Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Yolanda N.Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Camelia L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Water babies SPF50. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristen B.
Been using this sunscreen since I was a kid. I’m super fair, and as long as I reapply every 2-3 hours, I stay sunburn free, even in the hot Florida sun. It rubs in fast and doesn’t leave any white on the skin. Only downside is it can get a little gross and crusty around the opening, but that doesn’t affect how well the product works.
Brianna M.
Jacksonville, NC
I got this for my 3 month old at the time when we were going to be out in the sun all day . This worked perfectly. It wasn't greasy and dried down fast . No reactions on his skin and no sun burn ! Recommend to anyone with babies especially since it's waterproof.
Margo B.
I use this on my son and now my daughter to keep them safe during the hot summer months. It’s easy to use and does an effective job at keeping my kids safe from the harmful California sun. I will say it has a strong “sunscreen,” smell so beware!
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
My kids don't love putting on a lotion, but I feel like it protects better and they never get sunburns after a day/ weekend on the lake. Take a little time to run in because it is such a thick product but maybe that's why it works so well.
Matea R.
Enoch, UT
I had always used this product until I read about oxybenzone and how it is a hormone disruptor. So now I avoid all sunscreen that has that in it. I do enjoy the scent of this, but I go for more natural products now.
Melissa G.
I use this when it is on sale for my kids! I usually buy at Walgreens or any local pharmacy. I like that the cream is thick and it provides good coverage. The package is brightly colored so it’s easy to locate in a big bag!
jessica b.
Vance, AL
I love this sunscreen. The spray bottle never coats my son good enough so I like the lotion that way I can really lather it on. He has never burned when using this properly.
Christine L.
Chesterfield
Coppertone is my favorite when it comes to little ones. My parents used this sunscreen on all three of us when we were very young. This is my go to with my stepson, mostly for the face region.
holly A.
I use this on my son. He’s allergic to any aerosol spray and most other sunscreens so i continue to use this one, it works well and never had a problem with him burning
Jen B.
Love this sunscreen. Didn't leave your skin feeling oily or have a strong over powering smell. The best part is it is so easy to apply. It goes on evenly and doesn't require you to rub in constantly. Doesn't leave behind any white residue like most sunscreen!