Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica  L.
This sun screen is so great.... We used it on our 9 month old while at the beach, and she didn't get a single sun burn.. I even used it after I got burnt the first day there, and I didn't have another burn the rest of our trip. We applied it every 80 mins. We then washed it off as soon as we were done outside (I don't like leaving products like sunscreen or bug spray on our baby) I would definitely recommend this product to someone else!! #beachbashcontest @influenster
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
While this stays on well and protects the skin, this was horrible if it got around my son's eyes! He had a rash all around his face and was crying that his eyes were burning minutes after using this on his face. I would recommend for body sunscreen but get something gentler for the face!
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
This is my favorite sunscreen, and hey guess what I'm 23 and now instead of just protecting baby skin, the smell of this sunscreen bring me back to fun times as a kid. It's best to apply when naked before putting on your swimsuit, as you have to rub this one in, no fancy aerosol here!
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
this was the brand my mother put on me as a kid so this is the only brand i like to use on my kids also. its really cheap for a good amount of product and its not a sticky sun screen like other. i like how it doesnt have a bad strong smell either. love to use for all my family.
Cassie K.
Tigard, OR
It has good coverage and easy to apply. Its not a fast or easy as a spray on, but when you have little ones who can't use those, then its great. It is easy to find and it is a good price. It did everything it said it would. You might be a little sticky after, but it will fade.
April V.
Walhalla, SC
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen to use on my children. As long as I reapply it, as needed, I have never had them burn when using this. Very good quality sunscreen!
Sharda S.
Winter Garden , FL
We regularly use Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50. I don't know if I exactly believe it works well because my little one still seems to burn much. So I don't know how much protection it actually gives.
Meagan M.
Waveland, IN
I always have this sunscreen on hand. I don't have to worry about sunburn while my daughter is splashing around and having fun. I have used this brand forever. And it smells sooo good. Definitely recommend!!!
Erica M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I use this on my one year old daughter and its really great. Its gentle on her skin but it does the job, I will most definitely be using this brand for her every summer and the price range is reasonable.
Tori S.
Dallas City, IL
JESUS IN A BOTTLE!!!
Seriously , If you have little ones, this is an ESSENTIAL summer item for your diaper bag. My son was born in late July, kept him completely out of the sun when he was born and so really didn't see any sun until the next spring... My sons father and I are both pale and our son is porcelain with very sensitive skin and eyes (Even Johnson and Johnson baby products break him out in eczema rashes) I used Water Babies multiple times throughout the summer, and it worked exactly as it was supposed too. No breakouts, no burns, no pink! We went to the beach for two weeks and it worked like a charm. Not expensive at all. Really great product, probably why it has been around for years. 👍