BY COPPERTONE #4 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this stuff for my lil ones my daughter have very sensitive skin but this stuff does not seem to irate her." in 53 reviews
Nicole K.
Easy to find, thick sunscreen that effectively protects children from the sun. It lasts a long time. It is white and heavy duty but to me that helps see where it is applied and I think it must be working
Rachel R.
I have used this for my girls for years. It was sensitive enough to used on their face if I forgot to bring the face stick they have as well. Also happy with the new bottles because like I said used this brand for years and the first bottle would pop open easily. I don't deal with the same problem anymore.
Raegan S.
Redding
I use this on my son when he was less then a year and it worked great he never got sunburnt. He was definately a water baby. [product:coppertone-water-babies-water-babies-pure-&-simple-sunscreen-lotion-spf-50]
angie T.
It's very important to protct the babies skin. So I bought this. I bought it at Wal-Mart. I am a first time user. I sprayed in my hand and gently rubbed into babies skin. It did meet my expectations when following the directions. I will definitely buy this again.
Staci F.
Ada, OK
This is one of my go-to items when we have a day in the sun planned. It goes on smooth and lasts! I have learned to let it sit in for a bit until letting the Little’s get into the water. If you don’t let it sit long enough there will be a white film on the child.
Sarah P.
Lake City
This is a classic go to for me for sunscreen. Long lasting and non sticky. Easily accessible at convienence stores and big box retailers. Extremely gentle with nostalgic packaging and colors. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great sunscreen.
Mallory B.
ODENVILLE, AL
I have 2 and 4 year old boys and a pool that we basically live in during the summer. This sunscreen is what works best for them and is long lasting for all the swimming we do. Not one single sun burn at our house last summer. Looking forward to this summer!
Allyson L.
Upper Chichester, PA
I really do love good old-fashioned Coppertone. I tend to buy this if I see it on sale during the summer. The biggest thing for me is, I absolutely love how the smell brings me back to childhood. Nothing has better memories than being a kid in the summer.
natalia r.
West Palm Bch, FL
i have 3 younger siblings and i always take them to the beach, this sunscreen never fails to keep them from getting sunburned. it’s safe for kids and smells nice! i recommend this to anyone who has little ones! or even if you just have super sensitive skin
Mary P.
Best smelling sunscreen ever!!! It’s a tad thick but for little guys and gals It’s a 10/10 I am not gonna lie I am a sucker for this stuff I pick it up at any shop when I see that classic label and that smell always takes me back to being a kid!!