BY COPPERTONE #2 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this stuff for my lil ones my daughter have very sensitive skin but this stuff does not seem to irate her." in 53 reviews
Kara P.
Tiffin
I use this on my daughter who is 2 and it works great. It lasts a long time and doesn’t wear off easy. My only complaint it that it’s kinda hard to rub in. But it does it’s job and my daughter hasn’t ever been sun burn. It smells great too!
Olivia D.
West Hamlin, WV
This is what I use on my son and it works wonders. I have to continuously apply it though, but that is only because of how young and sensitive his skin is. Overall, this is a very effective product and I’ll purchase it over and over again.
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
My kids don't love putting on a lotion, but I feel like it protects better and they never get sunburns after a day/ weekend on the lake. Take a little time to run in because it is such a thick product but maybe that's why it works so well.
Patricia R.
Richmond, KY
I love this lotion. I think it lasts longer than the spray, because it’s thicker. It is gentle. Although, I like the spray better because it goes on easier. But this one lasts longer. So it has its pros and cons. I will continue to buy.
Katie P.
Auburn
This is our go to for children's sunscreen. It's the brand my mom used and the brand I use now with my own child. Good coverage without feeling chalky like some others. Gentle on my babies skin while still being effective protection.
Emily E.
Cincinnati, OH
I have an extremely fair skinned 1 year old and this stuff is great! If you make sure you reapply it every few hours you’ll be good! It does have a bit of that greasy feel to it but it’s a small price to pay to be protected from the sun.
Justyn A.
Spring, TX
This is my tried-and-true sunscreen I use for my kids, when I use it. We don’t use sunscreen often, but when I do this is the brand that I use on my babies skin.
Krista C.
I’ve always been a fan of Coopetone products. It’s been around for years and provides hours of protection from sunburn.  These products come in cans or bottles and can be purchased over the counter at most grocery and discount stores. The scent is pleasant and the brand offers multiple levels of SPF protection.
Ambrosia R.
Edmond, OK
Even though i am not a child i love this sunscreen! Lol or maybe it’s the smell i love but it does work! It is very gentle (even if you get it in your eyes like me lol) i buy from places like Walmart and i would def recommend !
Beth W.
Auburn, ME
Love this for the beach - used it for 6 years on my son so far and plan to continue using it. Excellent protection , dries fast, easy to apply, not greasy. Smells great! Perfect for every family! Use it during ski season too!
Valerie D.
Anaheim
Can adults use this baby formula?