Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Devin S.
By far my all time favorite. As long as it has the spray nozzle on it!! I still use it today and my daughter is 13. This product has met above and beyond my expectations. Maybe its just the cute packaging not sure, but I love this product. By far my favorite. Nice even coverage, don't seem to burn and it last past expiration date!
Krista W.
Oxnard, CA
I love Coppertone since I was a kid the smell of it always made me happy and reminded me of when I would go to the pool now I'm happy to say that I get to put it on my daughter. She loves it and it doesn't make her cry. I love that it's not cakey and it doesn't leave a pasty residue on her like Honest Company does. It's one brand that I stick by.
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi
I absolutely love this sunscreen. I have a 17 month old toddler that LOVES to be outside..and this definitely protects her from the sun! It's a GREAT price for an awesome product! I will definitely be purchasing this over and over again, this is a necessity in our household!
Jennifer U.
Littlerock, CA
I apply this on my daughter when we are going to be exposed to the sun for a long period of time. However I do not apply it to her face because I feel it's to thick for the face (in my option of course :)). For her face I usually buy a face sunscreen and use that instead :)
Kelly A.
Williamstown, PA
I use this sunscreen on all three of my children while we are outside playing, even if there isn't a ton of Sun. I would rather be safe than sorry when it comes to sunburn. It is a little pricey but definitely worth the money. No need for improvement. definitely does it's job!
Cherry W.
Denver, CO
Product works well with out having to reapply ever five minutes I would totally recommend this product to others who are wanting to enjoy a sunny day with out all the stress of whether or not your sunscreen is working properly you can also swim and it seems to stay on
Mary H.
Tacoma, WA
This product has been our family go-to sunscreen for over seven years! The scent is light- which I appreciate and it works into the skin easily. Part of the reason my kids have never had a sunburn has to do with Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen. In addition, there have not been any allergic reactions or rashes.
Anne D.
I have very sensitive skin and find that many sunscreens really irritate it. I had been using Water Babies on my kids for years and decided maybe I should use it on my sensitive skin as well. It worked great. No irritation and I love that it has an spf of 50. I burn very easily.
Shannon B.
West Union, SC
I have used this on my daughter for years. She is fair skin and has not been burnt once ! She will be 5 this year. I am pregnant and will use it for my next. The bottle is pink, i love it. Its very effective. I buy it new every year. Dont use any other brand.
Alaina  C.
Love this product! Works great for both my kids and keeps them from burning. The packaging is pretty and pink so easy to find. I usually buy mine at Walmart for the best price. I'd highly recommend this especially for anyone who has children with fair skin.