Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Raegan S.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.

BY COPPERTONE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cherry W.
Denver, CO
Product works well with out having to reapply ever five minutes I would totally recommend this product to others who are wanting to enjoy a sunny day with out all the stress of whether or not your sunscreen is working properly you can also swim and it seems to stay on
Anne D.
I have very sensitive skin and find that many sunscreens really irritate it. I had been using Water Babies on my kids for years and decided maybe I should use it on my sensitive skin as well. It worked great. No irritation and I love that it has an spf of 50. I burn very easily.
Mary H.
Tacoma, WA
This product has been our family go-to sunscreen for over seven years! The scent is light- which I appreciate and it works into the skin easily. Part of the reason my kids have never had a sunburn has to do with Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen. In addition, there have not been any allergic reactions or rashes.
Alaina  C.
Love this product! Works great for both my kids and keeps them from burning. The packaging is pretty and pink so easy to find. I usually buy mine at Walmart for the best price. I'd highly recommend this especially for anyone who has children with fair skin.
Shannon B.
West Union, SC
I have used this on my daughter for years. She is fair skin and has not been burnt once ! She will be 5 this year. I am pregnant and will use it for my next. The bottle is pink, i love it. Its very effective. I buy it new every year. Dont use any other brand.
Natasha D.
Killeen, TX
Copper tone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion with SPF 50 is great to use on babies and children with sensitive skin. With SPF 50 you know you can lotion them up abd let them play in the water and know they are protected from the sun's harmful rays!
Kaitlynn S.
Clarendon, TX
Love this sunscreen for my little man! It covered him from head to toe and smelled good. It's gentle enough and definitely met my expectations as far as it's coverage. It has a nice packaging and I would definitely buy this product again. No doubt
Robyn's Justforfun G.
Chenoa, IL
I use this for my grandsons and it is a winner in my book! My oldest grandson is very fair complected like me and gets sunburned very easily but with this product he can be out in the sun or go swimming and I don't have to worry about him!
Olga L.
Seagoville, TX
I used this sunscreen on my daughter a year or so ago. I liked it but she complained about the smell. It did it's job there was nothing wrong I just wished that more companies will try to make odorless sunscreen or maybe not so strong for people who want the protection but are sensitive to smell. Other than it was a good sunscreen.
Rebecca G.
I did not like this product at all. First of all, I was putting it on a baby and it was so thick and gooey and oily, it was a huge mess! I did not have sunscreen for myself, I was going to use this but I did not, I would rather go without, I had to protect my baby though and this was all I had. I will never buy it again!