Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristin H.
Lowell, NC
I use this with my son and it does a wonderful job! It has never disappointed me. Has a good smell too.
Yolanda N.
Terrell, TX
It works well for a short period of time. Reapplying is a must approximately every 20 minutes when wet.
Marissa L.
Lake Forest, CA
Works well against sunburns. Lasts a long time, just a little thick and have to really rub it in well.
Vennesa O.
Fresno, CA
Love this product very smooth and very hydrating on my young daughters skin during the hot summer days
Natalie S.
I haven't used it in a little while, but I LOVE this stuff! It works well and even kinda smells good.
Kim B.
San Antonio, TX
I always buy SPF 50 water babies sunscreen for my kids, they are always outside playing in the water.
Sonia M.
Mi niƱa de 4 meses la usa y la protege de los rayos del sol muy bien aparte que su aroma me encanta
Kim S.
Chesapeake, OH
Have used this sunscreen for my son since he was born in 2007. Helps prevent sunburn & isn't sticky
Gentle on children's skin and easy to apply. Works great as well. It definitely met expectations.
Sunny F.
Phoenix, AZ
The only sunscreen I buy for my babies. It's always worked great. Never had a problem with it