Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelsey L.
Ocala, FL
Stays on well even while swimming, didn't have to reapply often and still kept my son from getting burnt.
Marissa L.
Lake Forest, CA
Works well against sunburns. Lasts a long time, just a little thick and have to really rub it in well.
Vennesa O.
Fresno, CA
Love this product very smooth and very hydrating on my young daughters skin during the hot summer days
Yolanda N.
Terrell, TX
It works well for a short period of time. Reapplying is a must approximately every 20 minutes when wet.
julie t.
Cumberland, RI
This product is amazing. Lasts a while, it's gentle on children's skin, and it protects them very well.
Kristin H.
Lowell, NC
I use this with my son and it does a wonderful job! It has never disappointed me. Has a good smell too.
Natalie S.
I haven't used it in a little while, but I LOVE this stuff! It works well and even kinda smells good.
Have used on my three year old while out fishing and he has never gotten sunburned, i would recommend
Kim B.
San Antonio, TX
I always buy SPF 50 water babies sunscreen for my kids, they are always outside playing in the water.
Jessica T.
Millbrook, Al
Great product put it on the kids prior to being outside and it keeps them from sun burning everytime