Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tori S.
Dallas City, IL
JESUS IN A BOTTLE!!!
Seriously , If you have little ones, this is an ESSENTIAL summer item for your diaper bag. My son was born in late July, kept him completely out of the sun when he was born and so really didn't see any sun until the next spring... My sons father and I are both pale and our son is porcelain with very sensitive skin and eyes (Even Johnson and Johnson baby products break him out in eczema rashes) I used Water Babies multiple times throughout the summer, and it worked exactly as it was supposed too. No breakouts, no burns, no pink! We went to the beach for two weeks and it worked like a charm. Not expensive at all. Really great product, probably why it has been around for years. 👍
Lena D.
Morgantown, WV
this is great if you have children. you only need to apply about twice depending on how long you are in the sun. it gets the job done great and doesnt cause oilyness in the skin
Amanda M.
Spring Hill, FL
Coppertone baby has been around forever and I feel like I have used it forever. It goes on nice and smooth, has a pleasant scent, and doesn't break the bank. It is reliable and I will always be loyal to good ol Coppertone baby!
Meghan R.
Hollywood, FL
I have very fair skin so I use the baby sunscreen and I have yet to get a sunburn with it as long as I apply every 60-90 minutes. Very creamy and doesn't leave you with a super sticky sunscreen feeling.
Camelia L.
I use this product for my daughter and myself. It works great on providing me sun protection even if it is intended for kids. I like the smell as it is not as strong as the adult ones. It also goes on smooth and not very oily. However my daughter does not like the feel for it on her face. She claims it irritates her eyes. I find that that it does provide a little discomfort if it goes in but nothing compared t other adult brands. I feel it is hard getting a reapplication o. Wet skins so you have to dry your skin for it to work best.
brandi b.
Buda, TX
I love this sunscreen so much. I use it on myself and my two kiddos. It has great coverage, lasts through a few hours at the pool, and didn't leave our skin feeling greasy!
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
I use this sunscreen on all 3 of my little ones during the entire Spring & Summer. We have skin cancer in my family so I am sure to rub this generously all over them from head to ears to toes & it works so well, they haven't gotten burnt once while using this. It smells nice, rubs in well & is easy to apply. I know I can trust Copper tone to protect my little ones precious skin. Great product.
Adria R.
This product works very very well on my very fair skinned toddler. My daughter loves the pink bottle. The only con is its hard to get on a moving toddler- not really sure how Coppertone could make it any easier. I prefer sunscreen spray, but sometimes lotion is really what is needed. I use a makeup brush and this product to get in on my daughters face. Tear Free!! Huge win!!
Meghann S.
Plainfield, OH
Even though this is marketed as a product for babies, my surgeon recommended it for me when I was 12 and had back surgery. He said that after a year of not exposing my back scar to sun at all, this sunscreen would be a product he would recommend on my scar. I still use it today when I have the money to get it in stores and it still works!
Lucy H.
Bradenton, FL
I love this produce for my little girls. We are a pool loving family but my youngest daughter is extremely fair. The Coppertone Water Babies sunscreen keeps her from burning every time and the 50 SPF takes away a lot of worry for me. We've spent over an hour out several times and so far it has always kept her protected. The smell isn't over powering, its gentle on her skin, and easy to apply.