Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Krysta F.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Kimberly R.

BY COPPERTONE

#1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Hypoallergenic. PABA free. Fragrance free. Water resistant Protect your child s delicate skin from damaging UVA and UVB rays.  The stick makes it easier for you to apply sunscreen worrying about getting it into your child s eyes.  Use on the ears, and on the nose for maximum protection on these fully exposed areas. see more...

• I have a 1 year old daughter who is fair skinned would yo...11 Answers
  • I've been looking around for a tube of run on sunscreen f...6 Answers
  • It seems that applying a lotion would be more convenient ...10 Answers
Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Stick
  • "Coppertone is a great sunscreen brand and the best choice for those with young ones or sensitive skin. This stick makes those hard to reach places easy, especially when you need it in the nick of time. You can carry this small portion around with you everywhere!" in 24 reviews
  • "its very easy to carry and with a diaper bag full of other things you don't need a huge bottle to take up space." in 7 reviews
  • "I just want to start off by saying this is the best thing ever for sensitive skin!" in 3 reviews
Michelle L.
This product gets the job done to protect against harmful rays, but it is such a hassle to apply. The sunblock has a thick consistency so after applying it to the face you have to rub it in as well, it is not easy to have a child cooperate long enough to apply this when there is a pool close by on a beautiful hot day! If you are traveling and have the product with you in the sun it can melt and cause a huge mess! Then you have a misshapen sunblock stick to apply to your child’s face that is crumbling and leaving chunks of sunblock for you to try and rub in. I prefer using a cream sunblock meant for the face than this.
Victoria H.
Spring Valley, CA
I love the Coppertone stick. It fits easily in my baby bag, so I always have it on the go. It’s as easy to apply as chapstick, and it isn’t greasy or a cream you have to vigorously rub in. I just grab it, glide it around on baby’s face to rub in, and bam! I love the ease of it since we use sunscreen everyday with baby’s fair skin, and I always remember since it’s as easy as grabbing the stick and applying it on her face quickly in her car seat.
Kayla A.
Cedartown, GA
I always wear this on my face. I’m pale and have all kinds of freckles and I never get burned at the beach. I get made fun of because of how I apply my sunscreen, but I use it religiously! This is too greasy and heavu for my everyday use, but I do use it for beach or if I will be outside that day, but I don’t recommend under makeup, and I would say make sure to wash your Face good when you’re done because I find it can clog my pores
Staci F.
Ada, OK
I always carry one of these sticks in my purse. It is a great lifesaver at times when you forgot to apply sunscreen before kids outdoor activities. It works great for applying on your little ones faces! The only con is that sometimes if you don’t let it sit long enough before getting into the water, it will leave a bright white residue.
Jessika C.
I have a three year old and getting him to stand still to put sunscreen on his face can be very difficult at times. This is such a quick way to swipe sunscreen all over his face. You can get pretty good coverage and you don't have to worry about making sure it is all rubbed in or using a spray and potentially getting it in their eyes!
Kristi S.
Austin
Great for summer time,we have this product on hand all the day time.Love it that it’s not ultra creamy so we don’t have to worry about the kids sweating it off so quickly or it getting in their eyes.The only downfall is I wish it came in a high SPF.Perferably something that’s 80 and above.
Alyssa R.
Oak Hills, CA
Convenient, small enough for travel, but is so thick it’s hard to apply evenly. I have one in my daughters diaper bag for when we go to amusement parks, but like I said, we usually only use it on her face because the rest of the body is hard for an even application.
Quin M.
Reno, NV
I loved this product for my younger siblings and for myself as it was easy to carry for when we would go on outings and the sun would surprise us. It was easy to use and I definitely rebuy this product every time I am running low.
Edith N.
Good and easy to use sunscreen when on the go! Very balmy and cream like. Similar to a giant chapstick! Good for face especially and quick, easy to get areas like chest and forehead, nose, cheeks. Very gentle on the skin
Ashlee A.
This is great for everyone especially small kids. It's in a chapstick-like container that's super convenient and fits in your pocket. No dry time, no greasy lotion, can be used on small kids, reasonable price.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Do you prefer this stick or lotion or spray ?
Joanne H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Is the stick as easy to apply as the spray?
Amanda T.
Has anyone ever had a bad experience with this?
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
I been looking for this did they stop saleing it
Kristen G.
Anderson , sC
I have a 1 year old daughter who is fair skinned would you guys recommend this product? What are some pros and cons