product. It doesn’t get on my kids eyes and burn. And helps them from burning (from the sun). I’ve preferred to buy this size since I noticed that sunscreen has an expiration date. I used to buy either bulk or the biggest bottle. And since discovering an expiration date felt it was actually a waste of money. And a sunscreen stick is enough for our outdoor (exposed to sun rays) outings.
Katie M.
Ohatchee, AL
My face is SUPER sensitive. This is the only sunscreen I can wear that doesn’t burn my face when it gets wet. Super easy to carry & doesn’t take up much room. A little greasy but it does the job & keeps me from burning. I’ll never use another brand for my face.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This is perfect for kids... the stick is so much easier to appy and it stays on through everything...sweat, water, sand, ect. It applys evenly and has great coverage! It is also clear so you can't see it and you don't have those white streaks from lotion.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How do you keep this from melting
Bunna L.
Oceanside, CA
Do they sell these in bulks?