Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christy S.
Only sunscreen that will keep myself and daughters from getting completely burnt! We used it all summer long!
Holly P.
I used this when my children were younger . They both have fair skin and this product worked great for them .
April H.
Midland, Texas
Have used this for my kids since they were small & I love it! The only thing I'd change is how oily it feels.
Salina R.
Bluffton, SC
This is always our go to for our very fair skinned son. So far, this is the only sunscreen that protects him.
Corrianne C.
Santa Clarita, CA
With such fair skin this s the best sunscreen for my child aND even myself. It stays on andd is way to apply.
Nicky L.
Cincinnati, OH
I love using this on my kids. I do not have to worry about the level of protection when using this product.
Jewls M.
My favorite everyday sunscreen for my baby boy. it's non greasy and easy to come off. I absolutely love it.
Mary-Kate S.
Smells great and goes on easily but sometimes takes a while to dry. Mostly effective. Fairly good product
Kelsey L.
Ocala, FL
Stays on well even while swimming, didn't have to reapply often and still kept my son from getting burnt.
Casey F.
Saginaw, MI
This worked excellently for my 11 month old who loves the pool. I actually used the 70SPF of this brand.