Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Conroe, TX
I love Coppertone Water Babies Suncreen. The thick lather smells delightful and I didn't have to keep reapplying all day. Good price for and exceptional sunscreen! I would definitely buy this product over any other in the future.
julie t.
julie t.
Cumberland, RI
This product is amazing. Lasts a while, it's gentle on children's skin, and it protects them very well.
April V.
April V.
Walhalla, SC
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen to use on my children. As long as I reapply it, as needed, I have never had them burn when using this. Very good quality sunscreen!
Kassandra Y.
Kassandra Y.
Phoenix, AZ
Great for babies does not hurt the skin nor give rashes. Does not hurt the babies if put in mouth . Have never had a sunburn while wearing.
Jacque H.
Jacque H.
Been using this since the dark ages... it's a great stand by and works every time!
Sonia Z.
Sonia Z.
Eunice, NM
I love this product for it gives me protection from the sun. Fantastic for when we go camping during the summer!
Yolanda T.
Yolanda T.
Fort Irwin, CA
I honestly perfer spray on but for kids lotion is a good choice it isnt that bad for a baby or toddler so u can apply it to the face and body
Rosanna B.
Rosanna B.
Crawfordville, FL
I highly recommend this product for anyone with children. It is the best sunscreen for protecting your babies or children's skin when exposed to the sun. Don't be afraid to use it yourself parents because you need protection from the sun too. Excellent product!
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Independence, KY
This is the best sunscreen! I use this every day for sun and UV protection. It is safe to use and applies easily. The price is great, an entire bottle will last me approximately 4 months of every day applications! I highly recommend this product to anyone that is exposed to the sun.
Lesley S.
Lesley S.
Mooreville, MS
My whole family uses this! My children have highly sensitive skin to many products. They also have sun sensitivity. Coppertone relieves us of both of those stresses!