Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Corning, NY
Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen lotion is perfect for a day at the pool. I feel as I did not need to apply it over and over again. It did however have an off putting scent as many sunscreens do. Overall I still did enjoy using the product and would recommend it to anyone.
Ashlynn P.
Ashlynn P.
Snellville, GA
Works wonderfully and great for my baby! Not too greasy and my son doesn't mind it one bit! I have been using the same product on my son since I have tried it! Great packaging and very gentle! We recommend it to others to try also! Wonderful product for the whole family!
Cherry W.
Cherry W.
Denver, CO
Product works well with out having to reapply ever five minutes I would totally recommend this product to others who are wanting to enjoy a sunny day with out all the stress of whether or not your sunscreen is working properly you can also swim and it seems to stay on
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
I've always used this sunblock for my children. It goes on smooth and protects their skin. I prefer the spray for the body because it's much easier to apply. The lotion is perfect for faces! My 15 yr old is a red head with freckles and this is what he typically uses.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
West Mifflin, PA
When my kids were younger, This was my go to sunscreen. The protection was wonderful and the application even better. It was a great value for the money. It was gentle on the skin. Even after my kids were a little older, I would still purchase this wonderful product.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
West Union, SC
I have used this on my daughter for years. She is fair skin and has not been burnt once ! She will be 5 this year. I am pregnant and will use it for my next. The bottle is pink, i love it. Its very effective. I buy it new every year. Dont use any other brand.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Weirton, WV
We love and trust our kids skin to this product and it doesn't disappoint!! It is very effective and works great. The packaging is easy to use and with it being pink we never loss or misplace it. It's price is good and we normally pick ours up at Walmart.
Mark G.
Mark G.
Ashland City, TN
I use this on my kid. He loves to be in the sun during the summer. It was effective as long as you don't miss spots. It stayed on pretty good even being in the water. I had to reapply a couple of times but that was throughout a long day of fun in the sun.
Rhonda T.
Rhonda T.
Burlington, NC
Hands down the best sunscreen. It does not streak, goes on smooth, feels good on my skin and lasts longer than others I have used. I have never got burnt using this product. This is my go to product for my kids and myself. Definitely recommend Coppertone.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Valrico, FL
This sunscreen works great on my kids! We live in Florida and spend a lot of time in the sun, but my kids have never gotten burnt using this lotion, even getting in and out of the water constantly. They also don't complain about it getting in their eyes.