Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Micaela H.
Edinburg, TX
I trust this sunscreen to protect my childrens skin from the harmfull uv rays while out in the park. I use it even if there is shade, as they tend to get sunburned without being in the sunlight. Of course I have to reapply at the most every 2 hours just to be sure I don't have them looking like shrimp.
Melissa G.
San Diego, CA
This is the only sunscreen I will ever use on my babies. I have been using it for 2 years with my daughter and not once has she gotten a sunburn. Other sunscreens have given her rashes but not the coppertone water babies! I love love love knowing my kids will be fine from the sun with this product
Tracy Y.
Dixon, KY
Coppertone Water Babies works great! I use this product on my grandchildren before going out in the sun and it has prevented sunburns on them. I use as directed and reapply after swimming. I am so happy to have a product I can rely on. I would recommend this to anyone concerned about sun exposure.
Lisa N.
Lisle, IL
This works well for a kids sun screen. It is a little thick which I am not a fan of. It always looks like my 2 year old is pasty white. It keeps her from burning, which is the good part about it. It's in a simple bottle that you can find anywhere. I'd prefer it if it wasn't so thick.
Ashley L.
Wylie, TX
I love Coppertone Water Babies sunscreen. I burn easily and water babies works great. The price is okay but the value is great. It's great for sensitive skin though it's quite thick. If there was a way to make it a little thinner so it didn't feel so heavy that would be wonderful.
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
this was the brand my mother put on me as a kid so this is the only brand i like to use on my kids also. its really cheap for a good amount of product and its not a sticky sun screen like other. i like how it doesnt have a bad strong smell either. love to use for all my family.
samantha m.
Myerstown, PA
This is my go to lotion for my babies. They never get burnt when we use water babies by coppertone. It's a wee bit messy when applying, but you don't have to re-apply after swimming at all. The value is great for the quality of the product. No room for improvement. A+ product!
Cassie K.
Tigard, OR
It has good coverage and easy to apply. Its not a fast or easy as a spray on, but when you have little ones who can't use those, then its great. It is easy to find and it is a good price. It did everything it said it would. You might be a little sticky after, but it will fade.
Kelly A.
Williamstown, PA
I use this sunscreen on all three of my children while we are outside playing, even if there isn't a ton of Sun. I would rather be safe than sorry when it comes to sunburn. It is a little pricey but definitely worth the money. No need for improvement. definitely does it's job!
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi
I absolutely love this sunscreen. I have a 17 month old toddler that LOVES to be outside..and this definitely protects her from the sun! It's a GREAT price for an awesome product! I will definitely be purchasing this over and over again, this is a necessity in our household!