Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
I haven't used it in a little while, but I LOVE this stuff! It works well and even kinda smells good.
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
Mi niƱa de 4 meses la usa y la protege de los rayos del sol muy bien aparte que su aroma me encanta
Kim S.
Kim S.
Chesapeake, OH
Have used this sunscreen for my son since he was born in 2007. Helps prevent sunburn & isn't sticky
Gentle on children's skin and easy to apply. Works great as well. It definitely met expectations.
Sunny F.
Sunny F.
Phoenix, AZ
The only sunscreen I buy for my babies. It's always worked great. Never had a problem with it
patrisha r.
patrisha r.
Mentone, CA
My kid love using this Sunscreen I'll always buy it from them it's perfect for sunny weather
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Syracuse, UT
Great product! Not super greasy. Only one I used when my kids were babies. Highly recommend
Dominique G.
Dominique G.
Santa Maria, CA
Kept my baby safe from the sun. Works great! Did not irritate his skin as I find others do.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville , FL
This is a great lotion for babies. It keeps them protected very well. I use it on my baby.
Emmy S.
Emmy S.
Boulder Creek, CA
I use this on my babies all the time and they have yet to get burnt. It smells great too!