BY COPPERTONE #2 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this stuff for my lil ones my daughter have very sensitive skin but this stuff does not seem to irate her." in 53 reviews
Meira S.
if i could give negative stars, I would. I’m ginger with fair skin and have had skin cancer- I MUST have a sunscreen that works.
This sunscreen does not work.
It doesn’t have zinc as it’s primary ingredient so if you’re like me, even SPF50 on this product will result in you getting burned despite multiple reapplications.
Kaytlyn H.
Love this brand. I have been using this all summer for my boys with no burns. It doesn't irritate or bleed into their eyes in the water. It also lasts longer than expected.
Jamie G.
Lebanon
For my children coopertone so far is honestly the only brand I trust to put on my kids during these hot months.they never burn and it goes on like a charm and last all day
brittney j.
I put this sunscreen to the rest when my daughter was 6 months old and took on the Florida sun! I have repurchased it 3 more years. It protects the skin very well and I will buy it again this summer. The only downfall I found was it can definitely burn eyes which is disappointing. I use a different sunscreen for her face but continued to love it due to its protection
Amanda P.
Keeps my baby’s skin protected wonderfully! I never skip a reapply time especially when we are out for long periods of time and my son has only gotten a slight burn once!
Stephanie S.
It's the brand my Mom used on me growing up, so it's the brand I use now. I love it. I do reapply just to be safe, but it works and keeps my babies from being sunburned.
Christine L.
Chesterfield
Coppertone is my favorite when it comes to little ones. My parents used this sunscreen on all three of us when we were very young. This is my go to with my stepson, mostly for the face region.
holly A.
I use this on my son. He’s allergic to any aerosol spray and most other sunscreens so i continue to use this one, it works well and never had a problem with him burning
Kayla S.
This sunscreen is amazing for kids and adults!  Great for a day at the beach and it smells like summer!  I have never burned while using this product.
Rachel A.
purchase
I use this as an adult because of my sensitive skin and it is the only one that doesn’t irritate my skin. Not a strong smell and stays on. I have used this my whole life and will continue to buy it.
Valerie D.
Anaheim
Can adults use this baby formula?