Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
kim b.
presque isle, me
Not thrilled about the ingredients in this one. and it didn't go on smoothly
Jessica  L.
This sun screen is so great.... We used it on our 9 month old while at the beach, and she didn't get a single sun burn.. I even used it after I got burnt the first day there, and I didn't have another burn the rest of our trip. We applied it every 80 mins. We then washed it off as soon as we were done outside (I don't like leaving products like sunscreen or bug spray on our baby) I would definitely recommend this product to someone else!! #beachbashcontest @influenster
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
This is my favorite sunscreen, and hey guess what I'm 23 and now instead of just protecting baby skin, the smell of this sunscreen bring me back to fun times as a kid. It's best to apply when naked before putting on your swimsuit, as you have to rub this one in, no fancy aerosol here!
Anne D.
I have very sensitive skin and find that many sunscreens really irritate it. I had been using Water Babies on my kids for years and decided maybe I should use it on my sensitive skin as well. It worked great. No irritation and I love that it has an spf of 50. I burn very easily.
Shannon B.
West Union, SC
I have used this on my daughter for years. She is fair skin and has not been burnt once ! She will be 5 this year. I am pregnant and will use it for my next. The bottle is pink, i love it. Its very effective. I buy it new every year. Dont use any other brand.
Rosanna B.
Crawfordville, FL
I highly recommend this product for anyone with children. It is the best sunscreen for protecting your babies or children's skin when exposed to the sun. Don't be afraid to use it yourself parents because you need protection from the sun too. Excellent product!
Abbey M.
Independence, KY
This is the best sunscreen! I use this every day for sun and UV protection. It is safe to use and applies easily. The price is great, an entire bottle will last me approximately 4 months of every day applications! I highly recommend this product to anyone that is exposed to the sun.
Kim H.
fort worth, tx
this is the only thing i will use on my daughter. the smell is nice. doesn't wash away super fast so i don't have to worry about reapply every 10 minutes . it's a little greasy but i know that she will be protected.
Meagan M.
Waveland, IN
I always have this sunscreen on hand. I don't have to worry about sunburn while my daughter is splashing around and having fun. I have used this brand forever. And it smells sooo good. Definitely recommend!!!
Erica M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I use this on my one year old daughter and its really great. Its gentle on her skin but it does the job, I will most definitely be using this brand for her every summer and the price range is reasonable.