BY COPPERTONE #4 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brigid E.
Dunmore, PA
No matter how old I get, this is my go-to sunscreen. Perfect for people with super fair and sensitive skin. Keeps me protected without breaking out from the oils.
Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
Protects my son and has a good price. Spreads pretty nicely- a little goes a long way! It also doesn’t get in his eyes when he is wet or sweaty. The only thing I don’t like is that if he is even wet or sweaty in the slightest, it does not spread well or absorb.
Keisha P.
This is one of my favorite sunblocks for my kids! The lotion goes on easy and gives good coverage. I can trust my kids aren’t going to get burned while we are enjoying a day at the pool or lake! I even use it on myself instead of bringing different ones
Krystal F.
West Haven, CT
This product worked really well for my kids and my husband and I even used it on ourselves. No complaints here. It didn’t feel icky on our skin and it protected it pretty well. I’ve kept buying it since we became parents, so for about four years now.
Laura A.
Austin
This product works extremely well! My very pale son was protected on a sunny day on the beach. I have used this product in the past and definitely recommend to others with children! The ocean water did not wash this product off either. I will definitely buy again when I need more!
Margo B.
I use this on my son and now my daughter to keep them safe during the hot summer months. It’s easy to use and does an effective job at keeping my kids safe from the harmful California sun. I will say it has a strong “sunscreen,” smell so beware!
Sarah E.
marlow
I think this is a good quality sun protectant .
It works well for little ones with sensitive skin. The smell isn’t to bad but it can be a little messy when applying.
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
My kids don't love putting on a lotion, but I feel like it protects better and they never get sunburns after a day/ weekend on the lake. Take a little time to run in because it is such a thick product but maybe that's why it works so well.
Grisury C.
Houston , TX
I initially purchased this sunscreen thinking the coverage was going to be great as it was a product for babies. I applied a generous amount of sunscreen prior to sun exposure however after being a couple hours out in the sun I still got sunburned pretty bad.
Katie P.
Auburn
This is our go to for children's sunscreen. It's the brand my mom used and the brand I use now with my own child. Good coverage without feeling chalky like some others. Gentle on my babies skin while still being effective protection.