Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Stick uploaded by krysta f.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Kimberly R.

BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Hypoallergenic. PABA free. Fragrance free. Water resistant Protect your child s delicate skin from damaging UVA and UVB rays.  The stick makes it easier for you to apply sunscreen worrying about getting it into your child s eyes.  Use on the ears, and on the nose for maximum protection on these fully exposed areas. see more...

• I have a 1 year old daughter who is fair skinned would yo...11 Answers
  • I've been looking around for a tube of run on sunscreen f...6 Answers
  • It seems that applying a lotion would be more convenient ...10 Answers
Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Stick
  • "Coppertone is a great sunscreen brand and the best choice for those with young ones or sensitive skin. This stick makes those hard to reach places easy, especially when you need it in the nick of time. You can carry this small portion around with you everywhere!" in 24 reviews
  • "its very easy to carry and with a diaper bag full of other things you don't need a huge bottle to take up space." in 7 reviews
  • "I just want to start off by saying this is the best thing ever for sensitive skin!" in 3 reviews
Victoria H.
Spring Valley, CA
I love the Coppertone stick. It fits easily in my baby bag, so I always have it on the go. It’s as easy to apply as chapstick, and it isn’t greasy or a cream you have to vigorously rub in. I just grab it, glide it around on baby’s face to rub in, and bam! I love the ease of it since we use sunscreen everyday with baby’s fair skin, and I always remember since it’s as easy as grabbing the stick and applying it on her face quickly in her car seat.
Staci F.
Ada, OK
I always carry one of these sticks in my purse. It is a great lifesaver at times when you forgot to apply sunscreen before kids outdoor activities. It works great for applying on your little ones faces! The only con is that sometimes if you don’t let it sit long enough before getting into the water, it will leave a bright white residue.
Jessika C.
I have a three year old and getting him to stand still to put sunscreen on his face can be very difficult at times. This is such a quick way to swipe sunscreen all over his face. You can get pretty good coverage and you don't have to worry about making sure it is all rubbed in or using a spray and potentially getting it in their eyes!
Michelle L.
This product gets the job done to protect against harmful rays, but it is such a hassle to apply. The sunblock has a thick consistency so after applying it to the face you have to rub it in as well, it is not easy to have a child cooperate long enough to apply this when there is a pool close by on a beautiful hot day! If you are traveling and have the product with you in the sun it can melt and cause a huge mess! Then you have a misshapen sunblock stick to apply to your child’s face that is crumbling and leaving chunks of sunblock for you to try and rub in. I prefer using a cream sunblock meant for the face than this.
Tori B.
Galloway
I honestly use this as a sunscreen for my lips and scalp/hairline/ears (life hack from my mom). It’s just always been a thing 🤷🏼‍♀️ can be a little greasy but just apply it well. Very effective in the way I use it 🤗Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Stick
My mom buys a bulk amount of these sticks every year when it gets close to summer. My sister and I are naturally tan ( we are Guatemalan ) however the sun is boiling hot most summer days in Georgia so we use the coppertone stick on our faces. It is a soft formula and works very well with our skin ; so far we have never gotten sun burned. ☀️
Sarah E.
Columbia, NC
This is great to throw in your every day bag and beach bag if you have kiddos and are always rushing out the door like me! Doesn’t take up any room and it’s quick to swipe on their faces. Easy to rub in and it’s not greasy or leaves a reside.
Melissa J.
Charlotte, NC
I have been using water babies stick on my face since elementary school and I am 30 years old. I keep one in my purse and one in my pool/beach bag. Coopertone is the only sunscreen I am not allergic too.
♡Hope ♡.
What I liked about this product? My absolute favorite face stick for the summer it helps me not to burn on my face where I’m the most sensitive.

What I would change? Size and texture

Would you buy again? Yes
Avery C.
Wichita , KS
Love the quick & easy application, while still keeping good quality & protection! Reliable product that lasts a good amount of time. Doesn’t leave your skin feeling sticky or greasy either.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Do you prefer this stick or lotion or spray ?
Joanne H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Is the stick as easy to apply as the spray?
Amanda T.
Has anyone ever had a bad experience with this?
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
I been looking for this did they stop saleing it
Kristen G.
Anderson , sC
I have a 1 year old daughter who is fair skinned would you guys recommend this product? What are some pros and cons