Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Raegan S.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.

BY COPPERTONE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Victoria H.
Spring Valley, CA
We previously used other products that were deemed safe and natural, but my fair skinned baby got burned with everything we used, even under umbrellas and sun hats. My mother in law ended up picking this up for us and we tried it on our vacation and loved it! She didn’t get a spot of sun on her, it smelled great, and it didn’t leave a greasy film all over us. It rubbed in easily without taking an hour, and the bottle was sleek and had a grip on it so it didn’t slip out of my hand during application.
Kristen B.
Been using this sunscreen since I was a kid. I’m super fair, and as long as I reapply every 2-3 hours, I stay sunburn free, even in the hot Florida sun. It rubs in fast and doesn’t leave any white on the skin. Only downside is it can get a little gross and crusty around the opening, but that doesn’t affect how well the product works.
brittney j.
I put this sunscreen to the rest when my daughter was 6 months old and took on the Florida sun! I have repurchased it 3 more years. It protects the skin very well and I will buy it again this summer. The only downfall I found was it can definitely burn eyes which is disappointing. I use a different sunscreen for her face but continued to love it due to its protection
Cassie C.
I use this on my babies in the summer time for extra coverage because you can never be too careful out in the sun! It works wonders! If my daughter rubs it near her eyes they burn so we have had to find something else for her face but this works great on her body! I feel like they could do something differently so it doesn't burn as bad since it is a baby product.
Shasta M.
Love this, with 5 children I needed something that would protect their skin and still allow them to have fun and me not continue to put layer and layer on them! I bought mine from Walmart and it was priced nice. Only thing I hate about all sun blocks is it feel oily after applying
Nicole K.
Easy to find, thick sunscreen that effectively protects children from the sun. It lasts a long time. It is white and heavy duty but to me that helps see where it is applied and I think it must be working
Raegan S.
I use this on my son when he was less then a year and it worked great he never got sunburnt. He was definately a water baby. [product:coppertone-water-babies-water-babies-pure-&-simple-sunscreen-lotion-spf-50]
Brianna M.
Jacksonville, NC
I got this for my 3 month old at the time when we were going to be out in the sun all day . This worked perfectly. It wasn't greasy and dried down fast . No reactions on his skin and no sun burn ! Recommend to anyone with babies especially since it's waterproof.
angie T.
It's very important to protct the babies skin. So I bought this. I bought it at Wal-Mart. I am a first time user. I sprayed in my hand and gently rubbed into babies skin. It did meet my expectations when following the directions. I will definitely buy this again.
Staci F.
Ada, OK
This is one of my go-to items when we have a day in the sun planned. It goes on smooth and lasts! I have learned to let it sit in for a bit until letting the Little’s get into the water. If you don’t let it sit long enough there will be a white film on the child.