BY COPPERTONE #5 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this stuff for my lil ones my daughter have very sensitive skin but this stuff does not seem to irate her." in 53 reviews
Victoria H.
Spring Valley, CA
We previously used other products that were deemed safe and natural, but my fair skinned baby got burned with everything we used, even under umbrellas and sun hats. My mother in law ended up picking this up for us and we tried it on our vacation and loved it! She didn’t get a spot of sun on her, it smelled great, and it didn’t leave a greasy film all over us. It rubbed in easily without taking an hour, and the bottle was sleek and had a grip on it so it didn’t slip out of my hand during application.
Glenda C.
Diamond
I love this product!!! This is what I buy for my grand children when we go to the pool, this whole summer in 2018 my grandbabies never we’re sunburned, And we would spend 4 to 8 hours without shade in the pool, I love the way that the Coppertone lotion absorbed into our grandkids the skin and how well it worked. I highly recommend Coppertone water babies sunscreen lotion to all my friends and family.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This is seriously the best sunscreen for children and babies. I use it on the kids I babysit and they never burn. It is super moisturizing and it soaks into the skin pretty fast. It is a lotion though so you have to rub it in for the kids. But it really does protect them really well. I even use it on my face! It lasts for a long time and you only need a little bit of lotion to go a long way.
lovely m.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely enjoy the smell of it because it smells like baby lotion and normal sunscreen combined in one bottle the only downside i don’t like is for people who have thicker skin it doesn’t adhere or penetrate into the skin properly to protect them from sunburn but it’s perfect for people who have little to no issues with easily sun burning.
Sherri C.
Love this product. I’ve been using it for 4 years on my kids and myself, and never had an issue with burning. I’ve used other products in the past, and nothing compares. The price point is great for us, and allows me to keep several bottles on hand.  Coppertone Water Babies Water Babies Pure & Simple Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50
Andrea P.
Davie, FL
I am 20 years old so I’m nowhere near a baby but I use this because it’s gentle for my face while still having SPF50. I wear this whenever I’m going to the pool or beach. Usually I’ll just wear a primer with spf under my makeup but this is for when I’m actually going to be spending serious time in the sun, I also use it all over my body.
Lynn W.
Wylie, TX
This is the only sunscreen that we have found that our children aren't allergic to. Other brands or kids have complained their skin felt like they were on fire or they quickly developed a rash over their whole body. This sunscreen had full coverage with a decent SPF but also didn't have any unwanted chemicals which caused reactions.
Tanya G.
I use this product on my 2 yr old granddaughter everyday during the daylight hours. I buy at least 6 bottles for the whole summer season and use it during Spring and Fall seasons too! It really helps protect her especially while we are swimming. I don’t need to keep reapplying. It stays on just like it says! Absolutely LOVE it!
Kristen B.
Been using this sunscreen since I was a kid. I’m super fair, and as long as I reapply every 2-3 hours, I stay sunburn free, even in the hot Florida sun. It rubs in fast and doesn’t leave any white on the skin. Only downside is it can get a little gross and crusty around the opening, but that doesn’t affect how well the product works.
Kelsey H.
Alford
I burn really easily. If I am going to be out in direct sunlight for more than 5 minutes, I have to wear sun screen. This is my weapon of choice. It is very gentle, and gets the job done as long as directions are followed. I can't get sunburn because my skin gets a weird reaction to it which I like to call Hell's Itch. It isn't a normal sunburn itch, it is excruciating pain, the fire ants crawling all over you and biting every inch of your body like you are covered in honey, type of itch. It doesn't go away for weeks. This is the only brand of sunscreen that I have found that manages to keep this at bay. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Valerie D.
Anaheim
Can adults use this baby formula?