BY COPPERTONE #4 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this stuff for my lil ones my daughter have very sensitive skin but this stuff does not seem to irate her." in 53 reviews
Stacy D.
Pampa, TX
We have been using waterbabies sunscreen for years now. Even though my daughter is a bit darker completed she still burns easily early in the summer. We like this sunscreen because it works, and doesn't have to be reapplied numerous times.
Chelsea M.
Nashville, TN
My mom has always used this on me since day one, very gentle for the skin, exactly like lotion. Smells good and protects the skin well from sun damage. Very cute light pink package. Will buy for my kids as well!
Nicole T.
This is just a good basic sunscreen. When I was a kid, this is all that my parent would buy (probably because it’s pretty affordable). It is a very good formula, and keeps the skin ultra protected from the sun ☀️
Chelsey A.
Osceola
This is the only sunscreen I get for my daughter in super pale and so it she so this helps a lot with her not getting sun burn and its waterproof so even if she goes in the water it won't wash off.
Jennifer B.
Whitney Point
This sunscreen was excellent for protecting all day in water. Also it’s not greasy it rubs right in for all day wear! Worrying about your kids in the sun is the last thing you want to worry about!
Tina Y.
Walker, MI
One of these bottles could last us quite awhile if we forget to bring it with us during the summer, Haha. I like this sunscreen because with 2 kids, you can never be too careful especially if they are outside a lot at daycare. It has an spf of 50 (the bottle that I bought) so I know it will protect them and myself! The scent isn't overly strong and that is positive!
Tiffany D.
Inman
I hate it... I hate sunscreen so much you have no idea. But I can do nothing but give 5 stars, as I have never gotten a sunburn when I wore this and I have used this brand all my life.
Brenna G.
Warminster, PA
Always on hand in the sprig and summer months for days stay the park or spontaneous beach trips.  The formula works perfectly for sensitive skin and protects from damaging UV taya
Soph F.
Bronx, NY
Always protects my skin in the summer and on vacation.  I use this to get "golden" since I do not like to get too dark and this always does the trick.  Its also long lasting.
Amy R.
Russellville, AL
Love this!!!! This is what I’ve used since my son was an infant and at the gulf coast. I’ve never had a burn when I used it. I had the 50 and 70 spf... they both worked about the same.