BY COPPERTONE #1 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this stuff for my lil ones my daughter have very sensitive skin but this stuff does not seem to irate her." in 53 reviews
Mary H.
Tacoma, WA
This product has been our family go-to sunscreen for over seven years! The scent is light- which I appreciate and it works into the skin easily. Part of the reason my kids have never had a sunburn has to do with Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen. In addition, there have not been any allergic reactions or rashes.
Shannon B.
West Union, SC
I have used this on my daughter for years. She is fair skin and has not been burnt once ! She will be 5 this year. I am pregnant and will use it for my next. The bottle is pink, i love it. Its very effective. I buy it new every year. Dont use any other brand.
Alaina  C.
Love this product! Works great for both my kids and keeps them from burning. The packaging is pretty and pink so easy to find. I usually buy mine at Walmart for the best price. I'd highly recommend this especially for anyone who has children with fair skin.
Kaitlynn S.
Clarendon, TX
Love this sunscreen for my little man! It covered him from head to toe and smelled good. It's gentle enough and definitely met my expectations as far as it's coverage. It has a nice packaging and I would definitely buy this product again. No doubt
Natasha D.
Killeen, TX
Copper tone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion with SPF 50 is great to use on babies and children with sensitive skin. With SPF 50 you know you can lotion them up abd let them play in the water and know they are protected from the sun's harmful rays!
Olga L.
Seagoville, TX
I used this sunscreen on my daughter a year or so ago. I liked it but she complained about the smell. It did it's job there was nothing wrong I just wished that more companies will try to make odorless sunscreen or maybe not so strong for people who want the protection but are sensitive to smell. Other than it was a good sunscreen.
Robyn's Justforfun G.
Chenoa, IL
I use this for my grandsons and it is a winner in my book! My oldest grandson is very fair complected like me and gets sunburned very easily but with this product he can be out in the sun or go swimming and I don't have to worry about him!
Rebecca G.
I did not like this product at all. First of all, I was putting it on a baby and it was so thick and gooey and oily, it was a huge mess! I did not have sunscreen for myself, I was going to use this but I did not, I would rather go without, I had to protect my baby though and this was all I had. I will never buy it again!
Ashlynn P.
Snellville, GA
Works wonderfully and great for my baby! Not too greasy and my son doesn't mind it one bit! I have been using the same product on my son since I have tried it! Great packaging and very gentle! We recommend it to others to try also! Wonderful product for the whole family!
Magan M.
Richland Hls, TX
Coppertone Water Babies sunscreen is a tried and true product. I will say I only prefer to use the lotion and not a spray as I believe it works best. As long as I make sure to re-apply as the directions state to do, it never fails!