Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica E.
Craigsville, VA
I use it on my kids and self, it's waterproof but reapply after an hour or 2. I'm pretty pale and it helps me ran a little without the burn
Kristen M.
Toronto
I'm Irish. I burn if I spend more than 10 minutes in the sun. No seriously, am I a vampire or something??? This is one of my favorite brands of sunscreen. It has that classic summer smell that reminds you of going to the beach. Honestly it is so good sometimes I put it on in the winter just to smell like summer!
Mallory T.
Sinks in really fast. I feel that this is the longest lasting sunscreen I have tried. No white streaks left when you enter the water either. However I wouldn't use this on my face as it seems a little too heavy. Not much smell to this product, very gentle sun-screeny scent.
Gracia C.
ITS VERY GOOD, EXCELLENT BECUSE WE KNOW THAT BABIES SKIN IS VERY PROPENSE TO SUFFER SUN BURNS, I BUYED IT IN A SHOPPING CENTER, I ONLY BUY IT ONCE BUT NEXT TIME I WILL BUY IT AGAIN. VERY EFFECTIVE FOR BABIES, IT COULD IMPROVE IN THE PRESENTATION :)
Lesley F.
This is the sunscreen my whole family uses. I trust it to keep my kids burn-free even as they are splashing around in the ocean and rolling around in the sand. It's also what I trust to keep my very fair skin safe!
Victoria M.
Cold lake, AB
We bought a pool this summer and this came in so handy when we had baby out with us, I was lucky to survive this summer with no sunburns on her even after the many tanning sessions mommy would have!
Amanda W.
Love this sunscreen. It's great for sensitive skin and doesn't have the strong scent of some other sunscreens we have tried so we are able to put it on in the car on our way out with the kids
Yung Kok H.
Except it is a little bit sticky for me, otherwise I think it did meet my expectations as it does waterproof when I was playing in the waterpark with my friends
Karen M.
Perth, Ontario
We use the Coppertone Water Babies every time the grand babies go out side. We have never been disappointed in the protection this product provides.
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
I have used quite a few sunscreens for my sun but I find this one works the very best for us.