Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley L.
Wylie, TX
I love Coppertone Water Babies sunscreen. I burn easily and water babies works great. The price is okay but the value is great. It's great for sensitive skin though it's quite thick. If there was a way to make it a little thinner so it didn't feel so heavy that would be wonderful.
Michelle R.
Works well, smells great! It is a little thick and take a bit of effort to rub in, but lasts a while and does well in the water. It met and exceeded my expectations and doesn't effect my sensitive skin!
Kellie S.
Dekalb, IL
Amazing for children! I grew up using this sunscreen. Being as fair and being able to burn easier than most, It always reduced my burns. Not always did it completely prevent me from burning, but that is just my skin type. Always gentle and all of my life I have never had a reaction to it!
samantha m.
Myerstown, PA
This is my go to lotion for my babies. They never get burnt when we use water babies by coppertone. It's a wee bit messy when applying, but you don't have to re-apply after swimming at all. The value is great for the quality of the product. No room for improvement. A+ product!
Aleesa K.
Neosho
I use this product for my face. Since it is a baby formula is does not break me out. The spf 50 is also great because it still causes your face to get a little bit of color without getting burnt. I would recommend for sensitive skin.
Regina O.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this for my three kiddos when we are going out to spend the day in the sun! I do like the lotion better than the spray because the coverage is so much better. You do need to reapply after a couple hours maybe one hour if you have a little one in the water. If you do keep up on reapplying it to your kiddo it works well!!
Jocelyn S.
Salt Lake City, UT
Best sunscreen ever. Use it on my baby and myself because it gives great protection from the sun. Went and got a different one this summer but I got sunburned in the first hour, so I went back to this one. Definitely a keeper
Laura L.
Fairfield, CA
This is one of my go to products for year round use. Living in Phoenix, Arizona, sunscreen is a must have. Coppertone Water Babies makes an effective sunscreen for all ages. I highly recommend this product!
Carrie H.
I've always used this sunblock for my children. It goes on smooth and protects their skin. I prefer the spray for the body because it's much easier to apply. The lotion is perfect for faces! My 15 yr old is a red head with freckles and this is what he typically uses.
Lxandra K.
Arvada, CO
I have used this sunscreen since i was a kid and bow my kids use it. It definitely protefts us from the sun. It is a good value for your money anr it has ezceesws my expectarions for over 29 years!