Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carol S.
Norwich , CT
I use this on my children (and have used it on myself before, too) and as long as I make sure to apply it before they go outside or get in the water, this keeps them from getting burned.
Jamie T.
Carthage, TX
My kids are 13 & 12 years old and I still use coppertone babies and have ever since they were born. Its a brand I trust and it does an amazing job of protecting their skin especially in the water. Coppertone water babies is for babies of all ages.
Beatriz C.
El Paso, TX
A mi nieta sólo le ponemos Coppertone water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 pues es el único Bloqueador que realmente protege su delicada piel de los rayos de el Sol aún cuándo ella está en su chapoteadero,el agua no interfiere retan su protección
Mary H.
Greenville, PA
Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 because of my sensitivities are one of the best sunscreens that I can use and also have for my 3 year old Great-Grandson when he is here with me and playing outside. I would definitely buy it again.
Alison C.
This is the only sunscreen I use on my sons, ages 3.5 and 15 months. It works great, stays on, needs minimal reapplication, and doesn't make them break out in a rash. They both have very sensitive skin.
Anne-Marie R.
The only ONLY sunscreen I will ever use. I used this in Jamaica and Mexico and never got burned (I am VERY fair). I trust this whole heartedly and have never been disappointed
Hailie S.
Kahoka, MO
I use this sunscreen on my daughter and we love it! It works great to protect her sensitive skin from the harsh rays of the sun! And trust me when I say we use A LOT of sunscreen, because my baby girl wants to be outside constantly!
DVe L.
We used this product because the great review on consumer reports. We have a little girl who was 6 months old and we took her to Florida. The sunscreen worked great! I burn easily and didn't burn at all while using this product.
Chelsee G.
Vancouver, WA
This sunscreen is great for children and adults, alike. The non-greasy lotion rubs in completely, and has a great smell! My son has never gotten sunburned while using this sunscreen and I will definitely use it in the future!
Amanda W.
Vance, AL
I love using this on my little girl. We have been to the beach 4 times this summer and used this every time and she has not been sunburnt. I highly recommend this