Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jamie H.
Ironwood, MI
This is the only sunscreen I can use on my daughter and nephew. Other sunscreens cause them to break out! They've never gotten a sun burn while wearing it!!
Sarah C.
New Albany, IN
This is the only sunscreen we use on our one year old. It goes on smoothly and offers great protection from the sun. We've never had any problems with it.
Brandi M.
Meeker, OK
Worked pretty good with my niece. The only thin is it didn't smell that great and was kind of greasy... We had to apply it more often than other products
Cherish H.
Lawton, OK
The only sunscreen I'll ever use anymore, I'm so pale and it is the only thing that every keeps me protected from being a complete lobster all summer.
Desiree M.
This product works well the only downside is that it has stung my child's eye pretty badly. It would be great to have a sunscreen be truly tearfree.
Brooke S.
Claxton , GA
I use this sunscreen on my twin boys and it always works well. It is thick and a bit sticky but that makes it stay on through water, sand and sweat.
Melissa M.
HARBOR CITY, CA
Good product . have used this for a long time. Good coverage and has a great smell. Does come off a bit after use in the water but its easy to apply
morgan D.
Kershaw, SC
This product is so great for my water baby! it's easy to apply and soaks in quickly. it gives great sun protection and lasts along time on the skin.
Rebecca L.
San Antonio, Texas
This product worked really well on my child we took her to the beach and she didn't get sunburn at all i didn't have to keep reapplying it i loved it
Sylvia R.
I use this to protect my babies skin from the harsh sun. Perfect to use for not only them but for myself as well. Highly recommend to other families.