Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aleesa K.
Neosho
I use this product for my face. Since it is a baby formula is does not break me out. The spf 50 is also great because it still causes your face to get a little bit of color without getting burnt. I would recommend for sensitive skin.
Hailie S.
Kahoka, MO
I use this sunscreen on my daughter and we love it! It works great to protect her sensitive skin from the harsh rays of the sun! And trust me when I say we use A LOT of sunscreen, because my baby girl wants to be outside constantly!
Magan M.
Richland Hls, TX
Coppertone Water Babies sunscreen is a tried and true product. I will say I only prefer to use the lotion and not a spray as I believe it works best. As long as I make sure to re-apply as the directions state to do, it never fails!
Jennifer L.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
I use this on my kids as well as myself when we are going to be out in the sun. Copper tone is the only brand we buy. As long as I keep applying every couple of hours they never get burned and one my girls are very fair skinned.
DVe L.
We used this product because the great review on consumer reports. We have a little girl who was 6 months old and we took her to Florida. The sunscreen worked great! I burn easily and didn't burn at all while using this product.
Layla C.
Sherwood, AR
This is the only sunscreen I use on my little one. It's not greasy, not overly scented, and most importantly it keeps his fair skin from getting burnt! It's also one of the few brands that doesn't irritate his sensitive skin
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
I love to use this sunscreen on my son and will continue to use for years to come. The only thing i wish was a little different is that it was less greasy... It would be better as a spray and a face stick would be nice too.
Lisa F.
Smithton, PA
I been using this product on my 4 yr son since he was maybe a year old. Easy to spray on. Doesn't smear,nor drip. It does what it says it does. He hasn't ever got a sunburn thanks to this product. Highly recommended.
Krystle S.
Gold Bar, WA
We always use coppertone products for our family. Once the product is on, it does
its job and my kids do not seem to notice it is on or be bothered by having it on them like some other brands. We will continue using.
Amanda L.
Quincy , MI
A classic favorite that never disappoints! I was raised slathered in this stuff and have spent the last 10 years using it to protect my own little Coppertone Babies! Never a sunburn...just tired, happy children!