Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sunny F.
Phoenix, AZ
The only sunscreen I buy for my babies. It's always worked great. Never had a problem with it
patrisha r.
Mentone, CA
My kid love using this Sunscreen I'll always buy it from them it's perfect for sunny weather
Dominique G.
Santa Maria, CA
Kept my baby safe from the sun. Works great! Did not irritate his skin as I find others do.
Kristen K.
Syracuse, UT
Great product! Not super greasy. Only one I used when my kids were babies. Highly recommend
Amanda M.
Jacksonville , FL
This is a great lotion for babies. It keeps them protected very well. I use it on my baby.
Emmy S.
Boulder Creek, CA
I use this on my babies all the time and they have yet to get burnt. It smells great too!
Alexandria M.
Sherwood, AR
Go to brand of sunscreen for my son. Never seems to let me down. Protects his pale skin.
Ashlyn M.
Springfield, GA
I use this because my skin is sensitive and I burn easily. I always reapply every 2 hrs
samantha b.
Phoenix, AZ
Easy to put on smells great non oily....easy on skin and little eyes when in water....
Morgan '.
We used this product all last summer for our son. it kept him sunburn free all summer!