Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica M.
Conroe, TX
I love Coppertone Water Babies Suncreen. The thick lather smells delightful and I didn't have to keep reapplying all day. Good price for and exceptional sunscreen! I would definitely buy this product over any other in the future.
Cassandra S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Love coppertone to protect my babies from the sun. They never go out without sunscreen. Keeps them safe even at the pool all day. And it smells terrific. I recommend this every time.
Chloe C.
Sanger, TX
I have found that this is a great sunscreen for children. I am a frequent buyer of this product for my child, as well as my self. It holds up pretty good to hot Texas weather and doesn't feel cakey.
amy h.
Look no further. planning a day out maybe a beach this product here is the best when it come to protecting our little ones against the sun rays. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Leslie P.
Hudson Falls, NY
I am susceptible to getting sun burnt when I'm out in the sun for too long but with this I can stay out in the sun longer without worrying that I get a sun burn.
Randi B.
Webster, MA
i love this for my son. it works great. i dont have to keep putting it on over and over again like some kids sunscreen. it dont leave your skin feeling greasy like some sunscreens
Anahi G.
Katy, TX
Its a great sunscreen.Doesn't burn my babies skin..Has no scent to to so thats a plus.The fact that i have to re apply after a while i sont like.Its not too pricey.But its ok
Lesley S.
Mooreville, MS
My whole family uses this! My children have highly sensitive skin to many products. They also have sun sensitivity. Coppertone relieves us of both of those stresses!
Yvette M.
I have .3 children and have used water babies spf 50 on all 3 of them since they were babies and will continue to use this product! and now my daughter use it for their kids
Mika N S.
Greenville, MO
This helps protect my baby and so far no sunburns and the smell isn't awful most don't smell the greatest but this product isn't bad smelling and rubs in goodc