Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Robyn's Justforfun G.
Chenoa, IL
I use this for my grandsons and it is a winner in my book! My oldest grandson is very fair complected like me and gets sunburned very easily but with this product he can be out in the sun or go swimming and I don't have to worry about him!
Jennifer U.
Lancaster, CA
I apply this on my daughter when we are going to be exposed to the sun for a long period of time. However I do not apply it to her face because I feel it's to thick for the face (in my option of course :)). For her face I usually buy a face sunscreen and use that instead :)
Regina O.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this for my three kiddos when we are going out to spend the day in the sun! I do like the lotion better than the spray because the coverage is so much better. You do need to reapply after a couple hours maybe one hour if you have a little one in the water. If you do keep up on reapplying it to your kiddo it works well!!
Jennifer K.
Washington, IN
I have been using Water Babies sunscreen my whole life. My parents used it on me when I was younger and now that I am 19 it is my go-to. I never burn when using it and it is the only sunscreen I trust wholeheartedly.
Kimberly G.
Sacramento, CA
Works amazing, perfect for little ones. The smell isn't too strong to where it would bother you, it lasted forever through sun and water. My only problem with it is that it's too chalky, wish it went on smoother.
Barbara A.
Medina, OH
I love this product and 100% recommoned it to moms who have babies. I use it on my babies and I just love it.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
I use this sunscreen on all 3 of my little ones during the entire Spring & Summer. We have skin cancer in my family so I am sure to rub this generously all over them from head to ears to toes & it works so well, they haven't gotten burnt once while using this. It smells nice, rubs in well & is easy to apply. I know I can trust Copper tone to protect my little ones precious skin. Great product.
Chelsee G.
Vancouver, WA
This sunscreen is great for children and adults, alike. The non-greasy lotion rubs in completely, and has a great smell! My son has never gotten sunburned while using this sunscreen and I will definitely use it in the future!
Shantoria B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product for my kids , it's keeps their skin smooth and soft while protecting from the sun's UV rays
Raziel P.
This works really well I like to use high spf when I'm not looking for any sort of tan