Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tori S.
Tori S.
Dallas City, IL
JESUS IN A BOTTLE!!!
Seriously , If you have little ones, this is an ESSENTIAL summer item for your diaper bag. My son was born in late July, kept him completely out of the sun when he was born and so really didn't see any sun until the next spring... My sons father and I are both pale and our son is porcelain with very sensitive skin and eyes (Even Johnson and Johnson baby products break him out in eczema rashes) I used Water Babies multiple times throughout the summer, and it worked exactly as it was supposed too. No breakouts, no burns, no pink! We went to the beach for two weeks and it worked like a charm. Not expensive at all. Really great product, probably why it has been around for years. 👍
Camelia L.
Camelia L.
I use this product for my daughter and myself. It works great on providing me sun protection even if it is intended for kids. I like the smell as it is not as strong as the adult ones. It also goes on smooth and not very oily. However my daughter does not like the feel for it on her face. She claims it irritates her eyes. I find that that it does provide a little discomfort if it goes in but nothing compared t other adult brands. I feel it is hard getting a reapplication o. Wet skins so you have to dry your skin for it to work best.
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Bradenton, FL
I love this produce for my little girls. We are a pool loving family but my youngest daughter is extremely fair. The Coppertone Water Babies sunscreen keeps her from burning every time and the 50 SPF takes away a lot of worry for me. We've spent over an hour out several times and so far it has always kept her protected. The smell isn't over powering, its gentle on her skin, and easy to apply.
Adria R.
Adria R.
This product works very very well on my very fair skinned toddler. My daughter loves the pink bottle. The only con is its hard to get on a moving toddler- not really sure how Coppertone could make it any easier. I prefer sunscreen spray, but sometimes lotion is really what is needed. I use a makeup brush and this product to get in on my daughters face. Tear Free!! Huge win!!
Krista W.
Krista W.
Oxnard, CA
I love Coppertone since I was a kid the smell of it always made me happy and reminded me of when I would go to the pool now I'm happy to say that I get to put it on my daughter. She loves it and it doesn't make her cry. I love that it's not cakey and it doesn't leave a pasty residue on her like Honest Company does. It's one brand that I stick by.
Meghann S.
Meghann S.
Plainfield, OH
Even though this is marketed as a product for babies, my surgeon recommended it for me when I was 12 and had back surgery. He said that after a year of not exposing my back scar to sun at all, this sunscreen would be a product he would recommend on my scar. I still use it today when I have the money to get it in stores and it still works!
Olga L.
Olga L.
Seagoville, TX
I used this sunscreen on my daughter a year or so ago. I liked it but she complained about the smell. It did it's job there was nothing wrong I just wished that more companies will try to make odorless sunscreen or maybe not so strong for people who want the protection but are sensitive to smell. Other than it was a good sunscreen.
Devin S.
Devin S.
By far my all time favorite. As long as it has the spray nozzle on it!! I still use it today and my daughter is 13. This product has met above and beyond my expectations. Maybe its just the cute packaging not sure, but I love this product. By far my favorite. Nice even coverage, don't seem to burn and it last past expiration date!
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
I did not like this product at all. First of all, I was putting it on a baby and it was so thick and gooey and oily, it was a huge mess! I did not have sunscreen for myself, I was going to use this but I did not, I would rather go without, I had to protect my baby though and this was all I had. I will never buy it again!
Mary H.
Mary H.
Tacoma, WA
This product has been our family go-to sunscreen for over seven years! The scent is light- which I appreciate and it works into the skin easily. Part of the reason my kids have never had a sunburn has to do with Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen. In addition, there have not been any allergic reactions or rashes.