Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chrissy R.
Saint Charles, MO
I use water babies sunscreen because it is less thick and sticky than the other types of sunscreen. It has a higher level spy and it's even safe for babies! I have sensitive skin so this is very important to me
Laura L.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my go to products for year round use. Living in Phoenix, Arizona, sunscreen is a must have. Coppertone Water Babies makes an effective sunscreen for all ages. I highly recommend this product!
Alison C.
This is the only sunscreen I use on my sons, ages 3.5 and 15 months. It works great, stays on, needs minimal reapplication, and doesn't make them break out in a rash. They both have very sensitive skin.
Heather B.
Moriarty, NM
Used this one on the kids many times when they were a lot younger. It's like one of the those brands that have been around during for so long you know that it is going to be the best there is out there.
Chloe C.
Sanger, TX
I have found that this is a great sunscreen for children. I am a frequent buyer of this product for my child, as well as my self. It holds up pretty good to hot Texas weather and doesn't feel cakey.
amy h.
Look no further. planning a day out maybe a beach this product here is the best when it come to protecting our little ones against the sun rays. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Carol S.
Norwich , CT
I use this on my children (and have used it on myself before, too) and as long as I make sure to apply it before they go outside or get in the water, this keeps them from getting burned.
Cassandra S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Love coppertone to protect my babies from the sun. They never go out without sunscreen. Keeps them safe even at the pool all day. And it smells terrific. I recommend this every time.
Crystal B.
Use this on my children all the time. They don't have any issues with it. I purchase it at the local grocery store where it's a little pricier than buying it at a department store.
Yvette M.
I have .3 children and have used water babies spf 50 on all 3 of them since they were babies and will continue to use this product! and now my daughter use it for their kids