Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlynn S.
Clarendon, TX
Love this sunscreen for my little man! It covered him from head to toe and smelled good. It's gentle enough and definitely met my expectations as far as it's coverage. It has a nice packaging and I would definitely buy this product again. No doubt
Natasha D.
Killeen, TX
Copper tone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion with SPF 50 is great to use on babies and children with sensitive skin. With SPF 50 you know you can lotion them up abd let them play in the water and know they are protected from the sun's harmful rays!
Robyn's Justforfun G.
Chenoa, IL
I use this for my grandsons and it is a winner in my book! My oldest grandson is very fair complected like me and gets sunburned very easily but with this product he can be out in the sun or go swimming and I don't have to worry about him!
Olga L.
Seagoville, TX
I used this sunscreen on my daughter a year or so ago. I liked it but she complained about the smell. It did it's job there was nothing wrong I just wished that more companies will try to make odorless sunscreen or maybe not so strong for people who want the protection but are sensitive to smell. Other than it was a good sunscreen.
Rebecca G.
I did not like this product at all. First of all, I was putting it on a baby and it was so thick and gooey and oily, it was a huge mess! I did not have sunscreen for myself, I was going to use this but I did not, I would rather go without, I had to protect my baby though and this was all I had. I will never buy it again!
Magan M.
Richland Hls, TX
Coppertone Water Babies sunscreen is a tried and true product. I will say I only prefer to use the lotion and not a spray as I believe it works best. As long as I make sure to re-apply as the directions state to do, it never fails!
Ashlynn P.
Snellville, GA
Works wonderfully and great for my baby! Not too greasy and my son doesn't mind it one bit! I have been using the same product on my son since I have tried it! Great packaging and very gentle! We recommend it to others to try also! Wonderful product for the whole family!
Layla C.
Sherwood, AR
This is the only sunscreen I use on my little one. It's not greasy, not overly scented, and most importantly it keeps his fair skin from getting burnt! It's also one of the few brands that doesn't irritate his sensitive skin
Micaela H.
Edinburg, TX
I trust this sunscreen to protect my childrens skin from the harmfull uv rays while out in the park. I use it even if there is shade, as they tend to get sunburned without being in the sunlight. Of course I have to reapply at the most every 2 hours just to be sure I don't have them looking like shrimp.
Jennifer K.
Washington, IN
I have been using Water Babies sunscreen my whole life. My parents used it on me when I was younger and now that I am 19 it is my go-to. I never burn when using it and it is the only sunscreen I trust wholeheartedly.