Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jocelyn S.
Salt Lake City, UT
Best sunscreen ever. Use it on my baby and myself because it gives great protection from the sun. Went and got a different one this summer but I got sunburned in the first hour, so I went back to this one. Definitely a keeper
Rachelle G.
Sikeston, MO
Love using this product on my boys. It provides Great coverage and the smell always bring back summer memories
Kellie S.
Peoria, IL
Amazing for children! I grew up using this sunscreen. Being as fair and being able to burn easier than most, It always reduced my burns. Not always did it completely prevent me from burning, but that is just my skin type. Always gentle and all of my life I have never had a reaction to it!
Kerilyn L.
Bostwick, FL
Works great. The application is a little messy but the lotion keeps my kid from getting burnt. The stuff is good even in the water.
Lorrie L.
Peabody, MA
Keeps my little pale 15 month old protected from the sun. She hasn't had a sunburn yet!
Jamie H.
Ironwood, MI
This is the only sunscreen I can use on my daughter and nephew. Other sunscreens cause them to break out! They've never gotten a sun burn while wearing it!!
Brittney G.
Idaho Falls, ID
This sunscreen worked really well for my kids. Easy to put on and rub in fast. My kids want to get going right away and this makestrel it easy!
Lxandra K.
Arvada, CO
I have used this sunscreen since i was a kid and bow my kids use it. It definitely protefts us from the sun. It is a good value for your money anr it has ezceesws my expectarions for over 29 years!
Carrie R.
Copalis Beach, WA
The babies sunscreen is okay. I've had good and bad experiences. Do like that it's easily spreadable and visible so you don't miss any spots.
Kristle B.
E Bernstadt, KY
I used this, this past summer for my youngest. It works great! I'll continue to use this brand from here on out.