Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mercedes H.
Mercedes H.
I don't usually go out in the sun very often but when I do I go for a super high I rarely wear sunblock but when I do this is what I use.
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Hemet, CA
My go to sunscreen for my kids. It's gentle they don't freak out when I try to apply it. Does it great such at preventing sunburns!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
Used this before for my toddler. I love the foaming version it's so easy but it works and he doesn't get burnt so I can't complain
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Everett, WA
I have 4 children and have used water babies spf 50 on all 4 of them since they were babies and will continue to use this product!
Dee S.
Dee S.
Des Moines, IA
I use this on my two month old and have used it on all my kids and thy have yet to get burnt while out in the sun. Very reliable.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Fremont, NE
I had a sample of this and while it does protect my son from getting burnt, it is very this and takes a lot to rub into the skin.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Sturtevant, WI
Goopy, but effective. My children have this far evaded melanoma. Thanks to that, at least it's saving me money on medical bills.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Elmore, AL
I love the water babies line, but I would be happier with a spray bottle. The lotion is great but not easy to apply to myself.
Noelle O.
Noelle O.
Ashland, WI
This stuff is wonderful. I use it on my two young children and it keeps them from getting too tasted on those hot summer days.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Moultrie, GA
Use this on both of my little kids. It provides great coverage for their skin and keeps them protected from harmful sunburns.