Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Randi B.
Webster, MA
i love this for my son. it works great. i dont have to keep putting it on over and over again like some kids sunscreen. it dont leave your skin feeling greasy like some sunscreens
Kassandra Y.
Phoenix, AZ
Great for babies does not hurt the skin nor give rashes. Does not hurt the babies if put in mouth . Have never had a sunburn while wearing.
Jacque H.
Been using this since the dark ages... it's a great stand by and works every time!
Sonia Z.
Eunice, NM
I love this product for it gives me protection from the sun. Fantastic for when we go camping during the summer!
Samantha W.
Dawson
Works great for my kids. We spend the whole summer outside and we live in Texas so it's HOTTT!!. Bet ween the pool, Lake and just the water hose in the yard, it keeps my babies from being blistering red at the end of the day.
Kassandra B.
Amarillo, TX
IV been using this brand sine I Lil my self its great just reply after getting in the water but I will use this on my kids .
Meghan R.
Hollywood, FL
I have very fair skin so I use the baby sunscreen and I have yet to get a sunburn with it as long as I apply every 60-90 minutes. Very creamy and doesn't leave you with a super sticky sunscreen feeling.
Melissa D.
Gilbert, AZ
Kids always need sunscreen the most and this one I find works really well for my little ones.
Sharda S.
Winter Garden , FL
We regularly use Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50. I don't know if I exactly believe it works well because my little one still seems to burn much. So I don't know how much protection it actually gives.
Lena D.
Morgantown, WV
this is great if you have children. you only need to apply about twice depending on how long you are in the sun. it gets the job done great and doesnt cause oilyness in the skin