BY COPPERTONE #4 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chelsea S.
SOUTH WINDSOR, CT
As a tattooed person this is my go to sunscreen. It provides the most protection throughout the day and I do not have to worry about getting sun damage anywhere I apply this.
Jennifer G.
Great all around sunscreen for the littles, keeps my kiddos protected and free of sunburns for fun days at the park, pool, etc.
I would recommend it this product to others.
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
This is the ONLY sunscreen I can use on my son. I like that the scent doesn’t bother him and the spf is fairly high. This seems to hold up well in the water too. If you don’t rub it in good, then the water makes little white beads on your skin. Rub it in and you won’t have that issue, or at least not to where it’s noticeable.
Jordan B.
Lakeland, FL
I use this product for my child. It works great. I reapply every 2 hours or so just to make sure she is covered. It is very gentle. Nice little bottle. Would definitely recommend and buy againn.
Julia M.
Greenville, NC
Coppertone is becoming almost a “name brand” if that’s even possible for sunscreen! It costs more than an up&up brand, but it’s the exact same stuff! They both work well, this is just more pricy.
Kimberly H.
Brownsville
This is the only sunscreen I use on my children as most of them are very fair skin tones and every other brand I have tried on them hasn't been as effective as this one.
Whitney S.
This is the only sunblock I’ve ever used up my son it’s always protected him. Last year in April we went to Saint Maarten island you Acacian and my son was in the sun all the time and this is exactly what we used and he didn’t even get a tan not a tan line not a bird nothing and he was in water for hours
Christine L.
Chesterfield
Coppertone is my favorite when it comes to little ones. My parents used this sunscreen on all three of us when we were very young. This is my go to with my stepson, mostly for the face region.
holly A.
I use this on my son. He’s allergic to any aerosol spray and most other sunscreens so i continue to use this one, it works well and never had a problem with him burning
dulce🍬 L.
Carlisle, PA
It’s nice for my little siblings. When they use it it they don’t get burned so it’s trusted in my house hold. I don’t really like the consistency as it is a little sticky but it gets the job done. I would recommend