Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Natalie G.
Sturtevant, WI
Goopy, but effective. My children have this far evaded melanoma. Thanks to that, at least it's saving me money on medical bills.
Noelle O.
Ashland, WI
This stuff is wonderful. I use it on my two young children and it keeps them from getting too tasted on those hot summer days.
Sheila M.
Elmore, AL
I love the water babies line, but I would be happier with a spray bottle. The lotion is great but not easy to apply to myself.
Paige S.
Moultrie, GA
Use this on both of my little kids. It provides great coverage for their skin and keeps them protected from harmful sunburns.
Lacey W.
Soperton, GA
This keeps my nieces & nephews from getting sunburned during beach or pool days. I do recommend re-applying every 30 minutes.
Kassandra B.
Amarillo, TX
IV been using this brand sine I Lil my self its great just reply after getting in the water but I will use this on my kids .
Christie C.
Monrovia
Very thick sunscreen. It takes time to rub in completely so you don’t have white streaks. Don’t have to reapply very often.
Brianna P.
Lakeville, MN
This product was OK helped to keep the kids safe but I would probably never buy again I found a product that I liked better
Katelyn A.
Use this for my face. Cheaper, no burning and just as good as fancy expensive "face sunscreen". Has never caused a breakout
April L.
I use this product on both of my kids. They do not have a sensitivity to it and it does its job with not letting them burn.