Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Raegan S.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.

BY COPPERTONE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
I love to use this sunscreen on my son and will continue to use for years to come. The only thing i wish was a little different is that it was less greasy... It would be better as a spray and a face stick would be nice too.
Crystal B.
Use this on my children all the time. They don't have any issues with it. I purchase it at the local grocery store where it's a little pricier than buying it at a department store.
Chrissy R.
Saint Charles, MO
I use water babies sunscreen because it is less thick and sticky than the other types of sunscreen. It has a higher level spy and it's even safe for babies! I have sensitive skin so this is very important to me
Abbey M.
Independence, KY
This is the best sunscreen! I use this every day for sun and UV protection. It is safe to use and applies easily. The price is great, an entire bottle will last me approximately 4 months of every day applications! I highly recommend this product to anyone that is exposed to the sun.
Lisa N.
Lisle, IL
This works well for a kids sun screen. It is a little thick which I am not a fan of. It always looks like my 2 year old is pasty white. It keeps her from burning, which is the good part about it. It's in a simple bottle that you can find anywhere. I'd prefer it if it wasn't so thick.
Hailey R.
Corning, NY
Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen lotion is perfect for a day at the pool. I feel as I did not need to apply it over and over again. It did however have an off putting scent as many sunscreens do. Overall I still did enjoy using the product and would recommend it to anyone.
Margaret Z.
Parkville, MD
Loved this product used it every summer for my children when they were younger never irritated their skin stayed on and protected like it should not sure where you buy this product anymore my baby is 15 but I would by it at any "mart"
Jennifer L.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
I use this on my kids as well as myself when we are going to be out in the sun. Copper tone is the only brand we buy. As long as I keep applying every couple of hours they never get burned and one my girls are very fair skinned.
Samantha W.
Works great for my kids. We spend the whole summer outside and we live in Texas so it's HOTTT!!. Bet ween the pool, Lake and just the water hose in the yard, it keeps my babies from being blistering red at the end of the day.
Jennifer G.
West Mifflin, PA
When my kids were younger, This was my go to sunscreen. The protection was wonderful and the application even better. It was a great value for the money. It was gentle on the skin. Even after my kids were a little older, I would still purchase this wonderful product.