Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
brandi b.
brandi b.
Buda, TX
I love this sunscreen so much. I use it on myself and my two kiddos. It has great coverage, lasts through a few hours at the pool, and didn't leave our skin feeling greasy!
Cherish H.
Cherish H.
Lawton, OK
The only sunscreen I'll ever use anymore, I'm so pale and it is the only thing that every keeps me protected from being a complete lobster all summer.
Jes C.
Jes C.
Pikeville
Best quality! I've use since I was a kid and it's a trusted product I continue to use on my pastey little babies 💗
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Craigsville, VA
I use it on my kids and self, it's waterproof but reapply after an hour or 2. I'm pretty pale and it helps me ran a little without the burn
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Work amazingly on my children all day long we applied again after about eight hours throughout 104° day. all my children were not burnt and stayed and nice bronzy color
Robyn's Justforfun G.
Robyn's Justforfun G.
Chenoa, IL
I use this for my grandsons and it is a winner in my book! My oldest grandson is very fair complected like me and gets sunburned very easily but with this product he can be out in the sun or go swimming and I don't have to worry about him!
Jennifer U.
Jennifer U.
Lancaster, CA
I apply this on my daughter when we are going to be exposed to the sun for a long period of time. However I do not apply it to her face because I feel it's to thick for the face (in my option of course :)). For her face I usually buy a face sunscreen and use that instead :)
Regina O.
Regina O.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this for my three kiddos when we are going out to spend the day in the sun! I do like the lotion better than the spray because the coverage is so much better. You do need to reapply after a couple hours maybe one hour if you have a little one in the water. If you do keep up on reapplying it to your kiddo it works well!!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Washington, IN
I have been using Water Babies sunscreen my whole life. My parents used it on me when I was younger and now that I am 19 it is my go-to. I never burn when using it and it is the only sunscreen I trust wholeheartedly.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Sacramento, CA
Works amazing, perfect for little ones. The smell isn't too strong to where it would bother you, it lasted forever through sun and water. My only problem with it is that it's too chalky, wish it went on smoother.