BY COPPERTONE #2 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this stuff for my lil ones my daughter have very sensitive skin but this stuff does not seem to irate her." in 53 reviews
Allyson L.
Clifton Heights , PA
I really do love good old-fashioned Coppertone. I tend to buy this if I see it on sale during the summer. The biggest thing for me is, I absolutely love how the smell brings me back to childhood. Nothing has better memories than being a kid in the summer.
Kayla  P.
Spokane , WA
This is my very favorite brand of sunscreen! I have sensitive skin and some sunscreens will burn, but I’ve never had a problem with this and it is very gentle. The packaging does get a little messy sometimes but it’s a great value for a reasonable price.
Kenia Z.
Hialeah, FL
I have very sensitive skin and I tend to get red like a tomato when I get a little bit of sun but this sunscreen helps a lot I know I’m a bit too old to use this because its labeled that it’s for babies but I use it and it’s great and works great for me!
Claudia Y.
This sunscreen is awesome for summer! It’s great for skin and doesn’t break me out on my face. It’s water proof and very gentle on the skin! Also, it has no cancer-causing ingredients and is zinc oxide-based! 😍😍love it so so much and total recommend!!
Liz S.
Lexington, KY
This has been one of my go-to sunscreens for years. I have extremely fair skin and my mom has been putting this on me since I was a baby. This sunscreen is HEAVY DUTY. It might be a little on the thicker side, but it is worth it for the protection.
Paige ..
Ah, yes- the classic sunscreen! This stuff smells great and has been protecting myself and my family for years! It’s not too harsh or a smell and the formula is gentle enough for a kid- I would and will continue to purchase this throughout my life.
April D.
Byrdstown, TN
This is the number 1 sunscreen from all the ones I have tried on my three kids as infants 👶! I highly recommend this product to anyone who has a baby under 12-18 months old! After my kids get 2 years and older I begin using a spray on kids spay most times by either banana boat or copper tone brands!
Jessica P.
Pamlico
Bought at walmart to help protect my babies while wee are outside playing this summer. I love it. Been using it since i was little myself many years ago. Works amazing. Wouldnt go without it. Never disappoints. Only things id change is the smell.
Ariel M.
Fort Collins, CO
I want to keep my bandies skin safe from harmful sun rays. This is the best and family trusted brand. And sho doesn’t love the smell of sunscreen on a hot summer day! Brings back all the memories as a kid. Not oily or too thick. My kids love to rub it in and can see what they have missed.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I use this on my little one and it works amazing at keeping my baby from burning while outside it’s safe for babies and keeps their skin safe and is affordable I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to protect their babies from the sun
Valerie D.
Anaheim
Can adults use this baby formula?