Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shelly J.
Shelly J.
Wilsonville, AL
I use this sunscreen for my family members who have sensitive skin. It is one of the few types that they can use.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Conroe, TX
Great smell! Great price! Great product! Protects my bAby boy! Love this brand! State on and protects for hours!
Vee B.
Vee B.
Casa Grande, AZ
Its my go to it last long and its so easy to use my husband and I use as well every year for our trip to Mexico
alisha l.
alisha l.
Love this stuff for my lil ones my daughter have very sensitive skin but this stuff does not seem to irate her.
Christy S.
Christy S.
Only sunscreen that will keep myself and daughters from getting completely burnt! We used it all summer long!
Corrianne C.
Corrianne C.
Santa Clarita, CA
With such fair skin this s the best sunscreen for my child aND even myself. It stays on andd is way to apply.
April H.
April H.
Midland, Texas
Have used this for my kids since they were small & I love it! The only thing I'd change is how oily it feels.
Salina R.
Salina R.
Bluffton, SC
This is always our go to for our very fair skinned son. So far, this is the only sunscreen that protects him.
Holly P.
Holly P.
I used this when my children were younger . They both have fair skin and this product worked great for them .
Jewls M.
Jewls M.
My favorite everyday sunscreen for my baby boy. it's non greasy and easy to come off. I absolutely love it.