Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Raegan S.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.

BY COPPERTONE #72 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Micaela H.
Edinburg, TX
I trust this sunscreen to protect my childrens skin from the harmfull uv rays while out in the park. I use it even if there is shade, as they tend to get sunburned without being in the sunlight. Of course I have to reapply at the most every 2 hours just to be sure I don't have them looking like shrimp.
Jennifer K.
Washington, IN
I have been using Water Babies sunscreen my whole life. My parents used it on me when I was younger and now that I am 19 it is my go-to. I never burn when using it and it is the only sunscreen I trust wholeheartedly.
Rhonda T.
Burlington, NC
Hands down the best sunscreen. It does not streak, goes on smooth, feels good on my skin and lasts longer than others I have used. I have never got burnt using this product. This is my go to product for my kids and myself. Definitely recommend Coppertone.
Lisa F.
Herminie
I been using this product on my 4 yr son since he was maybe a year old. Easy to spray on. Doesn't smear,nor drip. It does what it says it does. He hasn't ever got a sunburn thanks to this product. Highly recommended.
Mark G.
Ashland City, TN
I use this on my kid. He loves to be in the sun during the summer. It was effective as long as you don't miss spots. It stayed on pretty good even being in the water. I had to reapply a couple of times but that was throughout a long day of fun in the sun.
Jessica W.
Weirton, WV
We love and trust our kids skin to this product and it doesn't disappoint!! It is very effective and works great. The packaging is easy to use and with it being pink we never loss or misplace it. It's price is good and we normally pick ours up at Walmart.
Raquel M.
My daughter & I use this and it works really well. We have used this product for many years. Def will purchase again. Packaging is fine. I used to use this under my makeup and stopped because of the oiliness. Price is good. A little goes a long way too.
Lindsay C.
Greenbrier, TN
This product is always my go-to for my kids. They have sensitive skin and we never have any issues with this product. I use it also. It is very effective against sunburn. It's always a great value. I plan to purchase this product again and again.
Mollie M.
Columbus Grv, OH
Only thing I use on my kids! My second son has extremely sensitive fair skin. I have used several other brands and no matter how much I reapply he will still burn!!.... not with copper tone I have used both spray and lotion.....I prefer the lotion
Denae G.
Pasadena, TX
Works great for my water baby. He loves being outside but he gets a tan so fast.but this helps more than others I've tried! And it doesn't wash off to fast, like the spray ones do. Still burns his eyes but I should of known that..lol..oops!!!!!!!