Coppertone Water Babies SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Jordan W.Coppertone Water Babies SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Jordan W.Coppertone Water Babies SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Kat C.

BY COPPERTONE

Protect your baby's skin from the sun's harmful rays with the Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50. This easy-to-apply lotion is water resistant for up to 80 minutes. Coppertone Water Babies Lotion SPF 50 is the number one pediatrician-recommended brand and is ideal for use when swimming or playing outdoors. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tamara F.
Sebring, FL
Only thing I can safely use on our faces. Coppertone came up in my snaps, but this wasn't listed. I never realized this cams in and spf 70+. I'm not sure what it us in most sunscreens but it breaks me and my 2 kids out in hives. This never goes. I'll bargain shop for what we apply in the rest of our body, but will only ever use this on face neck and ears. Doesn't burn if it gets into our eyes if we sweat either. I wear contacts and doesn't cause that filminess either.
Jordan W.
Richlands, NC
Lightweight and reliable, this is my go to sunscreen for the whole family! I use it at the park, at the beach, and on our runs! I reapply as directed and it works perfectly. Would recommend to friends and family!
Traci B.
I have very sensitive skin and this sunscreen is by far the best for the money. Very gentle and washes off nicely. Safe and gentle enough to use every day. No harsh scent, won't leave you smelling all "sunscreen-y". A definite must have for the beach or pool!
Kendra R.
Elkhorn City, KY
I have a very light complexion and this sunscreen allowed me to go on vacation and not get burnt up. This sunscreen is much better than any other brand I have used. I would recommend that everyone use this sunscreen!
Daneé K.
Kihei, HI
I use Coppertone Water Babies 50 on my face when going to the beach or when I know I will be outside often. I use a 30 on the rest of my body but like to take extra care of my face to prevent skin cancer and wrinkles. I have no complaints about the Coppertone Water Babies product.
Lisa B.
I searched reviews online forever to find a baby sunscreen for my little one. I bought this one and it worked amazingly. I coated her with it, it has a pleasant smell, consistency is creamy, and water resistant. I will buy this sunscreen always.
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
Creamy lotion applies smoothly to kids skin and protects well against the sun. Does not contain PABA so burning is kept to a minimum (keep out of eyes!). A tried and true go to for my kids!
Nina D.
Cumberland, MD
We have used this on our son the past two summers and it works wonderfully. I've found though that's it's a little pricey some places.
Katie G.
Northport, AL
This is the only sunscreen I will use on my child. It doesn't run and get in her eyes like others and it is tear free.
Adrea P.
Sand Fork, WV
I love this sunscreen for my little one! I purchased it at walmart for fairly cheap too!