Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michelle R.
Works well, smells great! It is a little thick and take a bit of effort to rub in, but lasts a while and does well in the water. It met and exceeded my expectations and doesn't effect my sensitive skin!
Brianna P.
Lakeville, MN
This product was OK helped to keep the kids safe but I would probably never buy again I found a product that I liked better
Alaina  C.
Love this product! Works great for both my kids and keeps them from burning. The packaging is pretty and pink so easy to find. I usually buy mine at Walmart for the best price. I'd highly recommend this especially for anyone who has children with fair skin.
Jessica T.
Millbrook, Al
Great product put it on the kids prior to being outside and it keeps them from sun burning everytime
Jessica M.
Conroe, TX
I love Coppertone Water Babies Suncreen. The thick lather smells delightful and I didn't have to keep reapplying all day. Good price for and exceptional sunscreen! I would definitely buy this product over any other in the future.
April V.
Walhalla, SC
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen to use on my children. As long as I reapply it, as needed, I have never had them burn when using this. Very good quality sunscreen!
julie t.
Cumberland, RI
This product is amazing. Lasts a while, it's gentle on children's skin, and it protects them very well.
Amanda M.
Spring Hill, FL
Coppertone baby has been around forever and I feel like I have used it forever. It goes on nice and smooth, has a pleasant scent, and doesn't break the bank. It is reliable and I will always be loyal to good ol Coppertone baby!
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
While this stays on well and protects the skin, this was horrible if it got around my son's eyes! He had a rash all around his face and was crying that his eyes were burning minutes after using this on his face. I would recommend for body sunscreen but get something gentler for the face!
Randi B.
Webster, MA
i love this for my son. it works great. i dont have to keep putting it on over and over again like some kids sunscreen. it dont leave your skin feeling greasy like some sunscreens