Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
morgan D.
Kershaw, SC
This product is so great for my water baby! it's easy to apply and soaks in quickly. it gives great sun protection and lasts along time on the skin.
Bertha V.
Las Vegas , NV
I have a three year old, who is very fair and every time we leave the house I smother her with sunblock, and I trust this sunblock on all my family!
Candice S.
Frisco, TX
I love this stuff. It works wonders in a long hot day in the sun and it has a great smell to it. Ive always used it and will continue to use it.
Rochelle K.
Creekside, PA
The only sunscreen I trust and doesn't contain chemicals that could make me break out after use. I've been using coppertone since I was a baby.
Kay M.
Tahlequah, OK
Being fair skinned, I keep this on hand. I prefer the small bottles that clip to your bag or just the regular lotion over the spray bottles.
Samantha C.
Have been using this sunscreen for years. I love it, provides good protection and easy to apply. Lightweight and gentle perfect for children
Beth E.
Love Waterbabies sunscreen! I have never gotten a sunburn while using it. It's the only sunscreen I've used on my kids as well for 21 years
Mercedes H.
I don't usually go out in the sun very often but when I do I go for a super high I rarely wear sunblock but when I do this is what I use.
Jackie F.
Hemet, CA
My go to sunscreen for my kids. It's gentle they don't freak out when I try to apply it. Does it great such at preventing sunburns!
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
Used this before for my toddler. I love the foaming version it's so easy but it works and he doesn't get burnt so I can't complain