Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shantoria B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product for my kids , it's keeps their skin smooth and soft while protecting from the sun's UV rays
April H.
When my kids were babies this is the brand I trusted. My kids never burned and it was always reasonably priced.
Christy S.
Only sunscreen that will keep myself and daughters from getting completely burnt! We used it all summer long!
April H.
Midland, Texas
Have used this for my kids since they were small & I love it! The only thing I'd change is how oily it feels.
Corrianne C.
Santa Clarita, CA
With such fair skin this s the best sunscreen for my child aND even myself. It stays on andd is way to apply.
Salina R.
Bluffton, SC
This is always our go to for our very fair skinned son. So far, this is the only sunscreen that protects him.
Barbara A.
Medina, OH
I love this product and 100% recommoned it to moms who have babies. I use it on my babies and I just love it.
Holly P.
I used this when my children were younger . They both have fair skin and this product worked great for them .
McKenna✨ G.
Amazing and smells great. Great for skin and face. The price is reasonable always have this product at home.
Nicky L.
Cincinnati, OH
I love using this on my kids. I do not have to worry about the level of protection when using this product.