Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gentle on children's skin and easy to apply. Works great as well. It definitely met expectations.
Cathy C.
Glendale
We all use this sunscreen, from my one-year-old great-granddaughter, my teenagers, and myself.
Melissa D.
Gilbert, AZ
Kids always need sunscreen the most and this one I find works really well for my little ones.
patrisha r.
Mentone, CA
My kid love using this Sunscreen I'll always buy it from them it's perfect for sunny weather
Sunny F.
Phoenix, AZ
The only sunscreen I buy for my babies. It's always worked great. Never had a problem with it
Dominique G.
Santa Maria, CA
Kept my baby safe from the sun. Works great! Did not irritate his skin as I find others do.
Kristen K.
Syracuse, UT
Great product! Not super greasy. Only one I used when my kids were babies. Highly recommend
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great lotion for babies. It keeps them protected very well. I use it on my baby.
Danielle R.
Louisville , KY
I’m so white that I burn like no other. Coopertone is the best sunscreen. I need 50 plus
Emmy S.
Boulder Creek, CA
I use this on my babies all the time and they have yet to get burnt. It smells great too!