BY COPPERTONE #2 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this stuff for my lil ones my daughter have very sensitive skin but this stuff does not seem to irate her." in 53 reviews
Amanda S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
Coppertone Water Babies is my go to sunscreen for my young ones. It provides great blockage from the sun's harmful rays. It is safe and very effective. It also lasts long so you dont have to constantly reapply. On the other side it also washes off easy to keep my little one's skin soft and smooth.
Staci F.
Ada, OK
This is one of my go-to items when we have a day in the sun planned. It goes on smooth and lasts! I have learned to let it sit in for a bit until letting the Little’s get into the water. If you don’t let it sit long enough there will be a white film on the child.
Kelly W.
Toledo
MY family has been using Coppertone products since I was a little girl and when I grew up I chose to use them on my own kids and I am now using Coppertone products with my grandchildren they always smell great and protect you from the sun when you need it most
Hannah R.
Jacksonville
Love love love. I adore this and always will. I have a lot of it as it has good value and is always affordable. I have always used this and will never stop. It is very gentle of skin which is always nice. I would always buy again no question about it.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
I’ve been using this iconic sunscreen as long as I can remember and now I’ve chosen it for my own daughter. As someone with sensitive skin, I have to be very careful about what I use especially on my face. I’ve never had any issues with this sunscreen so I’m now using it on both myself and my 11 month old. My daughter has eczema but this sunscreen has been a life saver, it’s got a great SPF eating and it doesn’t bother her skin at all. I’m so thankful for such a great product that we can pass on from generation to generation!
Allyson L.
Clifton Hts, PA
I really do love good old-fashioned Coppertone. I tend to buy this if I see it on sale during the summer. The biggest thing for me is, I absolutely love how the smell brings me back to childhood. Nothing has better memories than being a kid in the summer.
Kenia Z.
Hialeah, FL
I have very sensitive skin and I tend to get red like a tomato when I get a little bit of sun but this sunscreen helps a lot I know I’m a bit too old to use this because its labeled that it’s for babies but I use it and it’s great and works great for me!
Kayla  P.
Spokane , WA
This is my very favorite brand of sunscreen! I have sensitive skin and some sunscreens will burn, but I’ve never had a problem with this and it is very gentle. The packaging does get a little messy sometimes but it’s a great value for a reasonable price.
Paige M.
Ah, yes- the classic sunscreen! This stuff smells great and has been protecting myself and my family for years! It’s not too harsh or a smell and the formula is gentle enough for a kid- I would and will continue to purchase this throughout my life.
April D.
Byrdstown, TN
This is the number 1 sunscreen from all the ones I have tried on my three kids as infants 👶! I highly recommend this product to anyone who has a baby under 12-18 months old! After my kids get 2 years and older I begin using a spray on kids spay most times by either banana boat or copper tone brands!
Valerie D.
Anaheim
Can adults use this baby formula?