BY COPPERTONE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
M'leigh A.
Having fair skin means that sunscreen must do it's job and this sunscreen does great. It lasts a while before reapplying and does good in the water.
Desiree M.
This product works well the only downside is that it has stung my child's eye pretty badly. It would be great to have a sunscreen be truly tearfree.
Brooke S.
Claxton , GA
I use this sunscreen on my twin boys and it always works well. It is thick and a bit sticky but that makes it stay on through water, sand and sweat.
Candice S.
Frisco, TX
I love this stuff. It works wonders in a long hot day in the sun and it has a great smell to it. Ive always used it and will continue to use it.
claudia t.
This sun screen in the pink bottle ove used for years. Its a brand I trust. It does have a smell like sunblock chemicals moxed with baby lotion.
Brittney G.
Idaho Falls, ID
This sunscreen worked really well for my kids. Easy to put on and rub in fast. My kids want to get going right away and this makestrel it easy!
Rochelle K.
Creekside, PA
The only sunscreen I trust and doesn't contain chemicals that could make me break out after use. I've been using coppertone since I was a baby.
Jessica B.
North Haven, CT
This has been easy to put on my kids. It rubs in nicely. It feels thick at first but is easy to make sure their skin is covered and protected.
Karina D.
Bell, CA
Used this for my son and I didn’t really like it. Decided to use an organic brand because this smelled so much like chemicals. Not a big fan
Yolanda T.
Fort Irwin, CA
I honestly perfer spray on but for kids lotion is a good choice it isnt that bad for a baby or toddler so u can apply it to the face and body