Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Raegan S.

BY COPPERTONE #72 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa M.
HARBOR CITY, CA
Good product . have used this for a long time. Good coverage and has a great smell. Does come off a bit after use in the water but its easy to apply
Rebecca L.
San Antonio, Texas
This product worked really well on my child we took her to the beach and she didn't get sunburn at all i didn't have to keep reapplying it i loved it
Bertha V.
Las Vegas , NV
I have a three year old, who is very fair and every time we leave the house I smother her with sunblock, and I trust this sunblock on all my family!
Brooke S.
Claxton , GA
I use this sunscreen on my twin boys and it always works well. It is thick and a bit sticky but that makes it stay on through water, sand and sweat.
Desiree M.
This product works well the only downside is that it has stung my child's eye pretty badly. It would be great to have a sunscreen be truly tearfree.
Candice S.
Frisco, TX
I love this stuff. It works wonders in a long hot day in the sun and it has a great smell to it. Ive always used it and will continue to use it.
claudia t.
This sun screen in the pink bottle ove used for years. Its a brand I trust. It does have a smell like sunblock chemicals moxed with baby lotion.
Brittney G.
Idaho Falls, ID
This sunscreen worked really well for my kids. Easy to put on and rub in fast. My kids want to get going right away and this makestrel it easy!
Rochelle K.
Creekside, PA
The only sunscreen I trust and doesn't contain chemicals that could make me break out after use. I've been using coppertone since I was a baby.
Yolanda T.
Fort Irwin, CA
I honestly perfer spray on but for kids lotion is a good choice it isnt that bad for a baby or toddler so u can apply it to the face and body