Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristle B.
E Bernstadt, KY
I used this, this past summer for my youngest. It works great! I'll continue to use this brand from here on out.
Sonia Z.
Eunice, NM
I love this product for it gives me protection from the sun. Fantastic for when we go camping during the summer!
Maira G.
I like the spray one for babies since I put it on my daughter but I don't like the oiliness that it has on clothe
rebecca g.
Krum, TX
I used this for my grandson twice a week. its easy to apply and keeps his skin soft. it is not harsh to his skin.
Crystal M.
Conroe, TX
Great smell! Great price! Great product! Protects my bAby boy! Love this brand! State on and protects for hours!
Shelly J.
Wilsonville, AL
I use this sunscreen for my family members who have sensitive skin. It is one of the few types that they can use.
Shantoria B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product for my kids , it's keeps their skin smooth and soft while protecting from the sun's UV rays
alisha l.
Love this stuff for my lil ones my daughter have very sensitive skin but this stuff does not seem to irate her.
Rachelle G.
Sikeston, MO
Love using this product on my boys. It provides Great coverage and the smell always bring back summer memories
Vee B.
Casa Grande, AZ
Its my go to it last long and its so easy to use my husband and I use as well every year for our trip to Mexico