Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Sherwood, AR
Go to brand of sunscreen for my son. Never seems to let me down. Protects his pale skin.
Ashlyn M.
Ashlyn M.
Springfield, GA
I use this because my skin is sensitive and I burn easily. I always reapply every 2 hrs
samantha b.
samantha b.
Phoenix, AZ
Easy to put on smells great non oily....easy on skin and little eyes when in water....
Morgan '.
Morgan '.
We used this product all last summer for our son. it kept him sunburn free all summer!
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Bonne Terre, MO
Have always used this on my kids! Great product and it's been around forever :)
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me
Not thrilled about the ingredients in this one. and it didn't go on smoothly
Jessica  L.
Jessica L.
This sun screen is so great.... We used it on our 9 month old while at the beach, and she didn't get a single sun burn.. I even used it after I got burnt the first day there, and I didn't have another burn the rest of our trip. We applied it every 80 mins. We then washed it off as soon as we were done outside (I don't like leaving products like sunscreen or bug spray on our baby) I would definitely recommend this product to someone else!! #beachbashcontest @influenster
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
This is my favorite sunscreen, and hey guess what I'm 23 and now instead of just protecting baby skin, the smell of this sunscreen bring me back to fun times as a kid. It's best to apply when naked before putting on your swimsuit, as you have to rub this one in, no fancy aerosol here!
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Waveland, IN
I always have this sunscreen on hand. I don't have to worry about sunburn while my daughter is splashing around and having fun. I have used this brand forever. And it smells sooo good. Definitely recommend!!!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I use this on my one year old daughter and its really great. Its gentle on her skin but it does the job, I will most definitely be using this brand for her every summer and the price range is reasonable.