Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Barbara A.
Barbara A.
Medina, OH
I love this product and 100% recommoned it to moms who have babies. I use it on my babies and I just love it.
Laurie V.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
I use this sunscreen on all 3 of my little ones during the entire Spring & Summer. We have skin cancer in my family so I am sure to rub this generously all over them from head to ears to toes & it works so well, they haven't gotten burnt once while using this. It smells nice, rubs in well & is easy to apply. I know I can trust Copper tone to protect my little ones precious skin. Great product.
Chelsee G.
Chelsee G.
Vancouver, WA
This sunscreen is great for children and adults, alike. The non-greasy lotion rubs in completely, and has a great smell! My son has never gotten sunburned while using this sunscreen and I will definitely use it in the future!
Shantoria B.
Shantoria B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product for my kids , it's keeps their skin smooth and soft while protecting from the sun's UV rays
Raziel P.
Raziel P.
This works really well I like to use high spf when I'm not looking for any sort of tan
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Salt Lake City, UT
Best sunscreen ever. Use it on my baby and myself because it gives great protection from the sun. Went and got a different one this summer but I got sunburned in the first hour, so I went back to this one. Definitely a keeper
Rachelle G.
Rachelle G.
Sikeston, MO
Love using this product on my boys. It provides Great coverage and the smell always bring back summer memories
Kellie S.
Kellie S.
Peoria, IL
Amazing for children! I grew up using this sunscreen. Being as fair and being able to burn easier than most, It always reduced my burns. Not always did it completely prevent me from burning, but that is just my skin type. Always gentle and all of my life I have never had a reaction to it!
Kerilyn L.
Kerilyn L.
Bostwick, FL
Works great. The application is a little messy but the lotion keeps my kid from getting burnt. The stuff is good even in the water.
Lorrie L.
Lorrie L.
Peabody, MA
Keeps my little pale 15 month old protected from the sun. She hasn't had a sunburn yet!