Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chloe C.
Sanger, TX
I have found that this is a great sunscreen for children. I am a frequent buyer of this product for my child, as well as my self. It holds up pretty good to hot Texas weather and doesn't feel cakey.
April L.
I use this product on both of my kids. They do not have a sensitivity to it and it does its job with not letting them burn.
Margaret Z.
Parkville, MD
Loved this product used it every summer for my children when they were younger never irritated their skin stayed on and protected like it should not sure where you buy this product anymore my baby is 15 but I would by it at any "mart"
Carol S.
Norwich , CT
I use this on my children (and have used it on myself before, too) and as long as I make sure to apply it before they go outside or get in the water, this keeps them from getting burned.
kim b.
presque isle, me
Not thrilled about the ingredients in this one. and it didn't go on smoothly
Mollie M.
Columbus Grv, OH
Only thing I use on my kids! My second son has extremely sensitive fair skin. I have used several other brands and no matter how much I reapply he will still burn!!.... not with copper tone I have used both spray and lotion.....I prefer the lotion
Morgan '.
Beauty Junkie Expert
We used this product all last summer for our son. it kept him sunburn free all summer!
Mary H.
Greenville, PA
Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 because of my sensitivities are one of the best sunscreens that I can use and also have for my 3 year old Great-Grandson when he is here with me and playing outside. I would definitely buy it again.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great lotion for babies. It keeps them protected very well. I use it on my baby.
Beatriz C.
El Paso, TX
A mi nieta sólo le ponemos Coppertone water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 pues es el único Bloqueador que realmente protege su delicada piel de los rayos de el Sol aún cuándo ella está en su chapoteadero,el agua no interfiere retan su protección