Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anne D.
Anne D.
I have very sensitive skin and find that many sunscreens really irritate it. I had been using Water Babies on my kids for years and decided maybe I should use it on my sensitive skin as well. It worked great. No irritation and I love that it has an spf of 50. I burn very easily.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Dawson
Works great for my kids. We spend the whole summer outside and we live in Texas so it's HOTTT!!. Bet ween the pool, Lake and just the water hose in the yard, it keeps my babies from being blistering red at the end of the day.
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Amarillo, TX
IV been using this brand sine I Lil my self its great just reply after getting in the water but I will use this on my kids .
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
Hollywood, FL
I have very fair skin so I use the baby sunscreen and I have yet to get a sunburn with it as long as I apply every 60-90 minutes. Very creamy and doesn't leave you with a super sticky sunscreen feeling.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Gilbert, AZ
Kids always need sunscreen the most and this one I find works really well for my little ones.
Sharda S.
Sharda S.
Winter Garden , FL
We regularly use Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50. I don't know if I exactly believe it works well because my little one still seems to burn much. So I don't know how much protection it actually gives.
Lena D.
Lena D.
Morgantown, WV
this is great if you have children. you only need to apply about twice depending on how long you are in the sun. it gets the job done great and doesnt cause oilyness in the skin
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Spring Hill, FL
Coppertone baby has been around forever and I feel like I have used it forever. It goes on nice and smooth, has a pleasant scent, and doesn't break the bank. It is reliable and I will always be loyal to good ol Coppertone baby!
Elisha R.
Elisha R.
Lewistown, PA
Rubs on my children's skin easily and evenly and is waterproof. Does the job good. Do occasion ly have to apply more than once but that's ok
Emily B.
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
While this stays on well and protects the skin, this was horrible if it got around my son's eyes! He had a rash all around his face and was crying that his eyes were burning minutes after using this on his face. I would recommend for body sunscreen but get something gentler for the face!