BY COPPERTONE #2 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this stuff for my lil ones my daughter have very sensitive skin but this stuff does not seem to irate her." in 53 reviews
Barbara D.
Easy to use and convenient for wiggling kids! My go to sunscreen for my babies and myselfB Gentle on their sensitive skin, mine too! We repurchase this and other kid sunscreens at walmart every year. We will continue to repurchase
Julia N.
Fayetteville
Water Babies is the BEST sunscreen. It stays on and really does its job at preventing burns. It is a little tough to rub in, but you gotta make sacrifices for safety.
Gidget W.
High Point
We take this on vacation with us to the beach every year. If we put it on like we are suppose to and don't forget it, we never burn. It is good for adults and kids.
Stephanie S.
240 magnolia crest way odenville al
I like this product this is all I will buy for my daughter and I. I always get it from Walmart bc it’s cheap there and I always try to use a coupon as well when they come in.
Kayla P.
La Vergne, TN
I use this a lot on my kids. It’s easy to apply and keeps my kids skin safe from harmful rays. It lasts a long time and is a great value. We will keep buying this and would definitely recommend to others.
Kolbi W.
Kingsland, GA
I have very sensitive skin on my face and I also don’t want my face to get too much sun.
This is good for my face and doesn’t bother my skin. Also has a high SPF for protection
Sarah E.
marlow
I think this is a good quality sun protectant .
It works well for little ones with sensitive skin. The smell isn’t to bad but it can be a little messy when applying.
Kaycie C.
My kids know to use this sunscreen. It rates pretty high on the most effective list of sunscreen for kids. It works well As like many others if you follow the right instructions
Caryn C.
Fort Worth, TX
Water babies will forever be my go to for sunscreen. I’ve tried other brands and it’s always been my favorite. The smell takes me back to my childhood and the formula has never irritates my sensitive skin.
Jennifer A.
I use this for my baby and doesn’t bother her at all. I bought it at target and it’s pricey but effective. I’m a repeat user and does great at the beach or pool!
Valerie D.
Anaheim
Can adults use this baby formula?