Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katelyn A.
Katelyn A.
Use this for my face. Cheaper, no burning and just as good as fancy expensive "face sunscreen". Has never caused a breakout
April L.
April L.
I use this product on both of my kids. They do not have a sensitivity to it and it does its job with not letting them burn.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Cincinnati, OH
Works great for my kids. They both have sensitive skin and this is one of the only ones that doesn't make them break out.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Waretown , NJ
Best stuff to use on kids. I've gotten near my sons eyes and they don't swell up and burn like other lotions have caused
Kirstie H.
Kirstie H.
Smyrna, NY
Very moist and did well protecting against the sun. Put on my child and myself and was in direct sunlight for 8 hours/
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Grove City, OH
I have used this on all of my kids as babies. It doesn't make their skin break out and keeps them from getting burned.
Cassandra E.
Cassandra E.
Running Springs, CA
I use this for my children and also for myself because I have very fair skin. It seems to keep us all protected well.
Destini C.
Destini C.
These water babies is my favorite sunscreen and I am an adult. For some reason this one really protects my fair skin!
Shelly J.
Shelly J.
Wilsonville, AL
I use this sunscreen for my family members who have sensitive skin. It is one of the few types that they can use.
Maira G.
Maira G.
I like the spray one for babies since I put it on my daughter but I don't like the oiliness that it has on clothe