Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Raegan S.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.

BY COPPERTONE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Magan M.
Richland Hls, TX
Coppertone Water Babies sunscreen is a tried and true product. I will say I only prefer to use the lotion and not a spray as I believe it works best. As long as I make sure to re-apply as the directions state to do, it never fails!
Rebecca G.
I did not like this product at all. First of all, I was putting it on a baby and it was so thick and gooey and oily, it was a huge mess! I did not have sunscreen for myself, I was going to use this but I did not, I would rather go without, I had to protect my baby though and this was all I had. I will never buy it again!
Layla C.
Sherwood, AR
This is the only sunscreen I use on my little one. It's not greasy, not overly scented, and most importantly it keeps his fair skin from getting burnt! It's also one of the few brands that doesn't irritate his sensitive skin
Micaela H.
Edinburg, TX
I trust this sunscreen to protect my childrens skin from the harmfull uv rays while out in the park. I use it even if there is shade, as they tend to get sunburned without being in the sunlight. Of course I have to reapply at the most every 2 hours just to be sure I don't have them looking like shrimp.
Raquel M.
My daughter & I use this and it works really well. We have used this product for many years. Def will purchase again. Packaging is fine. I used to use this under my makeup and stopped because of the oiliness. Price is good. A little goes a long way too.
Lisa F.
I been using this product on my 4 yr son since he was maybe a year old. Easy to spray on. Doesn't smear,nor drip. It does what it says it does. He hasn't ever got a sunburn thanks to this product. Highly recommended.
Mark G.
Ashland City, TN
I use this on my kid. He loves to be in the sun during the summer. It was effective as long as you don't miss spots. It stayed on pretty good even being in the water. I had to reapply a couple of times but that was throughout a long day of fun in the sun.
Jennifer K.
Washington, IN
I have been using Water Babies sunscreen my whole life. My parents used it on me when I was younger and now that I am 19 it is my go-to. I never burn when using it and it is the only sunscreen I trust wholeheartedly.
Rhonda T.
Burlington, NC
Hands down the best sunscreen. It does not streak, goes on smooth, feels good on my skin and lasts longer than others I have used. I have never got burnt using this product. This is my go to product for my kids and myself. Definitely recommend Coppertone.
Jessica W.
Weirton, WV
We love and trust our kids skin to this product and it doesn't disappoint!! It is very effective and works great. The packaging is easy to use and with it being pink we never loss or misplace it. It's price is good and we normally pick ours up at Walmart.