Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rosanna B.
Crawfordville, FL
I highly recommend this product for anyone with children. It is the best sunscreen for protecting your babies or children's skin when exposed to the sun. Don't be afraid to use it yourself parents because you need protection from the sun too. Excellent product!
Tracy Y.
Dixon, KY
Coppertone Water Babies works great! I use this product on my grandchildren before going out in the sun and it has prevented sunburns on them. I use as directed and reapply after swimming. I am so happy to have a product I can rely on. I would recommend this to anyone concerned about sun exposure.
Krystle S.
Gold Bar, WA
We always use coppertone products for our family. Once the product is on, it does
its job and my kids do not seem to notice it is on or be bothered by having it on them like some other brands. We will continue using.
Melissa G.
San Diego, CA
This is the only sunscreen I will ever use on my babies. I have been using it for 2 years with my daughter and not once has she gotten a sunburn. Other sunscreens have given her rashes but not the coppertone water babies! I love love love knowing my kids will be fine from the sun with this product
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
I love to use this sunscreen on my son and will continue to use for years to come. The only thing i wish was a little different is that it was less greasy... It would be better as a spray and a face stick would be nice too.
Kimberly G.
Sacramento, CA
Works amazing, perfect for little ones. The smell isn't too strong to where it would bother you, it lasted forever through sun and water. My only problem with it is that it's too chalky, wish it went on smoother.
Chrissy R.
Saint Charles, MO
I use water babies sunscreen because it is less thick and sticky than the other types of sunscreen. It has a higher level spy and it's even safe for babies! I have sensitive skin so this is very important to me
Crystal B.
Use this on my children all the time. They don't have any issues with it. I purchase it at the local grocery store where it's a little pricier than buying it at a department store.
Abbey M.
Independence, KY
This is the best sunscreen! I use this every day for sun and UV protection. It is safe to use and applies easily. The price is great, an entire bottle will last me approximately 4 months of every day applications! I highly recommend this product to anyone that is exposed to the sun.
Lisa N.
Lisle, IL
This works well for a kids sun screen. It is a little thick which I am not a fan of. It always looks like my 2 year old is pasty white. It keeps her from burning, which is the good part about it. It's in a simple bottle that you can find anywhere. I'd prefer it if it wasn't so thick.