Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicky L.
Nicky L.
Cincinnati, OH
I love using this on my kids. I do not have to worry about the level of protection when using this product.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Ocala, FL
Stays on well even while swimming, didn't have to reapply often and still kept my son from getting burnt.
Mary-Kate S.
Mary-Kate S.
Smells great and goes on easily but sometimes takes a while to dry. Mostly effective. Fairly good product
Casey F.
Casey F.
Saginaw, MI
This worked excellently for my 11 month old who loves the pool. I actually used the 70SPF of this brand.
Yolanda N.
Yolanda N.
Terrell, TX
It works well for a short period of time. Reapplying is a must approximately every 20 minutes when wet.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Lowell, NC
I use this with my son and it does a wonderful job! It has never disappointed me. Has a good smell too.
Vennesa O.
Vennesa O.
Fresno, CA
Love this product very smooth and very hydrating on my young daughters skin during the hot summer days
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Lake Forest, CA
Works well against sunburns. Lasts a long time, just a little thick and have to really rub it in well.
Kim B.
Kim B.
San Antonio, TX
I always buy SPF 50 water babies sunscreen for my kids, they are always outside playing in the water.
Have used on my three year old while out fishing and he has never gotten sunburned, i would recommend