Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah V.
Waretown , NJ
Best stuff to use on kids. I've gotten near my sons eyes and they don't swell up and burn like other lotions have caused
Kirstie H.
Smyrna, NY
Very moist and did well protecting against the sun. Put on my child and myself and was in direct sunlight for 8 hours/
Jennifer D.
Grove City, OH
I have used this on all of my kids as babies. It doesn't make their skin break out and keeps them from getting burned.
Cassandra E.
Running Springs, CA
I use this for my children and also for myself because I have very fair skin. It seems to keep us all protected well.
Destini C.
These water babies is my favorite sunscreen and I am an adult. For some reason this one really protects my fair skin!
Maira G.
I like the spray one for babies since I put it on my daughter but I don't like the oiliness that it has on clothe
rebecca g.
Krum, TX
I used this for my grandson twice a week. its easy to apply and keeps his skin soft. it is not harsh to his skin.
Crystal M.
Conroe, TX
Great smell! Great price! Great product! Protects my bAby boy! Love this brand! State on and protects for hours!
Vee B.
Casa Grande, AZ
Its my go to it last long and its so easy to use my husband and I use as well every year for our trip to Mexico
alisha l.
Love this stuff for my lil ones my daughter have very sensitive skin but this stuff does not seem to irate her.