Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jamie T.
Carthage, TX
My kids are 13 & 12 years old and I still use coppertone babies and have ever since they were born. Its a brand I trust and it does an amazing job of protecting their skin especially in the water. Coppertone water babies is for babies of all ages.
Mollie M.
Columbus Grv, OH
Only thing I use on my kids! My second son has extremely sensitive fair skin. I have used several other brands and no matter how much I reapply he will still burn!!.... not with copper tone I have used both spray and lotion.....I prefer the lotion
Kaitlynn S.
Clarendon, TX
Love this sunscreen for my little man! It covered him from head to toe and smelled good. It's gentle enough and definitely met my expectations as far as it's coverage. It has a nice packaging and I would definitely buy this product again. No doubt
Mary H.
Greenville, PA
Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 because of my sensitivities are one of the best sunscreens that I can use and also have for my 3 year old Great-Grandson when he is here with me and playing outside. I would definitely buy it again.
Lindsay C.
Greenbrier, TN
This product is always my go-to for my kids. They have sensitive skin and we never have any issues with this product. I use it also. It is very effective against sunburn. It's always a great value. I plan to purchase this product again and again.
Beatriz C.
El Paso, TX
A mi nieta sólo le ponemos Coppertone water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 pues es el único Bloqueador que realmente protege su delicada piel de los rayos de el Sol aún cuándo ella está en su chapoteadero,el agua no interfiere retan su protección
Denae G.
Pasadena, TX
Works great for my water baby. He loves being outside but he gets a tan so fast.but this helps more than others I've tried! And it doesn't wash off to fast, like the spray ones do. Still burns his eyes but I should of known that..lol..oops!!!!!!!
Natasha D.
Killeen, TX
Copper tone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion with SPF 50 is great to use on babies and children with sensitive skin. With SPF 50 you know you can lotion them up abd let them play in the water and know they are protected from the sun's harmful rays!
Stephanie M.
Mansfield, TX
I use this product on my grand daughter. She has sensitive skin and water babies does not bother her at all. It protect her skin and is very gentle on her. It was priced right and not expensive at all. I would recommend the product to others.
Margaret Z.
Parkville, MD
Loved this product used it every summer for my children when they were younger never irritated their skin stayed on and protected like it should not sure where you buy this product anymore my baby is 15 but I would by it at any "mart"