Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion Spray

• From the #1 pediatrician recommended brand
  • Photostable, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
  • Lotion spray shows where it goes
  • Mild and non-irritating formula for delicate skin
  • Contains moisturizers and vitamin E
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)

Active ingredients

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 13%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 2%, Oxybenzone 4%

Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion Spray How is this for very fair skin on little ones?
Do you find this to cover as well as the regular lotion?
Is this safe for extra sensitive baby skin
Start your review of Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion Spray!
Taylorsville, UT
Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion Spray uploaded by Elin P.
Purchased at: Walmart
He usado este producto para ni hija por mas de 5 años, me gusta porque ofrece una amplia protección UVA/UVB, este protector solar suave y no irritante es visible donde se pulveriza, asegurando una cobertura adecuada. Protege la piel delicada de mi niña de los rayos UV más dañinos del sol. Buen producto.
Spokane Vly, WA
Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion Spray uploaded by Mari S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Easy to apply this hypoallergenic SPF 50 sunscreen to my kids. It is also water-resistant for up to 80 minutes. My little one finds the spray application fun and is always eager to get it applies. As a mom, I enjoy it too as I don't have to struggle to apply sun protection. It is noticeable (white lotion) to apply but then dries quickly. Great for travel as cap twists to off/on position (not child proof!!). I must add that I do like to spray on and still rub onto skin in gentle circle motion to ensure full-coverage sun protection. Packaging states that it has been dermatologist tested. No dyes, PABA, nor Oxybenzone.
usa
Great for little ones. Easy to apply. Long lasting. Good size container. Easy storage when traveling.
Pomona, MO
This is an amazing product. Especially with a toddler that is on the move! One easy spray and you're good to go play!
Puyallup, WA
We use this product for the whole family! the spray goes on white so you can see where it all goes and make sure to rub it in. it doesn't spray crazy like other brands so there's no worry about getting it in babies faces!
Chatham , IL
My daughter loves this. It doesn't agitate her skin and makes me happy because it keeps her safe.
Crossville, Tn
This product was amazing. Took both my fair skin red haired children to the zoo. Sprayed it on my 19 month old son twice (just cause he played in water) and my three month old daughter and spent 4+ hours out in the Knoxville sun and neither of them got sun burnt at all!
Owens X Rds, AL
It’s no mess no fuss. I’m able to really quickly spray my baby down before we go out to the beach, park or any other outdoor activities. I also like it because it’s gentle on my baby’s delicate skin. Would definitely recommend it to any mom
Staten Island, NY
I really enjoy using this Coopertone Water Babies Sunscreen. It works great for my kids and is super convenient and easy to use. It's continuous spray which gives a nice amount to use. It's not oily or messy and rubs in great on the skin. It keeps my kids protected for hours and is easy reapply. I would definitely recommend this. The sprayer can mess up but other then that it works great and is waterproof which is always a must have. I keep it in my house and in my car and I always have it on hand Coppertone Water Babies Pure & Simple Sunscreen SPF 50
Port Arthur, TX
Got one of this product on sale for my little boy and used it really about once or twice oh and also on my little primas really felt like it got the job done