Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
brandi b.
Buda, TX
I love this sunscreen so much. I use it on myself and my two kiddos. It has great coverage, lasts through a few hours at the pool, and didn't leave our skin feeling greasy!
Lesley S.
Mooreville, MS
My whole family uses this! My children have highly sensitive skin to many products. They also have sun sensitivity. Coppertone relieves us of both of those stresses!
Anne-Marie R.
The only ONLY sunscreen I will ever use. I used this in Jamaica and Mexico and never got burned (I am VERY fair). I trust this whole heartedly and have never been disappointed
Have used on my three year old while out fishing and he has never gotten sunburned, i would recommend
Cherish H.
Lawton, OK
The only sunscreen I'll ever use anymore, I'm so pale and it is the only thing that every keeps me protected from being a complete lobster all summer.
Jes C.
Pikeville
Best quality! I've use since I was a kid and it's a trusted product I continue to use on my pastey little babies 💗
Alexandria M.
Sherwood, AR
Go to brand of sunscreen for my son. Never seems to let me down. Protects his pale skin.
Yolanda T.
Fort Irwin, CA
I honestly perfer spray on but for kids lotion is a good choice it isnt that bad for a baby or toddler so u can apply it to the face and body
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Work amazingly on my children all day long we applied again after about eight hours throughout 104° day. all my children were not burnt and stayed and nice bronzy color
Robyn's Justforfun G.
Chenoa, IL
I use this for my grandsons and it is a winner in my book! My oldest grandson is very fair complected like me and gets sunburned very easily but with this product he can be out in the sun or go swimming and I don't have to worry about him!