Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kassandra Y.
Phoenix, AZ
Great for babies does not hurt the skin nor give rashes. Does not hurt the babies if put in mouth . Have never had a sunburn while wearing.
Beth E.
Love Waterbabies sunscreen! I have never gotten a sunburn while using it. It's the only sunscreen I've used on my kids as well for 21 years
Mercedes H.
I don't usually go out in the sun very often but when I do I go for a super high I rarely wear sunblock but when I do this is what I use.
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
Used this before for my toddler. I love the foaming version it's so easy but it works and he doesn't get burnt so I can't complain
Kerilyn L.
Bostwick, FL
Works great. The application is a little messy but the lotion keeps my kid from getting burnt. The stuff is good even in the water.
Jackie F.
Hemet, CA
My go to sunscreen for my kids. It's gentle they don't freak out when I try to apply it. Does it great such at preventing sunburns!
Crystal R.
Everett, WA
I have 4 children and have used water babies spf 50 on all 4 of them since they were babies and will continue to use this product!
Amanda G.
Fremont, NE
I had a sample of this and while it does protect my son from getting burnt, it is very this and takes a lot to rub into the skin.
Megan Y.
Laporte, IN
Probably our most purchased sunscreen during the summer. Has a pleasant scent and isnt greasy at all. Holds up well in the water.
Dee S.
Des Moines, IA
I use this on my two month old and have used it on all my kids and thy have yet to get burnt while out in the sun. Very reliable.