Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Copalis Beach, WA
The babies sunscreen is okay. I've had good and bad experiences. Do like that it's easily spreadable and visible so you don't miss any spots.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Ironwood, MI
This is the only sunscreen I can use on my daughter and nephew. Other sunscreens cause them to break out! They've never gotten a sun burn while wearing it!!
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Idaho Falls, ID
This sunscreen worked really well for my kids. Easy to put on and rub in fast. My kids want to get going right away and this makestrel it easy!
Lxandra K.
Lxandra K.
Arvada, CO
I have used this sunscreen since i was a kid and bow my kids use it. It definitely protefts us from the sun. It is a good value for your money anr it has ezceesws my expectarions for over 29 years!
Kristle B.
Kristle B.
E Bernstadt, KY
I used this, this past summer for my youngest. It works great! I'll continue to use this brand from here on out.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Lyons, OH
Easy to apply and stays on with out feeling greasy. Great protection for my 2 year old with a very fair complexion.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Works well, smells great! It is a little thick and take a bit of effort to rub in, but lasts a while and does well in the water. It met and exceeded my expectations and doesn't effect my sensitive skin!
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Lakeville, MN
This product was OK helped to keep the kids safe but I would probably never buy again I found a product that I liked better
Alaina  C.
Alaina C.
Love this product! Works great for both my kids and keeps them from burning. The packaging is pretty and pink so easy to find. I usually buy mine at Walmart for the best price. I'd highly recommend this especially for anyone who has children with fair skin.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Millbrook, Al
Great product put it on the kids prior to being outside and it keeps them from sun burning everytime